Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony (30603 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / Photos From The Thanksgiving Ceremony Of The Ooni Of Ife's Wedding To His Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by pumpy007(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
olatade:
Them don bleach nonsense comot for thier body
you dey hate
if em give you free pussy
you no go grab
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by kennyman2000(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
All i can see bleachoshos
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by sukkot: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by olowo72(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
ENDTIME ACTRESS!!!
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by Gbadeade(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
nikkypearl:

Beautiful... The makeup tho' sad
quite okay

[code][/code][quote][/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by Gbadeade(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
pumpy007:

you dey hate
if em give you free pussy
you no go grab
why not he must grab nah ,,,,
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by bigfather(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
missKiffy:
Nah everywhere you go see them lipsrsealed

Nor mind dem.

Dem wan dey form familiarity !
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by swagger193(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
nikkypearl:

Beautiful... The makeup tho' sad

Humm...You beefing a lady like you.NA WA O
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by ladygudhead(f): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
They went whether there will be ipone6 or 10 as souvenir. grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by dikeigbo2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Interesting, just come as you are ,no problem grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by badonkadonk: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
ogochukwu247:
The wedding festivities and thanksgiving service took place in Benin and the Ooni's Palace over the weekend.
Iyabo Ojo, Folake Momoh and host of others were guest at the event.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/photos-popular-yoruba-actresses-storms.html

So actress wey bleach turn turn don become top actress be dat...

E dey do me make I slap the person wey title this thread.. Buh make I finish Wetin I dey do first...

Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Who made these bleached up biitches top Yoruba actresses? I don't know them.

The clown of an Ooni saw their arses there, yet he decided to pick a heaux that has been married three times with a smelly armpit to desecrate the sacrilegious and prominent stool. But these clowns had to go take selfies there.

Some Yoruba women are just useless. Hopefully when the conquering Biafran warlord, Nnamdi Kanu, gets released, I would cut a deal with him - trading Yoruba women at a rate of buy one and get two free to IPOD youths. Any IPOD youth on here can shout me while the offer is up for grabs.

Social media musings with no holds barred in ghost mode. #FvckYaFeelingsAndEmotions.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by pumpy007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Gbadeade:
why not he must grab nah ,,,,
lol
smh
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by segebase(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
d bleachers association
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by akorebami(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol, those actresses are using style to tell the Ooni of Ife that they are at home for him. Only if you understand. Hahah!!
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by emeekaa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's yet another Easter again. let Accessorys online give you that unique and classic looks you've always desired and admired.
We are the best online and offline fashion home with unique and classic apparels in display. Are you looking to overhaul or update your corporate wardrobe or looking for that classy dinner gown to grace a remarkable dinner party or date? I can guarantee you can find in no better place than Accessorys. why not take advantage of our Special Easter sales campaign of 10% off all new arrivals.
For further details and to place your orders, click on the like below, select choice items and contact me on the following platforms: call +2348181334873, +2347056031302, whatsapp +2348181334873, BBM 2BE76F73.
https://www.facebook.com/ACCESSORYS/
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sukkot

Look at a picture of ya "luxury" Range Rover on the A13. I have been looking for you just to show you this picture. Took it on my way back from Southend yesterday lool.
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by 4nobody4every1: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:
Who made these bleached up biitches top Yoruba actresses? I don't know them.

The clown of an Ooni saw their arses there, yet he decided to pick a heaux that has been married three times with a smelly armpit to desecrate the sacrilegious and prominent stool. But these clowns had to go take selfies there.

Some Yoruba women are just useless. Hopefully when the conquering Biafran warlord, Nnamdi Kanu, gets released, I would cut a deal with him - trading Yoruba women at a rate of buy one and get two free to IPOD youths. Any IPOD youth on here can shout me while the offer is up for grabs.

Social media musings with no holds barred in ghost mode. #FvckYaFeelingsAndEmotions.
Dayuum... grin grin

Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Dayuum... grin grin

Loool.

In as much as I'm not a fan of the wasteman of an Ooni, bleached up insecure folks, and Yoruba chics/women in general - I was just trolling.

Anyway, where ya nyggah, the paigon Sukkot? My man has ghost after seeing his dream whip being used as a truck loool.
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by NovusHomo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
beautiful and lovely I guess

BLEACHED! I see grin grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by IamAtribalist: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
cool I have a burning desire to fvck Iyabo Ojo - what a sultry woman... cool
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by holluphemydavid(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
I tink dey wnt to discover Mungo Park
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
won lasewo niyawo oni
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by hardeyjoke1234: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
they really try
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by 4nobody4every1: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

In as much as I'm not a fan of the wasteman of an Ooni, bleached up insecure folks, and Yoruba chics/women in general - I was just trolling.

Anyway, where ya nyggah, the paigon Sukkot? My man has ghost after seeing his dream whip being used as a truck loool.
Hhaha, big bredren sukkot is receiving celestial messages from jah concerning the new wife of the Oni grin grin

Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by joseph1013: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

Just curious: why do you not like the Ooni?
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by sukkot: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hhaha, big bredren sukkot is receiving celestial messages from jah concerning the new wife of the Oni grin grin
i will soon come and deal with you and SirShymexx. let me finish destroying this eba first grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by blazers007: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
But what is it with these our actresses and bleaching? Omotola Jolade and Genevieve Nnaji has maintained their dark skins over d yrs and are still relevant in d industry, in fact, they are d trailblazers home and abroad (Africa).

Where has bleaching taken these women?

I just hope some pple won't bleach away their destinies.
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by Ralphdan(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
They went for self advert placement grin
We can call them strategic markers.
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by Ralphdan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
They went for self advert placement grin
We can call them strategic markers.
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by sukkot: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

<<< TAXICAB. THATS A ROLLER TOO

[img]http://3.bp..com/_yJdeLkFKQB4/TDhlKmdG5-I/AAAAAAAAAHo/9IOf9bEP-A8/s1600/taxi-2.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img] <<< BENTLEY
Re: Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony by SirShymexx: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:

Bwahahahahaha

All a dat all a dat.

Big sukkot the big celestial prophet with the celestial message. Hold tight, big bredrin. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos / Actress Mercy Aigbe Joins The #10yearchallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.