Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University (581 Views)

UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. / Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University by NEOROPRAXIA: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
I lost my parent(sponsor) sometimes ago when I was in my 200level in university so I could not continue due to lack of funds...
Somehow I was able to gather some money and send my self to Medical School in which I am in my 400level now but for 3 weeks now I can't even eat let alone being able to attend school regularly because of funds.
I have not paid my school fees and other charges in the 2 years... I don't have any relative to help and I have sent messages to few people I know but no help

Tomorrow is Monday again and am so confused and scared because how to go to school...

My dad had a house which I rented out but the tenants are refusing to pay me their rent for over nine month and I can't give six month quite notice because I don't know how to cope for six month...

I want to sell the house but my dad was buried in the environment( in front of the building but I wouldn't mind if anyone would like to buy the house)

Please what should I do Am confused and I need help urgently please
Re: Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University by Olarajee(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Don't sell ur father's house. Dont.

I believe help will come. Even on here.
Re: Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University by kingofchess(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
what is funs? in other words....ehhh take ur matter to God in prayers.
Re: Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University by NEOROPRAXIA: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olarajee:
Don't sell ur father's house. Dont.

I believe help will come. Even on here.

Thanks. Its not my intention sir to sell it but that's the only thing I have... I really need help
Re: Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University by ClassCaptain(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
You will find help by Gods grace..

In order to ascertain if its genuine, certain pictures and evidence cld be provided
Re: Please Advise, Me Am About Being Thrown Out Of University by NEOROPRAXIA: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
You will find help by Gods grace..

In order to ascertain if its genuine, certain pictures and evidence cld be provided

AMEN!
Yes I got all evidence... Sincerely its very genuine...
I have been indoors, throughout this weekend and believe me I have not eaten since yesterday...

One of my neighbours gave me this sim to use and browse... Because Airtel gave her bonus of 600mb...

I NEED A SAVIOUR and if there is anyone here who could help me go to school I will forever be grateful to him or her...

(1) (Reply)

Photo : 60-year-old Wheelbarrow Pusher Begins Secondary Education In Delta / Seratalks Unveils Speakers For 2016 Conference / Complete Project Topics And Materials In Psychology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.