Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist (33861 Views)

Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island / US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him / Between Albert Einstein And Thomas Edison Who Contributed More To The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Donald3d(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
enoch273:

by functions, what do you mean? And pls list the said functions so i can pick from
i mean what do you want your app to do ?
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Aristotle96(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Macelliot:

cc: Aristotle96
me like my self d most tongue
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Aristotle96(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Rexnegro:

that's because You don't no me yet..u did respect me more bro. holler
d basic reason I don't know u
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Aristotle96(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
hahahahaha, sorry Ancient man cheesy
I thought u were history.
recarnated and still living
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by naturefellow(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2016
UjSizzle:
Refusing to be the president of Israel was quite admirable. I cannot think of any Nigerian who would own up to lacking the necessary skills needed to rule a nation.
I see you cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2016
ElDaIllest:
topics like this rarely make fb... Until I kill one anaconda and wrap it around my neck, that's when I'll have a chance of getting to fp lol grin
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by pench(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2016
HBD Uncle Albert......

its me, Engr Walker your great grand nephew.

love you, uncle.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by banio: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2016
E = mc

Baddest Abi na worst
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Chanchit: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
My bbm has refused to respond. @ first the whole internet was not responding, I thought 'twas the sub' I canceled my sub, then resub' the network no gree accept both, my balance was still there, all other apps started connecting except for bbm. So maybe it would come up later.
Cc Amusaopeyemi
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Denuga002(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
One of his greatest quote is "Knowledge is not what you remember but what you cannot forget"...
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by ugotex85: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Respects to one of the world's brightest and best.
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Macelliot(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
macof:

he was a pantheist
That's true!
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by DONADAMS(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
mickeymimi:
Albert Einstein had many discoveries as a scientist, but is most known for his Theory of Relativity. This theory changed much in the way scientists look at the world and set the foundation for many modern inventions, including the nuclear bomb and nuclear energy.

the theory of relativity is actually two theories that Albert Einstein came up with in the early 1900s. One is called "special" relativity and the other is called "general" relativity.
He said that all motion was "relative". This meant that the measurement of motion depended on the relative velocity and position of the observer.

Another interesting result of special relativity is length contraction. Length contraction is when objects appear shorter the faster they are moving in relation to the observer. This effect only occurs as objects reach very high speeds.

If a spaceship 100 feet long was flying by you at ½ the speed of light, it would appear to be 87 feet long. If it sped up to .95 the speed of light, it would only appear to be 31 feet long. Of course, this is all relative. To people on board the space ship, it would always appear to be 100 feet long.
ohhhhhh,,,thanks for the explanation,, ddnt understand when Dr.Olasoji taught us,,now I understand better
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by mojeer678: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mbediogu:
[size=8pt][/size]

He was a multi talent, an enigma and the last wonder of the world of modern science. Which scientist of 20th century did he not influence or inspire? He lived and functioned in the grey zone between science, philosophy and arts and perhaps that was what made him exceptional. Do you observe he had great power of communication and expression - something he shares with Steve Hawkins? Unlike most professors of science of today.

It is obvious that many on NL are carried away with propaganda and do little or no research of their own.

Einstein was over-rated, for an agenda, and a little better than a thief! He has been called a plagiarist, a fraud and very dubious.

Let's see some samplings:

The four papers published in 1905 with Einstein’s signature included:
1. Concerning an Heuristic Point of View Toward the Emission and Transformation of Light.
2. On the Movement of Small Particles Suspended in Stationary Liquids Required by the Molecular-Kinetic Theory of Heat.
3. On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies.
4. Does the Inertia of a Body Depend upon its Energy Content?

Allegedly these four papers were assembled, solely by Einstein, in less than seven months, AND NONE UNDERWENT PEER REVIEW. Subsequently, there was a deafening uproar of suspicion from the science community regarding everything from originality to veracity. Did your high school physics teacher review that historical uproar?

Detailed scientific and historical review of each of these four papers, and “his” 1915 paper on the General Theory of Relativity, reveals a consistent pattern of impossibility, implausibility and inveracity.

Whether reviewing the blatant, the subtle, or everything in-between, you find subterfuge in true history of Time Magazine’s ‘Person of the Century.’ The most blatant subterfuge involves the equation E = mc2. The Big Media promotion that this equation and its precepts were formulated by Einstein is a vicious lie. Implicated for plagiarism, annus mirabilis #4 never mentioned the equation! Einstein and his handlers made that claim a year later, but only as a matter of gatekeeping.

And the notion that Einstein was the original thinker behind the concept of the ‘equivalence of mass and energy’ borders on the adolescent. The original ideas that ultimately arrived at that concept were formulated and published by Scottish genius James Clark Maxwell in 1878; that is, 27 years before annus mirabilis #4.

Given that the essence of Einstein is merely the thought games called “gedanken,” this plagiarist had no experimental basis to lay claim to ANY aspect of E = mc2.

In stark contrast, hard data sustained by Joseph J. Thompson in Cambridge and Walter Kaufmann in Gottingen, in 1890, had already confirmed during “cavity radiation” experiments that mass and energy were proportional.

In 1900, the French genius Henri Ponicare` had already written the math in the form conducive to electromagnetism m = E/c2 ! Therefore, even the proportionality constant of c2 was already established.

It is suspected that the DIRECT plagiarism by Einstein of E = mc2 came from the 1904 publications of Hungarian physicist and university professor Freidrich Hasenohrl. Hasenohrl won the Haitinger prize from the Austrian Academy of Sciences for these publications.
Prior to dying of advanced stages of STD, he is quoted “You imagine that I look back on my life’s work with calm satisfaction. But from nearby it looks quite different. There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I feel uncertain whether I am in general on the right track.”

Thompson and Kaufman were too early. E was lucky to come when the time was ripe.

And all those theorists who were much more skilled mathematicians than E published tons of advanced works. E didnt know enough to do that so his papers were simpler. This made his results whether borrowed or discovered in parallell stand out more clearly.

An italian formulated E=mc^2 before Poincare in 1895 I think. But he didnt know what to do with it.

Lorentz and Poincare did all the math but E saw it from a new angle. Maybe some day physics will take a new turn and Es angle will be seen to be a blind alley. But it has been a winner so far.

Hilbert did the difficult part of the math for GRT but E had requested the result. He knew the right question. And the ziomedia needed a jewish hero. So he was lucky. Big deal.

Much later Carlo Rubia at CERN deceived his competitors into not publishing their results resulting in him grabbing the Nobel prize for himself.

There’s mountains of evidence regarding Einstein’s plagiarism. He was a fraud. But smart enough to stand on the shoulders of giants and steal their works (with nary a footnote). How about I go to the AMA and tell them I have a cure for cancer, no references, no scientific data, no lab results and did I mention I never got through college? How well would I be received? Then again, my name isn’t Cohen or Horowitz.

Einstein was a thief, a rabid Zionist, lived like a pig and treated women like dogs. He was a boor with the right connections and blood line, nothing more.

Albert Einstein (1879 -1955), Time Magazine’s “Person of the Century”, wrote a long treatise on special relativity theory (it was actually called “On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies”, 1905a), without listing any references. Many of the key ideas it presented were known to Lorentz (for example, the Lorentz transformation) and Poincaré before Einstein wrote the famous 1905 paper.

As was typical of Einstein, he did not discover theories; he merely commandeered them. He took an existing body of knowledge, picked and chose the ideas he liked, then wove them into a tale about his contribution to special relativity. This was done with the full knowledge and consent of many of his peers, such as the editors at Annalen der Physik.
from http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

http //www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTQFFFeOVs

“We men are deplorable creatures. But compared with these women, every one of us is king, for he stands more or less on his own two feet, not constantly waiting for something outside of himself to cling to. They, however, always wait for someone to come along who will use them as he sees fit. If this does not happen, they simply fall to pieces.” - Albert Einstein, Princeton University Press, The Expanded Quotable Einstein, (2000) pages 306 – 307.

“The nation (Germany) has been on the decline mentally and morally since 1870. Behind the Nazi party stands the German people, who elected Hitler after he had in his book and in his speeches made his shameful intentions clear beyond the possibility of misunderstanding. The Germans can be killed or constrained after the war, but they cannot be re-educated to a democratic way of thinking and acting.” - Albert Einstein, upon being deported by German Minister Josef Goebbels in 1933 or face criminal prosecution for theft of intellectual property.

http //www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCNZPjyxD1E

But it is easier to follow the crowd and parrot what others say and claim. SMH

Open your eyes and free your minds.

Go online. Read Christopher Jon Bjerknes' - The Manufacture and Sale of Saint Einstein (2006) and get ready to remove the scales from your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by enoch273: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Donald3d:
i mean what do you want your app to do ?
this is my first time, you know better, pls help me with the available functions so i can pick up what i want it to do.
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by CROWNTIFA: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
a good man, even though he got married to his cousin at one point shocked
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chanchit:
My bbm has refused to respond. @ first the whole internet was not responding, I thought 'twas the sub' I canceled my sub, then resub' the network no gree accept both, my balance was still there, all other apps started connecting except for bbm. So maybe it would come up later.
Cc Amusaopeyemi
Awwwwwww. Pele. Let's do whatsapp then. You have my etisalat no shey?
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by IMABEN(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am a science student and well orientated
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Chanchit: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Awwwwwww. Pele. Let's do whatsapp then. You have my etisalat no shey?

No, but I have your yahoo mail. Lol! I think its back now, I just sent a Ping but its yet to deliver.
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by mecussey(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
ElDaIllest:
topics like this rarely make fb... Until I kill one anaconda and wrap it around my neck, that's when I'll have a chance of getting to fp lol grin

this is funny sha...
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Donald3d(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
enoch273:

this is my first time, you know better, pls help me with the available functions so i can pick up what i want it to do.
Lets forget about the function of the app now, because what you are requesting for is quite vague , no offence intended the question now is what type of app do you want e.g an app that stores account details, an app that solves quadratic equations , an app that calculates gp etc
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aristotle96:
recarnated and still living
Now tell me, where u a man in ur previous life? And why did u reincanate?
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Tinyemeka(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
ElDaIllest:
His brain was illegally removed from his body and then lost for 50 years.:

Dr. Thomas Stolz Harvey was the doctor who carried out the autopsy of Einstein, but no paperwork was ever found assigning Harvey to the procedure. The autopsy was performed illegal.

Seven hours after Einstein's death, Harvey set about removing Einstein's brain -- despite his final wishes stating to be cremated with his brain intact -- and kept it for himself, but no one knows why.

Whether or not Einstein's brain was preserved with his prior consent is a matter of dispute. Ronald Clark's 1979 biography of Einstein states, "he had insisted that his brain should be used for research and that he be cremated", but more recent research has suggested that this may not be true, and that the brain was removed and preserved without the permission of either Einstein or his close relatives. Hans Albert Einstein, the physicist's elder son, endorsed the removal after the event, but insisted that his father's brain should be used only for research to be published in scientific journals of high standing.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein%27s_brain
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by enoch273: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Donald3d:
Lets forget about the function of the app now, because what you are requesting for is quite vague , no offence intended the question now is what type of app do you want e.g an app that stores account details, an app that solves quadratic equations , an app that calculates gp etc
i need an app for my website.
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Aristotle96(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Now tell me, where u a man in ur previous life? And why did u reincanate?
yup... I had unfinished theories I had to prove... Still working on dem tho
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aristotle96:
yup... I had unfinished theories I had to prove... Still working on dem tho
Just make sure u finish before ur soul is seperated from ur body to avoid coming back again becuase ur sould might not come back again in the human body. wink
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Aristotle96(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Just make sure u finish before ur soul is seperated from ur body to avoid coming back again becuase ur sould might not come back again in the human body. wink
ya ur one of the theories tho cheesy wink it won't be complete without knowing how to solve u... Hehehe so there fore I buy more time cool
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Godsgal(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
One other thing u don't knw about him is dat 'He is my birthday mate' Hurray!
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Rick9(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2016
oboman:

Lol. Aristotle doesn't even come close to Einstein. Aristotle is more of a philosopher than a scientist. If you did say Issac Newton, then maybe I won't contend your post but Aristotle isn't in the same bracket as Einstein. Just imagine the concept of space and time being explained with simple mathematics, the existence of black holes, gravitational fields, nuclear energy.........
All the Ancient Philosophers , are greater than. Einstein OK . if you need further explanations hit me up
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Rick9(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2016
1Dray:

Who is this philosophy student talking about? Who philosophy or philosophers don help?
Philosophers have helped the world in so many ways that you can never imagine oh K
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Rick9(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Macelliot:

Ok.. You know? Socrates is the father of philosophy.
Socrates is not the Father of Philosophy OK, Thales of Miletus is the Father of Philosophy. Need further explanations holla me.
Re: Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist by Rick9(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Philosophy is the mother of all sciences. Besides, who's talking about help here? Don't u know where to go for help if u need any?
leave that guy let him wallow in ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa / Crocodile Caught & Butchered For Meat In Port Harcourt(photos) / Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.