Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Do You Need Freelance Writers ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need Freelance Writers ? (585 Views)

I Need Freelance Sites That Pay Nigerians / How Much Do Freelance Writers Charge For 500 Words Article? / I Need Freelance Writer For My Baby Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Freelance Writers ? by successincentiv(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am Anyaogu Ikechukwu the writer and also a blogger. I have written so many articles for companies and websites. contact me if you are interested. visit my blog at www.successincentives..com to confirmed

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Freelance Writers ? by successincentiv(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2016
successincentiv:
I am Anyaogu Ikechukwu the writer and also a blogger. I have written so many articles for companies and websites. contact me if you are interested. visit my blog at www.successincentives..com to confirmed
hire me now
Re: Do You Need Freelance Writers ? by ekatonsyn(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hello there Mr Ikechukwu,
How are you doing, hope business is fine? I was searching through Nairaland and stumbled across your thread concerning the need for freelancers. Yes I quite need such for my New blog, was hoping you'd be of more assistance to me, just in case here is the blog in question: http://www.joranekwulu..com , it's mainly on trending News, Entertainment, Fashion, Events, Health Tips and Inspirational quotes. I need help in getting content readers, you know what I mean, and also hoping to meet up with the requirements of Google Adsense in order to get it hooked up too. What say you?
Re: Do You Need Freelance Writers ? by successincentiv(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2016
ekatonsyn:
Hello there Mr Ikechukwu,
How are you doing, hope business is fine? I was searching through Nairaland and stumbled across your thread concerning the need for freelancers. Yes I quite need such for my New blog, was hoping you'd be of more assistance to me, just in case here is the blog in question: http://www.joranekwulu..com , it's mainly on trending News, Entertainment, Fashion, Events, Health Tips and Inspirational quotes. I need help in getting content readers, you know what I mean, and also hoping to meet up with the requirements of Google Adsense in order to get it hooked up too. What say you?
ok judith. i have seen your blog and i think its still growing. You can visit my blog at www.successincentives..com to see my quality articles. i write on health, inspiration, education, relationship etc. contact my at gmail @ iykejosh2013 so that we can discuss price. I am willing to serve you better. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Payment To Godaddy.com / Need A Web Based School Management System / I Need Review Of This Blog Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.