Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning (906 Views)

I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help / Average Daily Adsense Earning / Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning by trimandtrendy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
was just wondering, for those who are already making money via adsense in naija. how do you cash the cheques? do you open dom accounts and pay the cheque into it? what exactly happens?
Re: How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning by yawatide(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
In the future, please make use of nairaland's search module: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260356.0.html
Re: How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning by trimandtrendy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
Thanks, I actually used the search but I dint get any results for wot I wanted. The link you gave does not say anything about how they cash the earnings, whether they have to open an account to pay in the cheque. That's what I meant

Thanks anyway.
Re: How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning by yawatide(f): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2009
If you are in Nigeria, I believe you have to open a domicilliary account. Other than that, I have no idea as I am not there.

Any takers?
Re: How Do You Cash Your Google Adsense Earning by emmerinfo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
YES, you have to open a dom. account to cash your check. Hope, you have confirm your address here in Nigeria. Google alsn has 2 ways to mail you your check. The first is the standard method and it takes up to 4-5 week, the other is an express service and it take btw 1-2 week but it attract $28 service charge.

(1) (Reply)

My Idea / Adobe Create Suite 5 (cs5) / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.