Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son (32197 Views)

Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Ugobxt(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2016

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Ugobxt(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2016
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Ginaz(f): 7:54am On May 14, 2016
This baby is the cutest of them all, gosh. Ain't his smile look like a sun in a cloudy day? So refreshing and innocent.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by wittyt98(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
This baby is the cutest of them all, gosh. Ain't his smile look like a sun in a cloudy day? So refreshing and innocent.

well let's just hope the innocent doesn't be like his daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2016
cool wow!!!
Nigaa put eye for water wella...
And not sticking in the stick into holes of stupid, gold digging leeches and cheating b*tches who have invaded the nigerian society under the context of "21st century ladies "
Note: I do not support pre-marital sex...and hei a few 9ja ladies are still good

18 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by halfricanadian(f): 8:25am On May 14, 2016
What gave her a black eye embarassed
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Mikylopez(f): 9:04am On May 14, 2016
even solidstar eyaf goan knack oyibo n she af born baby issok

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Kaira333: 10:24am On May 14, 2016
He sure say na him pikin be dis grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by goddyben(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2016
their biz..

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by DICKtator: 11:54am On May 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Smartsyn(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2016
To born don hungry me... Chai!!

6 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Houseofglam7(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2016
Issorait
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by flokii: 11:56am On May 14, 2016
Is she white or light skin?

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Adaahjacob(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2016
SHEBI SOLIDA STAR NA DAT UGLY GUY

5 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Realhommie(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2016
Pretty lady and the kid is just so lovely and adorable..... Blessed Solidstar, na man you be Lol.
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2016
Wack muscicians everywhere

No be this mumu say he wan release him album titled

"WEED"

Weed nor Igbo ni
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by haiti007(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2016
davido should have waited and learn from solid star, instead of that ....... Sophie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by icelord(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2016
I tink solidstart has been scammed... Smpple r tryin to impose a baby on him.

This by far d most beautiful "baby mama" nd "baby pikin" dat I've seen....

3 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Lilimax(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2016
Kaira333:
He sure say na him pikin be dis grin
Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father of His White Baby
http://www.36ng.com.ng/2016/03/13/singer-solidstar-shares-dna-result-to-prove-he-is-the-father-of-his-white-baby/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by chimaobinelson(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2016
NNAA NA ITUWAZI UMUNWANYI IME N'EWUZI NA ..BURNA BOY OVER TO U...OR AINT U PROUD OF UR OWN AGAINundecided

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by jamesjoel142(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2016
Up you solidstar, the finest baby. I like you cause you know and like good things and I do too. #loveIgboboys
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by confistified(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2016
cute
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by TrollTrap: 12:00pm On May 14, 2016
Omo see as the boy fresh like fresh tomato... Everything I see now looks like tomato, Lord help me.
And tomorrow Na Sunday, no stew cry cry angry

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Bollinger(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:

I beg to differ. Mine is the cutest of them all. His smile looks like the sun on a cloudy day. So refreshing and innocent. cool

5 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by NaijaProxyBase: 12:01pm On May 14, 2016
Very handsome.
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by matingo(f): 12:02pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
What gave her a black eye embarassed
U get sharp eyes
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Realhommie(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Wack muscicians everywhere

No be this mumu say he wan release him album titled

"WEED"

Weed nor Igbo ni
WEED could be an Acronym for something else, it may not be weed per se... Btw, Solidstar ain't wack, dude's one of the most talented musician's from our clime. He's very humble too.

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On May 14, 2016
icelord:
I tink solidstart has been scammed... Smpple r tryin to impose a baby on him

He already confirmed paternity via DNA. And he is the DADDY!!!
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by CioAngels(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
It is really, really refreshing.

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by nairaman66(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2016
Impressive !! Solid star indeed
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by dissybling(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2016
awww beautifully handsome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? / Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.