Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My People I Need Advise On This Car Am Buying . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My People I Need Advise On This Car Am Buying . (1284 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / My People, Does AC Affect Fuel Consumption Of A Car? / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People I Need Advise On This Car Am Buying . by Gluck1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
i want to know if nissan sunny 96.. is okay for taxi driving ..I'm a level400 student, studying EEE in Uniuyo .. being a student is often a hectic job and so annoying when you face financial problems.. I've been doing some Lil contract work like ceramic , brick laying stuff like that, since when I was in technical school till my current level in uni , so I was able to raise funds to get a laptop for downloading files like music,videos(movies) and apps stuff to people phone,while i get paid (pimping stuff) at plaza and also going to school, until I lost my laptop (pathetic long story).. so I went back to my stressful job ceramic and brick laying job again and I raise a lil cash which I don't want to use it to startup my old business ( laptop pimping stuff), so my people is taxi bizz lucrative and is Nissan sunny 96. okay for the bizz
Re: My People I Need Advise On This Car Am Buying . by DECOtech(m): 3:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Gluck1:
i want to know if nissan sunny 96.. is okay for taxi driving ..I'm a level400 student, studying EEE in Uniuyo .. being a student is often a hectic job and so annoying when you face financial problems.. I've been doing some Lil contract work like ceramic , brick laying stuff like that, since when I was in technical school till my current level in uni , so I was able to raise funds to get a laptop for downloading files like music,videos(movies) and apps stuff to people phone,while i get paid (pimping stuff) at plaza and also going to school, until I lost my laptop (pathetic long story).. so I went back to my stressful job ceramic and brick laying job again and I raise a lil cash which I don't want to use it to startup my old business ( laptop pimping stuff), so my people is taxi bizz lucrative and is Nissan sunny 96. okay for the bizz

A 96 Nissan sunny is very good. small engine, good fuel economy. very available and affordable engine n body parts.
Re: My People I Need Advise On This Car Am Buying . by apexquest(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
are u going to be driving it yourself? or is it daily balance? cos that has a way of determining how lucrative it will turn out to be.... Sunny is a strong car no doubt.
Re: My People I Need Advise On This Car Am Buying . by princejones(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nissan sunny 96 model is good for taxi businees and l guess you are buying a fairly used one,so l will advise you drive it yourself so as to maximise the essense of buying it and also support yourself to complete your programm in sch.ply axis like oron rd or abak rd way they is heavy human traffic both in the morning and evening
Re: My People I Need Advise On This Car Am Buying . by kennybabs1980: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nissan Sunny is good for taxi business dear brother, just buy a good one, The Living God will see you through in your hustling, you will end well, cheers!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Diagnose A Shaking Steering Wheel / Chrome Vs Gold Lamborghini Aventador - Which Do You Prefer? (photos) / Koenigsegg Agera RS Becomes Top-speed Champ At 277.9 Mph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.