Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Uniport Aspirants Success Group. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Aspirants Success Group. (766 Views)

Uniport Aspirants Meet Here.. / 2016/2017 Uniport Aspirants Thread.... / Uniport Aspirants 2016/2017(get Info Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Aspirants Success Group. by bennaz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aspirants who are aspiring for Uniport and are interested to join the Uniport Aspos group chat on whatsapp where all latest news/info about uniport are posted; Uniport statistics of students in JAMB, Uniport statistics of candidates eligible for its post utme, Uniport departmental cut off marks, When its post utme form will be out, Date of its post utme test, school's policies, free post utme past questions, Admission list, and other infos too numerous to mention that you all need to know about as an aspirant of Uniport.
I'm going to help in post utme registration when the time comes.
It is going to be a great chance to meet ur fellow aspirants and few students of uniport who are going to be of great help to assist you all in your success of being admitted.
It's really of great fun and interactive!
I'm Bennee.
Add me if interested to join with {whatsapp→ 08031330916
#Success!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Aspirants Success Group. by bennaz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
You can also comment with ur numbers and names.. thanks.
Re: Uniport Aspirants Success Group. by bennaz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fynestboi , olawalebabs, Lalasticlala, pls push to front page and let all nairalanders uniport aspirants hear out.. Thanks!
Re: Uniport Aspirants Success Group. by Donpre(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
bennaz:
You can also comment with ur numbers and names..
thanks.
sorry if my question is a bother but do you know if uniport accepts 2 sittings (2 0'Level results) for medical aspirants?

#TanksInAdvance
Re: Uniport Aspirants Success Group. by bennaz(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Donpre:

sorry if my question is a bother but do you know if uniport accepts 2 sittings (2 0'Level results) for medical aspirants?

#TanksInAdvance
yes, they do
Re: Uniport Aspirants Success Group. by Donpre(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2016
bennaz:

yes, they do
God bless you bro... if I may ask, hw much do med freshers and returning med students pay?

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Time Table For May/june 2016 Release / .... / Uniuyo Post Utme Site Locked And Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.