Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? (1071 Views)

Who Has Heard About Turbo Max Blue, Does It Truely Makes Penis Bigger / Share Some Myths You Heard While Growing Up / Have You Heard of Rangomart? The Fastest Growing Online Store (2) (3) (4)

Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by aforti(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2016
The virtuous man, the man who knows he is created in the image and likeness of God.
He thinks and functions like God because he bus created in the image and likeness of God

The virtuous man knows his purpose on earth is to fulfil creation to recreate and modernize what his master has created.

The virtuous man is not proud because he knows God resists the pride , he does not use his power and influence to oppress others because he knows that is not the image of God and likeness of God

The virtuous man respects others and their opinions because he Knows even God him self gave him free will the ability to makes his own choices

The virtuous man when married loves his wife as Christ loves the church. He gives himself into service of his family just the way Christ did. He those not yield to temporary temptations just the way Christ did not yield to Satan after fasting 40 days and 40 nights

The virtuous man is a savour to people around him. He is a protector, he the man who God looks at and says I am well pleased.

The virtuous man is forgiven, he is not guided by culture or societal norms because these things change. He is guided by the word of God because the word of God never changes

The virtuous man is not a fornicator, he is not a cheat. He does not stay up all night devising ways to cheat on his spouse because he knows ones he does so his marriage is null and void and he is nothing but and infidel in the sight of God. He values the wife of his youth because the Bible says so.

The virtuous man does not stand in the counsel of the ungodly, he is like a tree planted by the rivers of water. What so ever he does he prospers because the favour of God flows through him.

The virtuous man is that man who make people happy, he is selfless, egoless, not boastful do not yield to anger easily because he knows he is a god he is the image of God.

Who can find a virtuous man. His prices is worth more than life it's self.

Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by EfemenaXY: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2016
This virtuous man sef - sounds like he'll be terribly boring in bed.

Strictly timetabled, headmaster-like, missionary sex. Experimentation = Cardinal sin.

Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by saintneo(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
it ain't easy being a virtuous man.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by aforti(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:
This virtuous man sef - sounds like he'll be terribly boring in bed.

Strictly timetabled, headmaster-like, missionary sex. Experimentation = Cardinal sin.

The virtuous man is not defined by the size of his sex organ, or his bedmatics, he does what ever makes or keeps his wife happy which is more important to him. Well it's not easy to find this virtuous man just as bits not easy to find a virtuous woman. Coz every body is busy getting mastery on how to use their sex organs and have lost focus on the things that really matter.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by EfemenaXY: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
aforti:

The virtuous man is not defined by the size of his sex organ, or his bedmatics, he does what ever makes or keeps his wife happy which is more important to him. Well it's not easy to find this virtuous man just as bits not easy to find a virtuous woman. Coz every body is busy getting mastery on how to use their sex organs and have lost focus on the things that really matter.

You don't get it.

Your definitions of the "virtuous" man lean towards the antics of a frenzied, religious fanatic - many of whom view sex as a necessary evil for strictly procreation purposes, hence my comments likening him to a having an inflexible (a.k.a headmaster like) approach to sex on an even stricter timetable. lipsrsealed

Is virtue the exclusive preserve of the religious??

Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by aforti(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You don't get it.

Your definitions of the "virtuous" man lean towards the antics of a frenzied, religious fanatic - many of whom view sex as a necessary evil for strictly procreation purposes, hence my comments likening him to a having an inflexible (a.k.a headmaster like) approach to sex on an even stricter timetable. lipsrsealed

Is virtue the exclusive preserve of the religious??

No darling it's not the exclusive preserve of the religious but whenever you hear the word virtuous all that is related to it still points your back to the Bible where religion described the supposed ideal woman. And when people want to criticize women they never hesitate to mention this expectation. Hence I created this trend to see if it's possible to find such in men too just the way we expect of women. I am sorry darling that, I did not mention the erotic capabilities of the assumed virtuous man. But you can for sure add other virtues you believe he should posses. Thanks
Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by EfemenaXY: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2016
aforti:

No darling it's not the exclusive preserve of the religious but whenever you hear the word virtuous all that is related to it still points your back to the Bible where religion described the supposed ideal woman. And when people want to criticize women they never hesitate to mention this expectation. Hence I created this trend to see if it's possible to find such in men too just the way we expect of women. I am sorry darling that, I did not mention the erotic capabilities of the assumed virtuous man. But you can for sure add other virtues you believe he should posses. Thanks

I am not your darling.

Stick to the topic.

You don't have to be religious to be virtuous.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by Olasco93: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thank you Lord for making me ONE. Thanks OP for reminding me of Who-I-Am.

Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by aforti(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
@ efemenaxy
I agree with you. You don't have to be religious to be virtuous.
But you are my darling..if you like scream and frown that u called you darling or u attack my post. Your still my darling grin
Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by Okorieikechukwu(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
If you portray "the virtuous man or woman" as ideal, then it means that there is no one that is or can be virtuous. We do understand ideal to mean perfect, science has told us that we many not get to that point of 100% efficiency.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by Okorieikechukwu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
aforti:
@ efemenaxy
I agree with you. You don't have to be religious to be virtuous.
But you are my darling..if you like scream and frown that u called you darling or u attack my post. Your still my darling grin

young lady, why not put your emotion one side and achieve the aim of this your thread, I understand you are trying to prove point, let us stick to the issue.

Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by Amhappy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Love your post,will be good for Christian Fathers meeting. A man living as the image of God he is. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
aforti:
The virtuous man, the man who knows he is created in the image and likeness of God.
He thinks and functions like God because he bus created in the image and likeness of God

The virtuous man knows his purpose on earth is to fulfil creation to recreate and modernize what his master has created.

The virtuous man is not proud because he knows God resists the pride , he does not use his power and influence to oppress others because he knows that is not the image of God and likeness of God

The virtuous man respects others and their opinions because he Knows even God him self gave him free will the ability to makes his own choices

The virtuous man when married loves his wife as Christ loves the church. He gives himself into service of his family just the way Christ did. He those not yield to temporary temptations just the way Christ did not yield to Satan after fasting 40 days and 40 nights

The virtuous man is a savour to people around him. He is a protector, he the man who God looks at and says I am well pleased.

The virtuous man is forgiven, he is not guided by culture or societal norms because these things change. He is guided by the word of God because the word of God never changes

The virtuous man is not a fornicator, he is not a cheat. He does not stay up all night devising ways to cheat on his spouse because he knows ones he does so his marriage is null and void and he is nothing but and infidel in the sight of God. He values the wife of his youth because the Bible says so.

The virtuous man does not stand in the counsel of the ungodly, he is like a tree planted by the rivers of water. What so ever he does he prospers because the favour of God flows through him.

The virtuous man is that man who make people happy, he is selfless, egoless, not boastful do not yield to anger easily because he knows he is a god he is the image of God.

Who can find a virtuous man. His prices is worth more than life it's self.

Very beautiful post.

May we men & women continually be people of virtue.

Amen.

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / See This Dangerous Maternity Shoot!! / Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life