Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How A Nigerian Engineer Set Trap For Mark Zuckerberg In His Office (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A Nigerian Engineer Set Trap For Mark Zuckerberg In His Office (photos) (910 Views)

Yul Edochie: An Igbo Commissioner Who Forbids Igbo Language In His Office, Shame / E-money Shows Off His Decorated Office - Photos / Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemates Meet Up At DSTV Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Engineer Set Trap For Mark Zuckerberg In His Office (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
A Nigerian Engineer that is currently working with the CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg played an expensive prank on his world famous boss. The American computer programmer, Internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist, Mark Zuckerberg who is known to be very humble and free with his workers detected the prank due to his smartness.
Facebook co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg who recently become a father seems to have a very good working relationship with his employees. The 6th richest man in the world with a net worth of $46 billion as at 2015 shared on his page a photo of a trap set for him at Facebook headquarters by his Nigerian software engineer, Olaoluwa Okelola.

Mark shared the pictures and he captioned them

“One of our engineers set a trap for me using an Oculus sensor. I’m not going to fall for it, Olaoluwa Okelola!”

This is how the trap was set; When someone (Mark Zuckerberg) eats the nuggets, the cable will be yanked and the box falls on him trapping him in the process, but he (Mark) found out on time and averted the “danger”.

Re: How A Nigerian Engineer Set Trap For Mark Zuckerberg In His Office (photos) by Timmy301(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
But The Celotapes Are Visible Na! So Why Won't He Know? Op Oya Start Tellinq Me

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men In America Kill Their Wives / Adekunle Gold Reveals How Tiwa Savage Linked Him With Olamide / Bovi Gets Inspired My This Picture #bovimanonfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.