Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (66502 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where are the wailers? I hope you can see the smile on both faces now..... Long live the king and the Olori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Fadekebisola(f): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Ooni of Ife and his brand new bride finally pictured together in his palace at Ile-Ife, Osun State. They look cute together Check out more pictures after the cut…
u go fear brand new like say na new car him buy...

mtcheew
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by merits(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Ooni of Ife and his brand new bride finally pictured together in his palace at Ile-Ife, Osun State. They look cute together Check out more pictures after the cut…
m

You meant, brand new second hand?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Although no be my wetincall him go use but as much as I was happy for the new Ooni he fall my hand.

This should be wife #3 not #1

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by holyfather(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Huh!
Sounded more like "brand new car".
Like an item just acquired.
That's the height of objectification.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=theshaderoom post=43733367]

It's brand new when it has not been used by another person. Can you say the same for the new olori? [Ouote]

So you are brand new....... Keep using panadol for another man's headache..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

She must have made mistakes or wrong choices in her teenage days and probably a better person now.

Fortunately for her, her man choose to stand by her, give her a chance. I hope she don't disappoint him and everyone that believe in her.

I wish them a blissful marriage. Long live the Queen and King!!!
Stand by her u say?

It's just two days,wait!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
merits:
Booking space on the second page......
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Alejhandro:
What is brand new about the wife

What's old to you is new to the next man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by popesam1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
The king don buy second hand made in aba. No wonder the king pay N25 as her dowry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by trappatoni(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy married life. Ki ade pe lori, ki bata pe lese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
I can't just find it in me to hate this girl's hustle.

anything worth doing is worth overdoing. she is digging the gold well.
there is hope for every runzbabe
grin

her lips though..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by myboy2010(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
brand new wife or tokunbo wife
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
cruzita:
undecided that man doesn't seem happy
Go make him a happy man then.
He's made his choice, get used to it grin cheesy smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by yurppy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy married life. IFE VS BENIN, winkHappy married life. IFE VS BENIN,
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by bedspread: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
I CONCUR
cruzita:
undecided that man doesn't seem happy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by bebe2(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

She must have made mistakes or wrong choices in her teenage days and probably a better person now.

Fortunately for her, her man choose to stand by her, give her a chance. I hope she don't disappoint him and everyone that believe in her.

had to check ur moniker after reading dat grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na tear rubber? brand new in, brand new ko.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are you gonna marry a virgin? Are you a virgin yourself?

Judge not.

theshaderoom:

It's brand new when it has not been used by another person. Can you say the same for the new olori?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
wow i love what you wrote and seem like you know much about her? cus this lady looks like a retired olosho grin grin grin grin
ifyalways:
They look good together.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Saladin25(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
What is your business if the new olori is brand new or not. Many of you shouting secondhand woman, Tokunbo woman are you brand new yourself. How many can swear that they never Bleep bfor or never had abortion before.
The Ooni must have heard her old lifestyle before and ready to marry her like that.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

What's old to you is new to the next man.

Well that's in d aspect of psychology but in reality that's far from it. So i ask again; What is brand new abt d wife? cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by opmoore(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thought they said this Guy is Orisa now...Orisa dey Bleep Olosho
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by compoundC: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
[img]http://www.ig[/img]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by lashout1: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is this the olori abi na olosho i read about few weeks ago?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by LLKJSays(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
H.M.Life Kabiyesi and OLori...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Henovy: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
theshaderoom:

It's brand new when it has not been used by another person. Can you say the same for the new olori?
Please tell them. There is a difference between chassis and tokumbo. No hate intended.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Fanirandele: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are your own wives brand new As long as your wife was not a virgin going by your reasoning she's also used

The Ooni himself is not brand new. In fact ho many people marry as brand new these days All you hypocrites tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Lips sealed...... No be for my mouth u go hear say............

King mother die grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by kinswhizz: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
May God bring their imperfections to perfections, l wish them well

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:

A Daniel has come to judgement.

What's your own bad habits or you have none?

The king has made his decision, deal and live with it.

Just wish them well and move on.

My dear, I hope those picking a stone to cast are without sin. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.