Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War (2650 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Oioupe Turkey Failed Military Coup Has Shown That The People Can Defeat The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 4:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Your opinion without bias.
I have noticed how elected officials of the Arabs have carried themselves with arrogance while supporting the indepence of Palestine and western Sahara but threatening to kill Israel
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by abiolert(m): 5:04am On Mar 14, 2016
kettykin:
Your opinion without bias.
I have noticed how elected officials of the North west have carried themselves with arrogance while supporting the indepence of Palestine and western Sahara but threatening to kill biafra
War no be for mouth them dey take dey win am. First start the war first, you go know who go win. if na mouth them take they win war, 'North Korea' for don attack 'America'. France for nor declare war against Germany in 1939. And Germany against America. so make the war start first you go come know who go win.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by gigabyte13: 5:04am On Mar 14, 2016
So you wake up dis morning and na war dey hungry u to talk about. Abeg which film u watch b4 u sleep. E be like say to die dey hungry u abi? I no blame u sha, na APC change dey affect ya medulla oblongata
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by DaBullIT(m): 5:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Na PDP Power dey shack am ..

Shey na change dem dey use fight war ni or power ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

gigabyte13:
So you wake up dis morning and na war dey hungry u to talk about. Abeg which film u watch b4 u sleep. E be like say to die dey hungry u abi? I no blame u sha, na APC change dey affect ya medulla oblongata
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by demslayerrz: 5:24am On Mar 14, 2016
The op is a kid that still live with his parent, pardon him abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by myfantasies(f): 5:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Op r u praying for war
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 5:31am On Mar 14, 2016
demslayerrz:
The op is a kid that still live with his parent, pardon him abeg.

It is the op that is a kid, what of buhari that would suggest and support the independence of Palestine and western Sahara but threaten and shoot unarmed protesters, what would you call him

3 Likes

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:31am On Mar 14, 2016
No
All things being equal I believe the SE will defeat the NE .

Then again @ op where do you think the theatre of operations/war will b located ? In NE/SE? Or in a more neutral zone (if there is any?)
Which in my opinion means the pundits should look for air superiority , jet ,attack helicopters ,iron dome etc

1 Like

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2016
gigabyte13:

Even countries that are peaceful still prepare for inevitable war by making sure their military is well equipped
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by BaddieKay(f): 5:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Isn't it too early in the morning for this stupidity?mtcheeeeeew,people who have jobs are getting ready 4 d week and u are here already with ur tribal warped mind imagining sh*t.

Good Morning
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by demslayerrz: 5:34am On Mar 14, 2016
kettykin:

It is the op that is a kid, what of buhari that would suggest and support the independence of Palestine and western Sahara but threaten and shoot unarmed protesters, what would you call him

Get lost and go do something meaningful with your life, you are asking dumb question and not even ashamed. Go and start the war to comfirm your dumb thread, same tout threatening here that they will burn down the zoo if they arrest his dilector. Uno get shame at all

3 Likes

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 5:36am On Mar 14, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
No
All things being equal I believe the SE will defeat the NE .

Then again @ op where do you think the theatre of operations/war will b located ? In NE/SE? Or in a more neutral zone (if there is any?)
Which in my opinion means the pundits should look for air superiority , jet ,attack helicopters ,iron dome etc

I am comparing SE & NW not NE, the theatre of war will determined by 2 things, who has the upper hand and where the first major attack is launched
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2016
demslayerrz:

Get lost and go do something meaningful with your life, you are asking dumb question and not even ashamed. Go and start the war to comfirm your dumb thread, same tout threatening here that they will burn down the zoo if they arrest his dilector. Uno get shame at all

It is you that is living in a dumb hypocritical world where innocent unarmed protesters are killed by trigger happy military and police and no one complains, shameless hypocrits, who shed crocodiles tears over oil subsidy but keep mute over destruction of livelihood and lives was it not your people that were slaughtered at mile 12 last week with no complaints, resistance or even revenge but as soon as you hear fuel subsidy is removed you bring out your hypocritical boots to protest against your chronic poverty heritage.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by demslayerrz: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2016
kettykin:

It is you that is living in a dumb hypocritical world where innocent unarmed protesters are killed by trigger happy military and police and no one complains, shameless hypocrits, who shed crocodiles tears over oil subsidy but keep mute over destruction of livelihood and lives.

Shameless Nitwit, where is your promise of burning down the zoo? Chest beating noisemaker disgracing his family online, go and burn down the zoo and stop asking silly question online.

1 Like

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:46am On Mar 14, 2016
kettykin:

I am comparing SE & NW not NE, the theatre of war will determined by 2 things, who has the upper hand and where the first major attack is launched

None of the pundits has long range missiles. So the first strike will be either through land : invading army which is very unlikely as both would have to cross the middle belt and I don't see any zone mobilizing enough men to invade , and dominate one zone ...it is also very unlikely that NE will watch NW being defeated and humiliated or even being invaded , the prospect of being next is too high + they are their brothers . which leaves us with air strike ? Heavy air strike then troops to occupy and pacify the defeated zone. Anything else is unlikely and unfeasible .You will never have enough money. Weapons, supply etc to have a grip on the NW .check USA & IRAQ and we are talking about one of the best army in the world :

I assume by defeating you don't men inflicting the most casualties
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 5:46am On Mar 14, 2016
demslayerrz:

Shameless Nitwit, where is your promise of burning down the zoo? Chest beating noisemaker disgracing his family online, go and burn down the zoo and stop asking silly question online.

This is the interesting thing about your people, I only asked for people's opinion about a war between 2 different groups, you that has nothing to do with the 2 groups have now lost your sleep and peace.

If I may ask what has the war simulation between the SE & NW got to do with you, why are you crying over another person's headache when you have your malaria untreated.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by demslayerrz: 5:51am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
kettykin:

This is the interesting thing about your people, I only asked for people's opinion about a war between 2 different groups, you that has nothing to do with the 2 groups have now lost your sleep and peace.

If I may ask what has the war simulation between the SE & NW got to do with you, why are you crying over another person's headache when you have your malaria untreated.
[/s]

You are truly a malnourished kid, is nairaland your fathers property? Is this an ipob website or wtf are you spewing. Go to your republic website to do anyhow where no one will challenge you, this is a Nigerian website. You truly have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 5:53am On Mar 14, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

None of the pundits has long range missiles. So the first strike will be either through land : invading army which is very unlikely as both would have to cross the middle belt and I don't see any zone mobilizing enough men to invade , and dominate one zone ...it is also very unlikely that NE will watch NW being defeated and humiliated or even being invaded , the prospect of being next is too high + they are their brothers . which leaves us with air strike ? Heavy air strike then troops to occupy and pacify the defeated zone. Anything else is unlikely and unfeasible .You will never have enough money. Weapons, supply etc to have a grip on the NW .check USA & IRAQ and we are talking about one of the best army in the world :

I assume by defeating you don't men inflicting the most casualties

The analysis is great, I had also factored the NE getting entangled with NW and some parts of SS going into alliance with SE while we pray the careless utterances and arrogance of some elected officials don't drag nigeria into war, if the same happens between the two sides, I don't really see the NW winning the war in any way .
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by diasporaman(m): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2016
Op kindly rephrase your post to "Can the Arab nation defeat Israel in a war" Which is capital NO. Biafra is Isreal and Isreal is Biafra.

God bless the land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

You are truly a malnourished kid, is nairaland your fathers property? Is this an ipob website or wtf are you spewing. Go to your republic website to do anyhow where no one will challenge you, this is a Nigerian website. You truly have no shame.
Please you can leave the thread and post elsewhere, I don't really see why you have lost your peace, composure and mind over a thread that has nothing to do with your tribe.

I still cannot understand how a war simulation between the SE & NW is causing someone from another zone to go into an epileptic convulsion. This defies logic.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by demslayerrz: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
kettykin:

Please you can leave the thread and post elsewhere, I don't really see why you have lost your peace, composure and mind over a thread that has nothing to do with your tribe.

I still cannot understand how a war simulation between the SE & NW is causing someone from another zone to go into an epileptic convulsion. This defies logic.
[/s]

Are you a former mad man? I should leave the thread cos you own the forum. Lmaooo. You deserve to be mercilessly flogged for being dumb and senseless. Go to your republic forum where you can spread your hate and trash unchallenged, shameless tribal bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2016
diasporaman:
Op kindly rephrase your post to "Can the Arab nation defeat Israel in a war" Which is capital NO. Biafra is Isreal and Isreal is Biafra.

God bless the land of the rising sun

I think you are right about reversing the title of the thread as the thread has recorded it's first casualty. Thanks for the observation
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Are you a former mad man? I should leave the thread cos you own the forum. Lmaooo. You deserve to be mercilessly flogged for being dumb and senseless. Go to your republic forum where you can spread your hate and trash unchallenged, shameless tribal bigot.

Don't worry because of you I will change the topic of the thread and see if it will help your case, I am so sorry for the damages this has caused you and I am ready to pay for the damages
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by mightyhazel: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2016
I love wars!

But only in movies and novels.

So let there be peace instead. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by kettykin: 6:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Please forumites the topic has been changed, the previous title is giving a fellow in the thread a lot of trauma and restlessness, please bear with me.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by tpiar: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2016
who is asking.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by demslayerrz: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2016
kettykin:

I am so sorry for the damages this has caused my mother and I am ready to pay for the damages

Since it has caused her pains, its no problem. She should get well soon.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by orunto27: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2016
The Bible says No and never unless the NE and the Jews commit punishable sins
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2016
tpiar:
who is asking.
Abraham
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2016
OP plzz wht have yu been smoking lately, na war de hungry you ?
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Never possible, The Jews has the most sophisticated weapon and artilleries, The Jews are the smartest breed on earth follow by the Asians, The Jews has spies all over the middle East and has classified information about the world that's why the US back on them to get relevant infos before attacking any middle East country or sending missiles, Basically Israel is what to US what Iraq is to Russia.

The Arab is rich with oil but the Jews are more richer with the central Bank in your own country (that's how smart they are)
The Jews already occupied the large chuck of the land of Israel displacing the Palestinians making them look like immigrants the US can never go against Isreal. US (Truman) was the first to recognize Israel as a country back in 1948.
Re: Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War by Missy89(f): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
The arabs have always been disorganised when they fight Israel. Different agendas depending on the state.

Besides, many Arab countries do not want an independent palestine. The threats are just symbolic. Nothing more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Accused Of Extra Marital Affair In The White House_video,pics / Please Don't Fall For This Latest Trick From Scammer Or 419 (see Photo) / The World's Poorest President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.