Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Jambites Movement Against Injustice - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites Movement Against Injustice (2935 Views)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Jambites Movement Against Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by wins18(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
mods pls push this to frontpage. If jamb can't remark let them give them their additional 40 marks. They shouldn't be partial. They shouldn't pass the former and chose to fail the latter. this is unfair, say no to injustice, this type of act can harden the minds of our future leaders. Pls mods do the needful
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by timzyrhymes(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
I fully support this..jamb has been highly unfair to some candidate which is very bad..the serious one keeps on failing with 180 or 190 n below why those who don't merit it have 205 200 e.t.c it indeed unaccepted ..please Mr dibu hear our humble cry for equality n justice
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Italin: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's quite disturbing that More than Half Of Jambites scored below 200. Yet No one has asked questions about why The Complaints Now. This wasn't the case last year or the years before, I am sure JAmb is to be blame.(No statistics to prove)

ITs no news that Jamb added 40 marks to early Participants which makes this year Jamb Exam quite shady.

This is the future of Some Youths we are talking about here but some of our E-youths fighter Like Passingshot and Tonyebarcanista have done absolutely nothing to see that these kids get Justice.

I besiege anyone reading this if you can help in anyways to help secure the future of our Youths please do.
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by demo4ril97(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wrote on the 8th of March and i was deprive of my real score 178 for gini? After those simple transparent questions u gave as exam, abeg hw about Nasarawa/Abuja let do a protest down to Nasarawa mention me if u ready.

Thanks.
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by wisolo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
BRAVO! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! IT MUST WORK
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by wisolo(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Kaysolo bravo I love your courage and attitude, keep it up
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 15, 2016
I really support this motion,
Let's also cause Facebook and Twitter melt down, by sharing and re-twitting #RemarkJamb2016.
Our voices must be heard, jamb is taking us for granted
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Adekoyejo33(m): 2:24am On Mar 15, 2016
kaysolo726:

Thank U sir
the 40marks were given to those who wrote on 27/29
From march 7th,8th,9th,10ty,they start it,imagine a whole centre dat write on 8th and 9th only one person got 198,the rest 177/178/179,are they all dull
last year people fair randomly, nobody complain,bt this year,the first set pass exceptionally,some got 280plus wic they dnt know how they arrived at it,while some work hard and get 170plus
I know many people will think its the lamentation of dullards bt its not
Why add 40 marks to some in the first place,they add to the first set and did not add to the rest
People know what they are saying they cant be all wrong

God blesa You
kaysolo726:
Please lets fight for our future,jamb can't be playing with our future like this
kaysolo726:

Thank U sir
the 40marks were given to those who wrote on 27/29
From march 7th,8th,9th,10ty,they start it,imagine a whole centre dat write on 8th and 9th only one person got 198,the rest 177/178/179,are they all dull
last year people fair randomly, nobody complain,bt this year,the first set pass exceptionally,some got 280plus wic they dnt know how they arrived at it,while some work hard and get 170plus
I know many people will think its the lamentation of dullards bt its not
Why add 40 marks to some in the first place,they add to the first set and did not add to the rest
People know what they are saying they cant be all wrong

God blesa You
Even on the 11th of March same thing happened

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
today was a massive turn,kudus to lagosian,more to come
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
2SWT:
Nice one guys
Thanks alot
You can also post ur tweets using the following hashtags
#remarkjamb2016
#saynotofakejambresult
timzyrhymes:
I fully support this..jamb has been highly unfair to some candidate which is very bad..the serious one keeps on failing with 180 or 190 n below why those who don't merit it have 205 200 e.t.c it indeed unaccepted ..please Mr dibu hear our humble cry for equality n justice
wins18:
mods pls push this to frontpage. If jamb can't remark let them give them their additional 40 marks. They shouldn't be partial. They shouldn't pass the former and chose to fail the latter. this is unfair, say no to injustice, this type of act can harden the minds of our future leaders. Pls mods do the needful
timzyrhymes:

Thanks guys,today protest was massive,pple turn up,more to come

pls share ur grievance on twitter

@concernjambite

#saynotojambfakeresults
#Dibumustgo
#saynoto40marks
#bringbackourrealscores
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tvc are now showing it,watch our protest live
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
.live on tvc

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by xender(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
well done .God will reward and guide u all.
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
xender:
well done .God will reward and guide u all.

amen
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Thompson1063: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank guys
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by fahmoh: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2016
dibu shouldn't go without giving us out scores yet.
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by 2SWT(f): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Well done guys cool
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by dregmaster: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Silas4exploits: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaysolo726:
. Will there be more protests if jamb continue to prove stubborn? I support more. We should'nt chicken out. Let's continue protesting till they come to our rescue.
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Silas4exploits:
. Will there be more protests if jamb continue to prove stubborn? I support more. We should'nt chicken out. Let's continue protesting till they come to our rescue.

Yes one will hold,from Wednesday to Friday

2 Likes

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Silas4exploits: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
kaysolo726:

Yes one will hold,from Wednesday to Friday
what is the latest bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Legacy College Of Education / Is Nigeria University Commission (nuc) Going On Strike? / Received English Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.