Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Jambites Movement Against Injustice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites Movement Against Injustice (2925 Views)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Jambites Movement Against Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2016
We want our real score,#saynotojambfakeresults
We need justice
A peaceful protest will be held in Abuja and lagos tomorrow
This is how we are gonna be moving tmrw. Lagos Chapter, let us meet by 8am at
11 OJORA ROAD, IKOYI,
P.M.B. 12748, LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.
PHONE: 0*8033051253
E-mail: jambnhalagos@yahoo.co*m, Lagos.
From there we head to
Channels Television, Kresta Laurel Complex, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos , Nigeria. From Channels to TVC and other medias.
Our major aim is to get to jamb office, channels and Tvc while other medias can follow.
ABUJA,VENUE IS EAGLE SQUARE ... WEAR A BLACK SHIRT!!!! COME WITH YOUR MATERIALS FOR PROTEST IF U AV.
Winners Lawrence (Abuja Protestant Leader)
Note: You're meant to leave your house early because of Monday traffic as early as possible.
* You're meant to come with your cardboard each with your grievances on them and other protests tools e.g Bell
* You're meant to eat before coming
*You're meant to come with your jamb results as evidences/proof as requested by the media.
* You're meant to come with two or more people
* You're meant to come with your fare
* You're meant to dress like a learned person
* it's a peaceful protest
* For those chapters that won't protest tomorrow, support us online with the hashtag #Saynotojambfakeresults...on Facebook, Twitter and all social media
Ajala Samuel Akindele
Nationwide Prote*st Convener and Head of Lagos Chapter
U can also launch online prote*st on Facebook and twitter
@concernjambite
and hash tag #saynotojambfakeresult
Fellow jambites come out and let our voice be heard
Remember a close mouth is close destiny, let not allow jamb to change our future

2 Likes

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Pray it yield a better outcome for you guys.
#oga_lalasticlala come help jambites ooo
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by halfricanadian(f): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Jamb been ruining future since 19BC

undecided geez the fall of educational system in nigeria is directly propotional to the fall in naira value embarassed
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by pendusky(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Damnnnn!!!!
Op Its quite unfortunate But
Wetin concern Jamb with Romance section for NL?
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2016
pendusky:
Damnnnn!!!!
i know its nt related,bt jambites to are here,we want everybody to know thank u
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2016
if only lalasticlala can let d the whole Nigeria know by moving it to front page,we Nigerian student will never forget ur effort
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Please lets fight for our future,jamb can't be playing with our future like this
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2016
pendusky:
Damnnnn!!!!

Bro taught the op knew the population here in romance section is more than that of education section,so with there comment his thread would move to Headquarters(FP).
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2016
We don't mind giving JAMB time (i.e one month like WAEC will always request) for them to mark the exam and give us real result. We don't want immediate fake frustrating result. It's annoying! We challenge what JAMB has marked! #SayNoToFakeJamb Results #RemarkJamb2016

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2016
asis81:

Bro taught the op knew the population here in romance section is more than that of education section,so with there comment his thread would move to Headquarters(FP).

Thank U
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by firstking01(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2016
I'm in soiidarity with you guysundecided
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2016
What's jamb pls? And why are they planning to attack jamb? Did he kill their wives? I don't understand the whole story
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by pendusky(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2016
kaysolo726:

i know its nt related,bt jambites to are here,we want everybody to know
thank u

Tell me how Jambites will pass exams when they are on Romance section reading rubb1sh
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2016
pendusky:

Tell me how Jambites will pass exams when they are on Romance section reading rubb1sh

Its everywhere,many pple are affected
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What's jamb pls? And why are they planning to attack jamb? Did he kill their wives? I don't understand the whole story

its nt a joking matter sir
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2016
firstking01:
I'm in soiidarity with you guysundecided

God bless u sir
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2016
u guyz shud better let ur argument base on frivolous 40marks given to some candidates wch was given to others without explaining the criteria for such action.
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2016
When I wrote my first jamb, the score I was awarded didn't meet up to my expectation because I was confident that I wrote well, but still, I didn't complain and I wrote the post-jamb and despite scoring a very high aggregate score, Unilag didn't offer me admission, so I wrote jamb again. Surprisingly in my next try, I scored lower than I did in the first despite studying for a full year and writing very well. I still didn't complain and I studied hard for the post jamb and I did very well and I was offered admission on merit.

My point is this - No matter how you jambites protest, it's not going to change anything. You still have the post-utme to write, why don't you just focus your time and energy into studying well for it. Your aggregate score is an average of your jamb and post-utme, so if you perform well in the post-utme, you will get a good aggregate, and hopefully you will gain admission. So stop whining about things that can't be changed. Jamb has already given you extra 40 marks, make do with that. Nigeria's educational system is flawed, but you can still thrive despite it's many flaws.
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Decker:
When I wrote my first jamb, the score I was awarded didn't meet up to my expectation because I was confident that I wrote well, but still, I didn't complain and I wrote the post-jamb and despite scoring a very high aggregate score, Unilag didn't offer me admission, so I wrote jamb again. Surprisingly in my next try, I scored lower than I did in the first despite studying for a full year and writing very well. I still didn't complain and I studied hard for the post jamb and I did very well and I was offered admission on merit.

My point is this - No matter how you jambites protest, it's not going to change anything. You still have the post-utme to write, why don't you just focus your time and energy into studying well for it. Your aggregate score is an average of your jamb and post-utme, so if you perform well in the post-utme, you will get a good aggregate, and hopefully you will gain admission. So stop whining about things that can't be changed. Jamb has already given you extra 40 marks, make do with that. Nigeria's educational system is flawed, but you can still thrive despite it's many flaws.

Thank U sir
the 40marks were given to those who wrote on 27/29
From march 7th,8th,9th,10ty,they start it,imagine a whole centre dat write on 8th and 9th only one person got 198,the rest 177/178/179,are they all dull
last year people fair randomly, nobody complain,bt this year,the first set pass exceptionally,some got 280plus wic they dnt know how they arrived at it,while some work hard and get 170plus
I know many people will think its the lamentation of dullards bt its not
Why add 40 marks to some in the first place,they add to the first set and did not add to the rest
People know what they are saying they cant be all wrong

God blesa You

6 Likes

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
As the nation languish into recession so does the education system goes into retardation, as the seeming cry of the looters are heard so are the wailing cries of the cheated jambites are being heard, have we done anything bad by clamoring for education, have we done anything bad by saying we want to have a future that will be decided by us and not an external body (parents, uncles, friends relatives ), our woes are hidden and our voice are shut out by the very mechanism(media)which was set aside to defend our right and to aggregate our view due to the political point they wanna score by their incessant headlines about corruption and money laundering while forgetting about the poor and downtrodden who have no one to stand for them nor anyone to channel their pains, feelings, and desires.
Are we really that abase in this country to the point that even the unjustified ones cry is simply more or less than an echo through a wall, how I weep for Nigeria where education is viewed as a luxury, success as an expensive bride, neutrality and justice as a thorn among grasses.
All we are clamoring for is our real score and real marks, or remarking of our script, is such request hard and when will our voices be heard and channeled in this county where the majority have no say and the few minority the greatest say, as a wise man once said a country wealth is adjudged not by its number of resources or its high cash reserve but its known by its number of its educated citizens and once that is denied then all is indeed lost and trying to reclaim it is like trying to find a drop of water inside an ocean which is impossible

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by NearPerfect(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2016
In full support of this noble protest - last shot at justice for cheated jambites!
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2016
sharap op

go nd read simple

ova smartness dey wori una
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Idiataqueen(f): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
I did mine on d 5th, i was given 22 in English..
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
lagos protest going on

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abuja protest

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by MrWhaley: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is this the demonstration?? And I was thinking it will be a full turn up...una never serious,sef. : embarassed
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrWhaley:
Is this the demonstration?? And I was thinking it will be a full turn up...una never serious,sef. : embarassed

pple ar now very plenty,dat pic are in d morning,lagosians are now very plenty
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
our troops just arriving at channels tv lagos,more are still coming

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala do d needful
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by 2SWT(f): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nice one guys

Thanks alot

You can also post ur tweets using the following hashtags
#remarkjamb2016
#saynotofakejambresult
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
more pics and updates.Am supporting this protest Online because am also a Victim. 212 for what

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between CNA And FCNA In Relation To Accountancy Field / 20 Things Every Woman In Her 20's Should Know / 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.