Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? (9021 Views)

Is Donald Trump The Antichrist? / Is Donald Trump The Antichrist? / Is Donald Trump The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by orunto27: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
In a way,Yes. Obama is Nebu. and Trump is Cyrus.
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by orunto27: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
God loves Nigeria. And God is using Trump to indirectly rescue Nigeria from her present quagmire of Bokoharam, Biafra and The Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
orunto27:

God loves Nigeria. And God is using Trump to indirectly rescue Nigeria from her present quagmire of Bokoharam, Biafra and The Fulani Herdsmen.

Amen! cheesy
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by orisa37: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
D.T. Is on some kind of God's Mission. Let's wait and watch for God's Anointing on him.
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
orunto27:

In a way,Yes. Obama is Nebu. and Trump is Cyrus.

Trump has turned out to be a Cyrus. cheesy
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
orisa37:

D.T. Is on some kind of God's Mission. Let's wait and watch for God's Anointing on him.

He is a man on God's mission. Let's pray for more anointing for him to perform. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
orunto27:

Trump is Trump. God wants to use him to correct The Atrocities of The DEMOCRAT and Obama for their Roles in Lybia, Syria and currently in Nigeria. If God can always raise Soldiers from ordinary stones, so says Jesus, that same God is now preparing to use Trump a discerning Judgement on His Pronouncement in Genesis 16:12.

Amen! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Prophets who actually got the U.S. presidential election right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU

Here is one of them. smiley
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by petra1(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2017
As much as he fits the picture , there is another side . The tendency of the man of sin. I was thinking of doing thread on it
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by lepasharon(f): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2017
analice107:

Obama is the worst president America has produced. First off, his wife is a Tranny.

It takes one to know one grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by Collyno82(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2017
lepasharon:

It takes one to know one grin lipsrsealed
Wholehearted lies from lepasharon. Jesus is not a Satan for him to know the antics of Satan.
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by lepasharon(f): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Collyno82:

Wholehearted lies. Jesus is not a Satan for him to know the antics of Satan.

Ur comparing her to Jesus?
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by Collyno82(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur comparing her to Jesus?
Not really am quoting u wrong. You don't need to have HIV before u know that AIDS is real
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by lepasharon(f): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Collyno82:

Not really am quoting u wrong. You don't need to have HIV before u know that AIDS is real

Some ppl don't believe that AIDS nor HIV is real, so what are you saying? undecided
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by Collyno82(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
lepasharon:

Some ppl don't believe that AIDS nor HIV is real, so what are you saying? undecided
I don't need to be a woman to know that women give birth from the vi*gina & through cs
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2017
petra1:

As much as he fits the picture , there is another side . The tendency of the man of sin. I was thinking of doing thread on it

How does he fit into that tendency? undecided
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by petra1(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How does he fit into that tendency? undecided

I knew whoever will build the the new Jewish temple will be the antichrist . I suspect every major leader of the world from time to time . As much I love trump disposition to isreal . I just google Trump / Jewish temple and I saw that the Jews have already asked him and Putin to build the temple. Then I began to look at some other prophecies. I did a thread .

These are some of the biblical signs to identify the antichrist

HIS MOUTH WILL TALK BIG
Daniel 7:8
. . . in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:20
. . . And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things . .

Revelation 13:5
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things . . . . .

AN ECONOMIC BUSINESS LEADER
Daniel 8:25
25 . . . And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand

STRONG MILITARY LEADER
Revelation 13:4
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

NOT HAVING RESPECT FOR WOMEN
Daniel 11:37
. . . Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women . . .

RELIGIOUS LEADER
At the first emergence . He will be friendly with Gods people . But he will turn against them later. After they reject him for entering the holy of Holies at the dedication of the temple which he will build for the Jews .he will cause sacrifices to cease there.

Daniel 9:27
. . . he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate

This event will trigger THE GREAT TRIBULATION
Matthew 24:15-17
. . .When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

HE WILL INITIATE 7YEARS PEACE PLAN BETWEEN JEWS AND PALESTINIANS

. . .This king will make a seven-year treaty with the people, but after half that time, he will break his pledge and stop the Jews from all their sacrifices and their offerings . .

HE WILL BUILD THE LAST JEWISH TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM

The Jewish Sanhedrin have already written appeal to Trump and Putin to build rebuild the temple in Jerusalem . Whoever builds that Temple is the antichrist .
A group of leading Israeli rabbis see in US President-elect Donald Trump and Russia President Vladimir Putin echoes of King Cyrus of Persia, who 2,500 years ago assisted the Jewish people in rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem.

Prof. Rabbi Hillel Weiss, a spokesman for the Sanhedrin, a modern effort to revive the ancient Jewish religious court, noted in remarks reported by Israel National News:

“The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented.”

The Sanhedrin sent letters to both Trump and Putin urging them to work together to fulfill a project that will benefit all mankind - the rebuilding of the Holy Temple atop Jerusalem’s hotly contested Temple Mount.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/30506/Default.aspx

It may not be Trump . But I just brought out observation. The antichrist is a spirit and it will possess the chosen person at the right time .
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
petra1:

I knew whoever will build the the new Jewish temple will be the antichrist . I suspect every major leader of the world from time to time . As much I love trump disposition to isreal . I just google Trump / Jewish temple and I saw that the Jews have already asked him and Putin to build the temple. Then I began to look at some other prophecies. I did a thread .

These are some of the biblical signs to identify the antichrist

HIS MOUTH WILL TALK BIG
Daniel 7:8
. . . in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:20
. . . And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things . .

Revelation 13:5
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things . . . . .

AN ECONOMIC BUSINESS LEADER
Daniel 8:25
25 . . . And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand

STRONG MILITARY LEADER
Revelation 13:4
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

NOT HAVING RESPECT FOR WOMEN
Daniel 11:37
. . . Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women . . .

RELIGIOUS LEADER
At the first emergence . He will be friendly with Gods people . But he will turn against them later. After they reject him for entering the holy of Holies at the dedication of the temple which he will build for the Jews .he will cause sacrifices to cease there.

. . . he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate

This event will trigger THE GREAT TRIBULATION
Matthew 24:15-17
. . .When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

HE WILL INITIATE 7YEARS PEACE PLAN BETWEEN JEWS AND PALESTINIANS

. . .This king will make a seven-year treaty with the people, but after half that time, he will break his pledge and stop the Jews from all their sacrifices and their offerings . .

HE WILL BUILD THE LAST JEWISH TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM

The Jewish Sanhedrin have already written appeal to Trump and Putin to build rebuild the temple in Jerusalem . Whoever builds that Temple is the antichrist .

It may not be Trump . But I just brought out observation. The antichrist is a spirit and it will possess the chosen person at the right time .

You cannot say Trump has no desire for women. That alone disqualifies him for being a candidate for the Antichrist. cool
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by petra1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You cannot say Trump has no desire for women. That alone disqualifies him for being a candidate for the Antichrist. cool

Maybe maybe not . My strongest point is the temple issue . The person who will build the temple is the antichrist
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by petra1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The only thing one can relate with in this wise are the insultive , abusive and derogatory remarks about women he had been accused of. Well that's if the stories are true
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2017
petra1:

The only thing one can relate with in this wise are the insultive , abusive and derogatory remarks about women he had been accused of. Well that's if the stories are true

That's if you are considering fake news to be true. undecided
Re: Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017

Prophecy: Donald Trump shall become the Trumpet
(POSTED ON CHARISMA MAGAZINE 7/28/2015)

This was the prophetic word from Jeremiah Johnson last July regarding Donald Trump. Jeremiah is a young pastor (now 28) who knew very little about Trump when he published this, but Jeremiah has a strong prophetic heart. (Note that while he was not prophesying that Trump would be elected president, this is a strikingly accurate word.)

Jeremiah wrote: "I was in a time of prayer several weeks ago when God began to speak to me concerning the destiny of Donald Trump in America. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet. Many will want to throw him away because he will disturb their sense of peace and tranquility, but you must listen through the bantering to discover the truth that I will speak through him. I will use the wealth that I have given him to expose and launch investigations searching for the truth. Just as I raised up Cyrus to fulfill My purposes and plans, so have I raised up Trump to fulfill my purposes and plans prior to the 2016 election. You must listen to the trumpet very closely for he will sound the alarm and many will be blessed because of his compassion and mercy. Though many see the outward pride and arrogance, I have given him the tender heart of a father that wants to lend a helping hand to the poor and the needy, to the foreigner and the stranger.'"

http://beholdthemanministries.com/prophesy-donald-trump-shall-become-the-trumpet/

People should pay attention when true prophets are speaking.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spirituality: Who E Don EPP? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? / What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.