Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Viktoh Biography,date Of Birth(age) And Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Viktoh Biography,date Of Birth(age) And Songs (7298 Views)

Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album / Instrumental: Viktoh Ft. Ycee – Mad Jam (refix) [prod. By Merilbrown) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Viktoh - Mad Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viktoh Biography,date Of Birth(age) And Songs by joearinze(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Viktoh Biography,Date of Birth(Age) and Songs

This morning , i will be officially introducing to you guy.s one of Olamide’s YBNL act who is currently glowing and shinning in the label . I present to you all a young and skinny bad gu-y called Viktoh . Now that youknw his name , let’s tell you more about this rapper with a promising talent .

His real name is Victor but decided to manipulate it to something else that is more artistic and he chose to be seen as Viktoh . As you can see, he didn’t do much change on it as he only changed two letters in the name that is changing the ”C” to ”K” and replacing the last letter ”R” to ”H” that was by the way though . Viktoh was born on the 29th of june but the exact year of his birth remain undiscloded.

Olamide signed the Edo-state born YBNL artiste ,Viktoh to his YBNL Nation Lebel last year (2014) along-side one of the baddest and dop-pest rapper in town presently Lil Kesh whose full/real names are Olalode Keshinro and you don’t have to be told that his stage name was coined out from his real name .

OMG! You Can’t Afford To Miss: YBNL Rapper Lil Kesh Biography(Ololade keshinro ) Life Stories

2015 has been a great year for Viktoh as he has been able to gain more recognition from fans around the world not just Africa alone . We expect a better performance from him in 2016 because he has really improved over the year ,we his fans can count on him and we belive he will never disappoint us .Yes!… i said we because am his fan too .

In a recent chat with Pulse TV , Viktoh revealed that he was a former dancer for Olamide before he decided to try himself out at the other side of the game only to give his mentor/friend Olamide a dropped jaw because his flair in rapping was breathtaking….that was how he started rapping .One thing i am really proud about in this rapper is that he raps with his dialet which is (Isan) this is a dialet of some particular set of people in Edo State . In the chat , he also disclosed that he is more than Olamide’s artiste and the reason is that they have known for years and they are very close like brothers . He further added that Olamide is more like a father to him because he helped nurtured him to what he is today and he makes everyone happy . He also said that Olamide takes all YBNL Nation acts like his own and never chastise or shout on them whenever they make mistake rather he corect them politely .

Going back to memory lane , it will be remebered that it was Viktoh who introduced Lil Kesh to Olamide which is a clear indication that it been a long time coming . Viktoh has some cool songs that is capable of sweeping you off your feet and they include Instagram Police featuring his mentor/friend Olamide along side Small Doctor, All my LAdies featuring Phyno Phino and the latest one Skibi Dat which the video has already been released .

Viktoh 3
Viktoh has also be featured in some hot joint and they include Efejoku originaly owned by Lil Kesh,Up in The Club by Olamide,Shoro Niyen by YBNL .

I know many people would be really interested in knowing his age but it so unfortunate that the rapper has not yet revealed that to us but it will be known sooner than later trust me and we will add it up here when we finally have an idea of it .

Hope you enjoyed reading Viktoh Biography , Age And Song on Nigerian Trend . Please don’t walk away without sharing thank you .

Remain blessed .

Re: Viktoh Biography,date Of Birth(age) And Songs by joearinze(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good to know

(1) (Reply)

The New Radio Station In Ogun State / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Zahara – Mgodi / 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.