Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria (23036 Views)

2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by chinweAlice816: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dear people of this forum, which process can i follow to register and get a bitcoin account so that I can be able to receive payment through bitcoin for online transaction here in Nigeria or which other e-payment is better.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
my dear google the meaning of bitcoin first.that being said i will advice to register on payoneer and payza
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by PussyKrook: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
chinweAlice816:
Dear people of this forum, which process can i follow to register and get a bitcoin account so that I can be able to receive payment through bitcoin for online transaction here in Nigeria or which other e-payment is better.

Hi OP,
It depends what you mean by online transactions. Do you have an online shop? Or you are being paid for services? If you are offering products online, you can integrate Bitcoin on your website as a payment option.

If you are being paid for services, you would still be able to be paid in Bitcoin. All you need to do is open a Bitcoin wallet. However, Bitcoin does not have a specific domicile, like your bank account. Secondly, it is not like your normal currency like naira. You can't withdraw it and hold it in your hands, for e.g. To be able to hold the Bitcoin, you have to convert it to another currency like the dollar and then transfer it to your account.

If you receive a lot of Bitcoin, I mean a lot like 5 btc or over, we could work something out that would be mutual to both of us. But let me say that, you must be legit, I don't have time for scammers and dishonest people.

If u are serious, reply to this message with your phone number and I will get in touch with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by ecrestglobal(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
chinweAlice816:

hello Chinwealice816, you can register for your bitcoin wallet @ w.w.w.blockchain.info through which you can receive bitcoin payment.
you can then contact us to convert it to cash
Call us: 08099817281,08022899243
BB PIN: 53053131
Visit www.ecrestglobal.com

I hope this helps
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by chinweAlice816: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2016
PussyKrook:

Hi OP,
It depends what you mean by online transactions. Do you have an online shop? Or you are being paid for services? If you are offering products online, you can integrate Bitcoin on your website as a payment option.

If you are being paid for services, you would still be able to be paid in Bitcoin. All you need to do is open a Bitcoin wallet. However, Bitcoin does not have a specific domicile, like your bank account. Secondly, it is not like your normal currency like naira. You can't withdraw it and hold it in your hands, for e.g. To be able to hold the Bitcoin, you have to convert it to another currency like the dollar and then transfer it to your account.

If you receive a lot of Bitcoin, I mean a lot like 5 btc or over, we could work something out that would be mutual to both of us. But let me say that, you must be legit, I don't have time for scammers and dishonest people.

If u are serious, reply to this message with your phone number and I will get in touch with you.

I want to register it as a means of payment for service but I don't know how it works and how I can receive through it and convert it to naira. the people am working with does not use third party. Pls explain more on how I can do this. thanks.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by PussyKrook: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
chinweAlice816:

I want to register it as a means of payment for service but I don't know how it works and how I can receive through it and convert it to naira. the people am working with does not use third party. Pls explain more on how I can do this. thanks.

Ok. I understand. Drop your email contact or whatsapps or go to my profile and send me a message if you don't want to drop your contact details here in the forum. I will then guide through the necessary steps.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2016
If you own a website and would like to implement bitcoin payment at checkout, you should sign up with bitpay or coinbase.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by chinweAlice816: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
PussyKrook:

Ok. I understand. Drop your email contact or whatsapps or go to my profile and send me a message if you don't want to drop your contact details here in the forum. I will then guide through the necessary steps.
this is my email chi4real212@gmail.com. I will be waiting for reply. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by PussyKrook: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016
chinweAlice816:
this is my email chi4real212@gmail.com. I will be waiting for reply. Thanks.

Hi,

I just sent you an email. Please respond. If you are having trouble, kindly reply back and I will endevour to help you further.

Good luck
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by chinweAlice816: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
PussyKrook:

Hi,

I just sent you an email. Please respond. If you are having trouble, kindly reply back and I will endevour to help you further.

Good luck

thanks, I sent an email pls reply.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by holardeb(f): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
@Chinwealice816, you can register for your bitcoin wallet - blockchain.info through which you can receive and transfer bitcoin payment.
you can exchange with us at a very good price and speed ;
www.e-currencychanger.com

BB:7E368811,7A7FD5D7YM : ecurrency.changer
Phone+234)7032269981 or +27 748141614
Whatzapp - +234 909 189 2857 or +27 812145347
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by PussyKrook: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
chinweAlice816:

thanks, I sent an email pls reply.

Just replied. Been busy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by smartdebiz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Register with any of these: www.coinbase.com, www.btc-e.com, www.cryptsy.com, to get your Bitcoin wallet to enable you receive Bitcoin.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by chinweAlice816: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
smartdebiz:
Register with any of these: www.coinbase.com, www.btc-e.com, www.cryptsy.com, to get your Bitcoin wallet to enable you receive Bitcoin.
Thanks, when i receive payment with bitcoin, how can i convert it to naira and withdraw it.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hey fellow!

That's true that there are many cryptocurrency (e-currency), exchange site out there on the internet, to some scam and to some real. even here in Nigeria but am sorry to say that in Nigeria exchange site, of the high rate of bitcoin to dollar which 1-bitcoin = $413.56 as of today and some time increase more than. was so surprise to find in Nigeria exchange site that one bitcoin is 1-bitcoin = #280, not even $280 or $200 dollar. ""pretty funny right""?

So in this case what i do is i exchange my bitcoin in a dollar rate of $413.56, into my USA checking bank account and then without draw here in Nigeria at a dollar rate.

i know you may be surprise how possible i have a US bank account, yes, its not possible but now it is possible, i mean 100% free.
No opening deposit needed.
No ATM card fee.
No shipping fee, just as free as you read me call it,
all you need is your
Driving licence, National ID or international ID.
click this link to find out if there truth in what i said.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/mqGFpN2hLg2sdrPajEjzfXULChpZ6BV7rlcVf-2RQ58imL_RdmQEz0_o23vQp65U-N4uqMQxz4f8yRFhCp8e3Q2
so if you have been trying to open your US Bank Account, here is the time.

Also there are still real exchange site that also can exchange your bitcoin and transfer to your local bank account in any country in the world such as https://exkash.com. give them a short to find out if there real.

You can also earn your free bitcoin here and use the free to buy a power KH/s or GK/s to generate more to suit your investment.
http://freebitco.in/?r=2207834&tag=sourceNai2

To your success...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by smartdebiz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
chinweAlice816:
Thanks, when i receive payment with bitcoin, how can i convert it to naira and withdraw it.
For instance, if u register with www.btc-e.com, u will need to generate a Bitcoin address in their 'Finances' page, afterwhich copy and save the Address. The address reprenst account number which u can use to receive Bitcoins from anyone globally. Once a user send Bitcoin to ur address, it will undergo confirmation in the Bitcoin chain (usually 1hr), then the Bitcoin will now appear in ur Btc-e.com account. At this stage, just sell ur bitcoins, by entering the value u've in you wallet, once sold successfully, u wil get the dollar value at that time which u can withdraw via perfecmoney, okpay, paypal, yandex, debit card, payco etc. Visit www.btc-e.com for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by oluwriter: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
I don't think it should be hard to convert BTC to your naira account. With Bitpesa or Bitx, you can link your bank account directly after registering with either of them. It's simple. They may request for documents to verify your identity which will take a day or two to confirm. Afterwards, you can use your BTC to Naira accounts.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by eldino44(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
PussyKrook:

Hi OP,

good day sir, pls can you explain to me how the bitcoin conversion to naira is done? I saw on nairaex.com that they sell at 370 i dnt understand
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by mondayimoni(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2016
$580 worth of Bitcoin for sale. Email me at monday2imoni@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by temigreat(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Making Bitcoin the Easy Way

I personally make an easy $50 - $100 spending 15 to 20 mins daily using this method & I guarantee that if you utilize it properly then you can also make decent amount of bitcoins using this method so if interested to know more contact me @ temiwonder@gmail.bitcoins, 08179675371(whatsapp),
7AD4962A.

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by ikuesan: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
BEWARE OF MAPLEXCHANGE.COM PROMOTED BY MAPLE GOLD FUTURES WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER GTB...0125436211
OWN BY ELIJAH EVANS
SCAM SCAM SCAM pls spread the NEWS.....LETS STOP THE SCAMMERS BEFORE THEY SCAM US .......I AM A VICTIM....... $100 GONE

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by Trut(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
ikuesan:

BEWARE OF MAPLEXCHANGE.COM PROMOTED BY MAPLE GOLD FUTURES WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER GTB...0125436211
OWN BY ELIJAH EVANS
SCAM SCAM SCAM pls spread the NEWS.....LETS STOP THE SCAMMERS BEFORE THEY SCAM US .......I AM A VICTIM....... $100 GONE

How did maplexchange.com scam you? Explain in details
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by ikuesan: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2016
He advertise as usual both here and on FB and we got talking on WHATSAPP, then perfect money was 377 that was on the 15th of August so i told him i needed $100 and he gave me his account details and i transferred the SUM OF N37,700 to him for 100 perfect money and till date he refuse talking to on whatsapp and even deleted his facebook account. i added him on a friends phone and inquired about perfect money he quickly responded....I challenge him to say otherwise here, of what good will it be to me to RUN his business down.

SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM
OWN BY ELIJAH EVANS

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by jamepatrick: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
chinweAlice816:

Checkout www.bitwage.com/ it allows your employer wire money to bitwage and they send you BTC as payment
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by enolife(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2016
chinweAlice816:

Am ready to buy,, please Sell your Bitcoins to me
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by esherizdan(f): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
chinweAlice816:
I will advice you use bitx its the best u dnt need any exchanger its automatically convert your bitcoin to naira.they pay directly to ur bankacct

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by adegoke93: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hi,what if i want to use the bitcoins for MMM UNITED?
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by Standard007(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2016
adegoke93:
Hi,what if i want to use the bitcoins for MMM UNITED?

Hey!!! Pm me on WhatsApp, 08147181367, I want to ask u something about MMM United
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by sellydion: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
MMM united! republic of Bitcoins

Ready to help
Re: How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria by bobfash(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
For top 3 businesses you can use bitcoin for that will give you mega money call or whatsapp on 08073103001

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shareholders Funds Wiped Out As MTN Nigeria Incurs N740bn FOREX Losses / DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.