Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee (23003 Views)

Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob / I Lost A Friend And Brother” – Don Jazzy Opens Up On Split From D’banj & Olamide / Dbanj Realises His Music Career Is Almost Ruined With Producers Sack (deevee). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by orijintv(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin cry

1 Like

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by Afrok(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
ipledge10:
your stupidity is like peak milk...it's in you
it takes stupidity for someone to discover stupidity in another person.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by ninokushtree: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
what goes up!
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Iam no longer feeling this guy called D banj
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by MNDY(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
I love this his Emergency song to pieces! The backup voice from that anonymous guy on the hooks is awesome!
-
DeVee tried with Feeling the N**ga and other D'banj's production but if D'banj feels like he will have a more appealing chemistry with the new producer which I'm suspecting is the reason, then so be it; he is the boss!
-
I love the repeated base in the instrumentals of that Emergency, so dope! And I must emphasize again that the rendition of that backup voice in the hooks is so on point!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by Ralphdan(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na buhari fault grin
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by Jacko1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dbanj skin color is lookin very bright
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by Joygalore(f): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Make this guy no end up like black face lipsrsealed
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by mandhip: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
MNDY:
I love this his Emergency song to pieces! The backup voice from that anonymous guy on the hooks is awesome!
-
DeVee tried with Feeling the N**ga and other D'banj's production but if D'banj feels like he will have a more appealing chemistry with the new producer which I'm suspecting is the reason, then so be it; he is the boss!
-
I love the repeated base in the instrumentals of that Emergency, so dope! And I must emphasize again that the rendition of that backup voice in the hooks is so on point!

U spoke my mind, deevee is good but not outstanding which I believe someone like dbanj need an outstanding producer for his songs to be well accepted by the majority again. Feeling the nigga, frosh all produce by devee was a good song and I'm sure if other artist like davido bring out those song it would have been a Hit. But EMERGENCY is now a Hit song because the production is different from everything out there and because is produced by a different producer who seems to identify more with dbanj real style afro pop. The truth is a lot of people don't like dbanj again so for him to recover his spot in this industry he needs something extraordinary like emergency cos that songs beats everything out there hands down so people dont have choice theys have to accept it. What emergency is presently doing to dbanj career, over 10 songs produced by deevee in the last few years will not achieve it. The only thing constant in life is changes. I wish deevee all the best in his endeavour

1 Like

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by okeyfx(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
If it is the same DeeVee that produced "Feeling the nigga" and "Sugar rush - Tonto Dikeh" then I must say he is a Dope producer just that the artistes (D Banj, Tonto Dikeh, kay Switch,etc) have never did justice to any of his beats with their wacky lyrics. It is actually a blessing in disguise for DeeVee because the right artiste can now jump on his beat.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oyiboman69:
Who's dbanj?,we've never heard of that name here in north Korea...
He is the president of south korea...see jamb question.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by onatisi(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Even if the best producer makes a song for dbanj,it will still be a flop. His time has passed ,he should focus more on his koko Garri and nollywood
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by hollyfat(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
What if his contract expires and he decided not to renew it, just like Chidinma

1 Like

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by anonym0us: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
ipledge10:
your stupidity is like peak milk...it's in you
LMAO omg u will not make heaven

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
QTEST007:
Even dr dre cannot help dbanj's career right now.

Hahahahahahahahahahha............ lwkmd, lwtmb.....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *faints*
*pours water*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
*faints again*
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by babamadiba(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na wa o. Which jaz this dbanj use promote that Emergency? Emergency na song? Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by kabaka1: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
okeyfx:
If it is the same DeeVee that produced "Feeling the nigga" and "Sugar rush - Tonto Dikeh" then I must say he is a Dope producer just that the artistes (D Banj, Tonto Dikeh, kay Switch,etc) have never did justice to any of his beats with their wacky lyrics. It is actually a blessing in disguise for DeeVee because the right artiste can now jump on his beat.

U're just on point
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by BOMBEATZ(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
omo mk eem employ me mk i churn out hits for am
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by mandhip: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
babamadiba:
Na wa o. Which jaz this dbanj use promote that Emergency? Emergency na song? Gosh!!

Emergency don take over , I'm sure u never saw him coming through shocked
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by ItuExchange(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Both of them are OK. I don't see any big deal in this. Millions of people lose their jobs every month.

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by SamiboiWhips(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Guys check this video out, cool visuals and a very funny story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88r5SMPMN8
Re: D’banj Sacks Producer Deevee by babamadiba(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2016
mandhip:

Emergency don take over , I'm sure u never saw him coming through shocked
bro, im still wondering. Is it not that same song that sounds boring? Im not hating but sincerely that song aint that nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Dayo Amusa Slams Troll Who Said She Should Lose Weight / Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold On His 35th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.