Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Wonderful Art Of President Buhari Done By Harinzeart (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Wonderful Art Of President Buhari Done By Harinzeart (photos) (1606 Views)

Lessons From The Art Of Stone Balancing / 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. / A Sketch Of President Muhammadu Buhari!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful Art Of President Buhari Done By Harinzeart (photos) by mezynaija(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria is blessed with lot's of talented personals, most have what it takes to be noticed in Nigeria and even the world at large; but laziness won't allow most of these people explore their God given talent rather they prefer to stay ideal and do nothing or better still engage themselves in one crime or the other causing harm to the economy and putting the blame on the Government. I think you don't always wait for the Government to put food on your table or provide you with a Job when deep within you, you have got some great talents.

Checkout an amazing photo art of his Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria crafted by this young talented Nigerian @Harinzeart

Re: Wonderful Art Of President Buhari Done By Harinzeart (photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Wow
Re: Wonderful Art Of President Buhari Done By Harinzeart (photos) by Donald3d(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Now this is what i call "paying attention to detail"

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Logo For Educate Lagos / Rate Some Of My Photoshop CC Designs / Rectified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.