Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life (1092 Views)

Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by Nobody: 7:41am On May 23, 2016
He didn't just stop at saving her from a fire
that ravaged her family, he decided to take her
as his child and he has changed her life for
good. This world sure needs a lot of good men
and women!

lalasticlala
seun
Royalroy
please move this to FrontPage for all to learn

3 Likes

Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by AdiscoPele: 7:42am On May 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by marshalcarter: 7:42am On May 23, 2016
I knew it wasn't in naija wen i saw the headlines
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by nrexzy: 7:53am On May 23, 2016
So sweet
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by Applaner: 7:55am On May 23, 2016
If it were in Nigeria, the man would request for sex.
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by Cutehector(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2016
Applaner:
like seriously? angry is dat how u think?

1 Like

Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by ngoben(f): 8:02am On May 23, 2016
We need more of such good men in the world today...God bless u sir
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by Emperoradrian(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2016
Applaner:
...wtf...do u tink all Nigerians are like you

Nigeria,good people,great nation!
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by Nobody: 8:06am On May 23, 2016
Lovelycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by johnson232: 8:26am On May 23, 2016
ngoben:
We need more of such good men in the world today...God bless u sir
we are many..
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by johnson232: 8:28am On May 23, 2016
Emperoradrian:
...wtf...do u tink all Nigerians are like you

Nigeria,good people,great nation!
dont make me laugh... which nigeria? grin
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by PresVA: 9:10am On May 23, 2016
So touchy, God bless you man.. smiley

If we can show genuine love for one another, evil will be greatly minimised or completely eliminated. . Let "LOVE" reign smiley
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by Nobody: 9:27am On May 23, 2016
Applaner:

Actually we have such people. but in comparison with useless people, it's quite small
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by Mopricelezz(f): 9:32am On May 23, 2016
He obviously has a heart of gold.. God bless you man
Re: Another Good Man Saved A Lady And Changed Her Life by sandiyke(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
See how God blessed this man with a 'free' daughter. It is always good to do good.

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Mates, My Family... / Dantata Family In Dubai / The Bubble Bursts, Real Story Of Tonto And Churchill Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.