Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY (33806 Views)

AY, Funke Akindele And Other Celebrities At "Moms At War" Movie Premiere / AY And His Daughter Michelle Makun In Matching Outfits / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Cutesexy1(f): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Anyhow
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by anonimi: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
yekparikpa:
AY can't lie afterall.

Comedy is not the same as lies.
If in doubt, ask the master LIAR, yes, our able minister of propaganda and DIS_information, the one & only Alhaji LIE Mohammed. grin
A trial will CONFUSE you. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480904_apc1_jpege980b9f403e0cdbd1be00ef14a7d8b75
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Forwetinnah: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
He's a comedian afterall grin

So her daughter, furniture and luggages when she been pack follow escape fumigation too grin grin

This fumigation get award

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Doggieman(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
buhahaha...lol @ fumigated her IG. well waheva it is...they back togeda.
blesoh:

hahahahaha you are too funny.

1 Like

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by aybynature: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
#DamageControl...nothing makes a man "a man" other than admitting things done in error, probably apologising about it (if need be), and moving on...this attempt just shows how much of a weakling Ay is...

4 Likes

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by AleAirHub(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
No wonder comedians are called great thinkers.... After much brainstorming thinking and here he comes out with result..... grin grin grin grin.

Warri no dey carry last!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I wish him God's unconditional love in his marriage life...

1 Like

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by NeuroBoss(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
At least, AY has been able to remedy his crumbling marriage that is the sweetest thing to hear.

We are happy that you two can shed whatever differences to be one again.

But bros, this your explanation get as he be o
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by kishiadeolu: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ay the fumigator...
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Olusanya333(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
their headache tho #pls check my signature
hi bro, what about your signature.
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by tonio2wo: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fumigation?? Ok
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by hob(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
He should come up with a better lie jare...............haba
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
I think sey na 1week d fumigation suppose last?? Bros I remove cap for dis ur lie.
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
I actually thought this AY guy was intelligent.
Lo! He isn't!
What a cheap poo?

1 Like

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Bgorgeous: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by SleekMallam: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
blesoh:
aY we don hear,abi another thing de wey u wan make we know.btw why ur wife delete your name out from her instagram account before deleting the account completely.but wetin consign m sef.
The wife fumigated her account.
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
olillywales:
Weeks after the rumour that comedian cum actor, AY Makun and his wife had marital issues, the 30 Days in Atlanta star has revealed what actually happened.

On Sunday, March 13, 2016 during the comedy concert, Chronicles of Ushbebe, AY finally clead the air on his perceived marital issues.

AY disclosed that he fumigated his house sometimes back and while his wife left home , he returned home the same day the house was fumigated and this sparked off allegations and rumours that he had marital issues.

AY also noted that popular blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus got wind of his wife staying out of the house for few days and without enquiring on why she wasn't home.

The comedian further reaffirmed that he would not only love his wife till his dying days but would stay in marriage all the days of his life.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/why-my-wife-left-home-for-3-days-ay.html

lol...this guy wan lai pass Mohammed ni??
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by 4nobody4every1: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
blesoh:
aY we don hear,abi another thing de wey u wan make we know.btw[b] why ur wife delete your name out from her instagram account before deleting the account completely[/b].but wetin consign m sef.
grin grin

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Jacko1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ay not one person gree say u dey talk true.... Look at dat woman face again stone cold ah swear dis woman fit sleep arund fo money.... Dis kind woman ay no sick or broke cos u go hear am
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by papabaks(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Yoruba boys can lie for Africa

Chaiiiiii!
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by maursatt: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
The Instagram account was also fumigated that was why AY left there too.
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by valdes00(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
blesoh:
aY we don hear,abi another thing de wey u wan make we know.btw why ur wife delete your name out from her instagram account before deleting the account completely.but wetin consign m sef.
Concerning the name removal, the fumigation process reach instagram also.... n u knw say d chemical strong, so dem need to remove him name mak he no suffocate during fumigation...
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Connoisseur(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
"My wife and I had a little disagreement which went out of hand. This fuelled speculation in the social media that we are separated. Disagreements like this have always happened within relationships. We are determined to resolve our differences because of the love we have for each other. We ask for your indulgence in this trying period and wish our privacy be respected.

Ay"

Now what is wrong with a statement like this other than this heap of lies

5 Likes

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by stubbornman(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ay abeg next time stop this lie.....I almost choke
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
olillywales:
Weeks after the rumour that comedian cum actor, AY Makun and his wife had marital issues, the 30 Days in Atlanta star has revealed what actually happened.

On Sunday, March 13, 2016 during the comedy concert, Chronicles of Ushbebe, AY finally clead the air on his perceived marital issues.

AY disclosed that he fumigated his house sometimes back and while his wife left home , he returned home the same day the house was fumigated and this sparked off allegations and rumours that he had marital issues.

AY also noted that popular blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus got wind of his wife staying out of the house for few days and without enquiring on why she wasn't home.

The comedian further reaffirmed that he would not only love his wife till his dying days but would stay in marriage all the days of his life.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/why-my-wife-left-home-for-3-days-ay.html

Oga Alawada, this one na nursery school level lie now.
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
U can say that to re.tards!..rawbishness!!!!
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by emeekaa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's yet another Easter again. let Accessorys online give you that unique and classic looks you've always desired and admired.
We are the best online and offline fashion home with unique and classic apparels in display. Are you looking to overhaul or update your corporate wardrobe or looking for that classy dinner gown to grace a remarkable dinner party or date? I can guarantee you can find in no better place than Accessorys. why not take advantage of our Special Easter sales campaign of 10% off all new arrivals.
For further details and to place your orders, click on the like below, select choice items and contact me on the following platforms: call +2348181334873, +2347056031302, whatsapp +2348181334873, BBM 2BE76F73.
https://www.facebook.com/ACCESSORYS/
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by tammie24: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
blesoh:
maybe he fumigated his instagram too
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by mapet: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
It is idiotic trying to explain to the world about your private life. AY, you're simply playing into their net.
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by Tex42(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Makun the Joker.
Bros AY u are not on stage so be serious and stop telling jokes here.
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by UIA04(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Destined2win:
. grin Oga AY, You never told us your house was a breeding headquarter for mosquitoes and cockroaches
I guess his wife was one of the cockroaches in the house hence her packing all her load

1 Like

Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by twentysixteen(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
STORY FOR THE GODS kiss
Re: Why My Wife Left Home For 3 Days - AY by mindurword(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
AY NA WHEN TIME REACH FOR AY SHOW YOU GO JOKE WATIN HAPPEN WEY YOUR WIFE TRY LEAVE YOU BUT OGA AY U LIE PASS THAT APC TALKATIVE SHA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be / Lyta In Throwback Photo With His Blind Mother, Says "My Mother Must Not Suffer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.