Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? (779 Views)

‘how SARS Raided My Home, Harassed Me And Accused Me Of Using Juju’ / TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots / PHOTO: Young Man & Married Woman Caught In The Act; Disgraced In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
As i dey type this thing, i dey vex!!!

Me and a lady had a disagreement which led to war of words. This lady carry vex go meet her husband. She told her husband that i was having interest on her. That i wooed her but when she rejected me, i started insulting her. Can you imagine? Wetin i go dey find for married woman body when fine fine babes full everywhere? Nawa oo

Her husband met me this evening, i explained everything to him but it seems he didnt believe my story. He said that his wife told him that i wooed her, when she rejected me, i started insulting her.

I said, what?!!!! Whadafuck is that? I just dey vex since. I must do something.. I will not allow this insult to end just like that. Which kind accusation be this?
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by dominique(f): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin grin

Ndo
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by HALIX16: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Calm down and think first, so you don't make mistakes.
Most women are like that; but this one seems dangerous and you should be careful.
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
HALIX16:
Calm down and think first, so you don't make mistakes.
Most women are like that; but this one seems dangerous and you should be careful.
the worst thing is that her husband told me that he consulted people before he came to me. I can imagine how they have been soiling my name and my reputation
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
dominique:
grin grin grin
Ndo
they have just succeded in ruining my day
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Familiarity breeds contempt, guess you are too familiar or attempted famzing with the woman at some point. Well if I advise you, keep calm and let the matter die a natural death, talking or attempts to remedy ur reputation will only make it worse. Wait for the day she mistakenly speaks to you, the report her to her husband for flirting with u. U fit add pepper and salt sef.
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Familiarity breeds contempt, guess you are too familiar or attempted famzing with the woman at some point. Well if I advise you, keep calm and let the matter die a natural death, talking or attempts to remedy ur reputation will only make it worse. Wait for the day she mistakenly speaks to you, the report her to her husband for flirting with u. U fit add pepper and salt sef.
i couldnt just believe she wud say a thing like that.. I felt so depressed when her husband vommited the bomb!
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by maxti: 5:22am On Mar 14, 2016
As silly as this may sound,contact your lawyer immediately. I have a feeling you haven't seen the last of them,esp now that the husband doesn't believe you.
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44, i need all the help i could get
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by emelisande(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Lalasticlala, mynd44, i need all the help i could get

you know the way we ladies behave sometimes
but can i ask you question
ve u ever flirted with the woman in a playful manner.
if that be the case, she took it serious
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
emelisande:

you know the way we ladies behave sometimes
but can i ask you question
ve u ever flirted with the woman in a playful manner.
if that be the case, she took it serious
if at all i wanna flirt, it shouldnt be a married woman. A married woman with a baby on her back. Haba nah
Re: A married woman accused me of wooing her. What do i do? by emelisande(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
if at all i wanna flirt, it shouldnt be a married woman. A married woman with a baby on her back. Haba nah

familiarity breeds contempt
now you know

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise On This Fashion School. Nikky Africana / Funny Picture!! If You Have Fuel In your Country, Raise Your Hand.. / Obituary Of The Officer Cadet That Died In The Umuahia Autocrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.