Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. (8970 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / How Is Your Spiritual Life? / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by AgbesuyiJosh(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Spiritual growth is the responsibility of every individual. You are either growing rapidly or experiencing a stunted growth. Remember, you can't talk about spiritual growth if you are not born again. Church activities is not equal to been born again.
The Bible said, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12).
Only you can best describe your spiritual life only if you are true to yourself.
Therefore, on the scale of 1 to 10, rate your spiritual life or in a sentence, describe your spiritual life.
As for me, am on level 6.
My spiritual life is glowing.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by psalmson001: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Slow and steady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2017
atheist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Level 11 cool gringrin

Why 11? Well,...

...beyond the normal level...

...on higher grounds...

...above principalities and powers...

...seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus...

That's ma groove...how I roll cool.

Somebody shout halleluyah!! gringrin.

12 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by OtemSapien: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Funtastic without fictitious Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Non-existent

8 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by orisa37: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Life is good.
Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by MhizzAJ(f): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2017
I'm on level 10

I am deeply spiritual

4 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Outstanding

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by saraki2019(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
anyone buried without the acknowledgement will go to hell
WHY YOU don't need jesus
“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 15:24).
Jesus selected Jewish disciples, spoke in Jewish synagogues and the Jewish temple, and traveled mostly in Jewish areas. His mission, in fulfillment of the Jewish prophets, was to the Jewish people.
“a Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, ‘Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly’” (Matthew 15:22).
This Gentile woman recognized Jesus as the Messiah (“Son of David”), but “Jesus did not answer a word” (verse 23). As the woman kept up her appeals, Jesus finally responded, but His words seemed to hold little hope: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel” (verse 24)
Jesus’ concern for Israel was shown in the instructions to the twelve disciples as He sent them out on their first preaching mission. “Do not go in the way of the Gentiles,” He said, “and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matt 10:5-6).
and is lam comfirmed it
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic." quran 61:6

this is why we africans and the other races do not jesus or christainity
we need islam sent to the whole of the world
the qur'an confirms it
(oh muhammad) We have not sent thee, save as a mercy unto all beings. quran (21:107)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by towsyne: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Level => - 100

Spiritual life => worst

The last time I was in church i can't even remember

The last time I prayed I think last year December 31st.........well I do murmur something if I carry Chelsea over 1.5 nd d weyrey still dey play 1-0 reach 90 minuteswink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Should be better.
Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Nonexistent

and I have no issues with that cuz I'm in a personal relationship with reality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by mosho2good: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2017
which one be spiritual cod the only one I see in movie is exorcism and we are African are full of superstitions

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by emerged01(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Trying to grow

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Turks: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Alhamdullilah

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Rebuke: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2017
More grace needed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by jaychubi: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Paralyzed angry

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by nairavsdollars(f): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Perfect....God appeared to me in a dream and called me 'Jesus younger brother'.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by ped007(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
My Spiritual Life is Careless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by oluwasegun007(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
very week and makes me feel sad....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Jokers!!
Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Rexphobia(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2017
cry
Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by duduade: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2017
jamarifoxi:
atheist

Same here
Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by ogaJona(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Forgive me Lord

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Divay22(f): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Still shaking cry cry cry cry

I'm really not happy about it

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Trying my best though it hasn't been easy.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by BrightEye(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
I am spiritual, and not religious.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. by nowpresence(f): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
jamarifox:
atheist
why did you comment then? attention seeker

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Laziness? / Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. / Why Did You Choose To Be An Athiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.