Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pregnancy Without Tears - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pregnancy Without Tears (836 Views)

Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN / When Tears Brings Yes ( A Short Story) / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Without Tears by annsrealms(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is a campaign to help all the pregnant women all over the world that they must be positive and have hope of safe delivery.

This campaign will also help us to reach out to masses and ask of their support on my book on pregnancy that is about to be published. The book was written from my personal experiences, medical supports from my medical Doctors, Staff Nurses, research and from the contributions of my fellow pregnant women during our antenatal and post natal stages. It is a wholesome book to be published soon.

Do well to participate and help to save a life of a pregnant women undergoing medical challenges any where in the world. let us pray for them for a blissful birth.

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Little Boy By The Roadside (an Inspiring Story) / Still You / First Review On My Unpublished ' Grabbing The Hot Gate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.