Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby (36434 Views)

Solidstar Shares Photo Of His New Hairstyle, See How He Looks Now / Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh / Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by flowjoe: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
kelvinfirst:
Na wa,, but who asked him ?
how legit is ur data sales
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by ifeomaekol(f): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
obailala:
The guy has got weak genes... undecided cheesy
vry true
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by Progressive01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
xender:
A man died and went to for judgement. As he stood in front of the
Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He
asked, ''Why all the clocks?''
St. Peter answered, ''Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone who has
ever been on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the
hands on your clock move.''
''Oh'', said the man. ''Whose clock is that?''
''That's Mother Teresa's.'' replied St. Peter. ''The hands have
never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.''
''Incredible!'', said the man. ''And whose clock is that one?''
St. Peter responded, ''That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The
hands have moved Twice, telling us that Abraham told only
two lies in his entire life.''
''Where are the clocks of the Nigerian public office holders AND the
Nigerian PRESIDENT?'' asked the man.
St Peter replied, "They are in the office. We're using them as
ceiling fans." cheesygrin
Jesus is Lord!! Chaii!! Rotflmao!!! That one be say when the Nigerians dey sleep sef, dem dey lie. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by Igodometusalah: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
kenzysmith:
I never still dey convince hw monkey go burn angel buhari should send efcc to probe solid star dat guy ugliness is beyond taribo
Ohhh my God. I never knew a human being could be this foolish.
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by kenzysmith: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Igodometusalah:
Ohhh my God. I never knew a human being could be this foolish.
like ur fada ryt
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by theEYe21(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Definitely, the baby took most of the mother's genes and less of the father's.Too bad
obailala:
The guy has got weak genes... undecided cheesy
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by theEYe21(f): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
How does this relate to the topic?
rattlesnake:
hes an as5 hole
rejoicing in iniquity
boasting in sin
stop trying GOD
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by jeff1607(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
weak genes. couldn't even transfer ordinary the gene responsible for skin pigmentation which all blacks are known for( tho I know it wasn't his fault sha).
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by drizzymadbet(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided from my layman's point of view that report is inconclusive because ,they didn't write YOU ARE THE FATHER. Oya do your worst cheesy

I no know say ma fellow nigerlite fit get bad mouth gan like you.

Haba mana , Buh anyway how you holding on
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by xtervaganza(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
If he's sire about the paternity of the child he wouldn't go for DNA test.

So by his logic he's the one that needs to shut his gutter mouth, gutter dick and gutter social media pages
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by adorablepepple(f): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
drizzymadbet:

I no know say ma fellow nigerlite fit get bad mouth gan like you.

Haba mana , Buh anyway how you holding on
Lol
Re: Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby by Nuella222(f): 11:26am On May 09, 2016
Akuko ikoja, fa ncha achievement. Mikel get them two, u get one dey make noise as if their light skin better pass ur own. Mkpi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations / Vera Sidika Buys New Car For New Boyfriend Days After Dumping Ex-boyfriend / Nollywood Veterans Whose Children Have Followed In Their Footsteps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.