Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony (30600 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / Photos From The Thanksgiving Ceremony Of The Ooni Of Ife's Wedding To His Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
joseph1013:

Just curious: why do you not like the Ooni?

If a man who's meant to be the custodian of Yoruba spiritual/culture/gods and a supposed direct descendant of the big oduduwa can't pick a good/decent wife...what's there to like about the guy? He's meant to lead by example - no ratings for the clown.

I don't even see him as a king...he's just some any guy, an impostor.
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
<<< TAXICAB. THATS A ROLLER TOO

[img]http://3.bp..com/_yJdeLkFKQB4/TDhlKmdG5-I/AAAAAAAAAHo/9IOf9bEP-A8/s1600/taxi-2.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img] <<< BENTLEY

The first one isn't really a cab - you and I know that cabs in NYC are always painted yellow.

And the 2nd one is not a bentley - that's the shitty and cheap American Chrysler 300. The American bang bang Bentley. grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by joseph1013: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

If a man who's meant to be the custodian of Yoruba spiritual/culture/gods and a supposed direct descendant of the big oduduwa can't pick a good/decent wife...what's there to like about the guy? He's meant to lead by example - no ratings for the clown.

I don't even see him as a king...he's just some any guy, an impostor.

LOL. I also didn't like how he desecrated the throne by praying and paying homage to Yahweh. It was disrespect to the culture and tradition of the Yoruba race. I however do like the efforts he is putting into uniting the various kings in the Kingdom, even though that has not been devoid of controversies.
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
joseph1013:

LOL. I also didn't like how he desecrated the throne by praying and paying homage to Yahweh. It was disrespect to the culture and tradition of the Yoruba race. I however do like the efforts he is putting into uniting the various kings in the Kingdom, even though that has not been devoid of controversies.

Honestly, since the gods seem to be in comatose, if the kingmakers can't really vet whoever they want to pick as kings - they might as well scrap the whole institution and stop polluting it with clowns who're questionable characters and have a problem thinking with their heads. Even white folks who borrowed the tradition still maintain the culture the right way. There's a reason why Princess Diana was assassinated.

The clown isn't uniting anyone - he's a noisemaker who loves attention and press. Isn't that the same clown who said the ark of noah or garden of Eden is in Ife and that the English language came from Yoruba language? - bwahahaha. He's a class clown. grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
----
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by 4nobody4every1: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
i will soon come and deal with you and SirShymexx. [b]let me finish destroying this eba first[/b] grin grin grin

SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

All a dat all a dat.

Big sukkot the big celestial prophet with the celestial message. Hold tight, big bredrin. grin

grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by joseph1013: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Honestly, since the gods seem to be in comatose, if the kingmakers can't really vet whoever they want to pick as kings - they might as well scrap the whole institution and stop polluting it with clowns who're questionable characters and have a problem thinking with their heads. Even white folks who borrowed the tradition still maintain the culture the right way. There's a reason why Princess Diana was assassinated.

The clown isn't uniting anyone - he's a noisemaker who loves attention and press. Isn't that the same clown who said the ark of noah or garden of Eden is in Ife and that the English language came from Yoruba language? - bwahahaha. He's a class clown. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by dyn1800: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
They look so fake with the make ups
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by Bjolayinka(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
See as d new queen dey look dem!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brigitte Nielsen Pregnant At 54 (photos) / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.