Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Looking For A Female Partner To Start A New Blog Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Female Partner To Start A New Blog Business (323 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Blog Business And Make Tons Of Money | Perfect Guide / Create Your Own Blog/business Website Today / Entertainment Blog, Business Blog And Tech Blog For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Female Partner To Start A New Blog Business by Ogebemi: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2016
I want to venture into a unique blogging aspect that will require a female partner to join me
Preferable she should be into the broadcasting sector or good at interviewing guest. And also lives in Lagos state.
She have flair to blogging, and preferable 25-32 age. Also she must be willing to contribute to the uplifting of the blog since it will be mutual own blog.
If interested text me your whatapp number or call me on 07013695089.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Web Application Like Hootsuite For Sharing On Facebook / Blogging Tips For Newbie’s Bloggers / Thatseotools.com Up For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.