Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba (888 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by Poliporpor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I want to speak Yoruba fluently, can you help? Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by farem: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Poliporpor:
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I want to speak Yoruba fluently, can you help? Waiting to hear from you.

I am yet to believe you have a need. By now I except you provide a contact if not the terms and conditions.

I think I can link you. It's not that hard IF YOUR INTEREST IS SUSTAINED.
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by NeuroBoss(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
You are in the right hands.... Aside from being a native Yoruba speaker, I speak some 7 more languages.
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by Poliporpor(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
farem:

I am yet to believe you have a need. By now I except you provide a contact if not the terms and conditions.
I think I can link you. It's not that hard IF YOUR INTEREST IS SUSTAINED.
bro, I do have a need. I'm interested. Pls, help me
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by farem: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Poliporpor:
bro, I do have a need. I'm interested. Pls, help me

Then release a contact. I will link you before 24 hours. I am talking of a quality delivery, affordably
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by Poliporpor(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
NeuroBoss:
You are in the right hands.... Aside from being a native Yoruba speaker, I speak some 7 more languages.
godlovesben@yahoo.com

Pls, hit me up
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by Poliporpor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
farem:

Then release a contact. I will link you before 24 hours. I am talking of a quality delivery, affordably
affordably?? Bro, abeg e never reach affordably level na. I have no money. And this link up thing don't freak me at all. I like direct deals. I appreciate ur kindness tho.
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by farem: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Poliporpor:
affordably?? Bro, abeg e never reach affordably level na. I have no money. And this link up thing don't freak me at all. I like direct deals. I appreciate ur kindness tho.

It's okay. It's now costly and not affordably anymore!

Even if a teenager will attend to, I guess he would be glad to trek to your place because teaching you Yoruba is like rescuing an accident victims and therefore must be free!

For your information, I can't personally each it.
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by Poliporpor(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2016
farem:

It's okay. It's now costly and not affordably anymore!

Even if a teenager will attend to, I guess he would be glad to trek to your place because teaching you Yoruba is like rescuing an accident victims and therefore must be free!

For your information, I can't personally each it.
yeah, bro! I speak several languages and I have taught many for free. Am not asking for a visit to my place is just an online thing. Simply a conversation to enable me speak it, fluently. I speak it already, but been years since I last had a chat in Yoruba. I got friends who do, but am better talking to strangers cos' they are already accustomed to talking in English with me. They aren't core Yoruba breeds anyway.
Moreover, if you have to name a fee, then ensure you have your certified teaching qualification which I will screen, cos am not going to throw my money in junks. I don't no y Nigerians can't freely help their compatriots.
And, not to be modest, I take it back! I can very much afford beyond your costly and affordably, but language isn't what I pay to learn except if I'm getting a certificate in the end.
Again, I appreciate your kindness
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by scholes0(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
I can teach you.
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by farem: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Poliporpor:
yeah, bro! I speak several languages and I have taught many for free. Am not asking for a visit to my place is just an online thing. Simply a conversation to enable me speak it, fluently. I speak it already, but been years since I last had a chat in Yoruba. I got friends who do, but am better talking to strangers cos' they are already accustomed to talking in English with me. They aren't core Yoruba breeds anyway.
Moreover, if you have to name a fee, then ensure you have your certified teaching qualification which I will screen, cos am not going to throw my money in junks. I don't no y Nigerians can't freely help their compatriots.
And, not to be modest, I take it back! I can very much afford beyond your costly and affordably, but language isn't what I pay to learn except if I'm getting a certificate in the end.
Again, I appreciate your kindness

Ok!
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by Poliporpor(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2016
scholes0:
I can teach you.
thanks scholes. Can u mail me at godlovesben@yahoo.com
Pls
Re: Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba by initiate: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
ask Ibadan babes, they will teach you perfect yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Oba Lipede’s Missing Corpse Sparked Trouble In Abeokuta’s Palace -chief Alani. / RE: Wigs, The Beauty, The Fashion / Prophetess Naomi Feign Ignorance To Ile Ife's Deity Demand Of Ooni Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.