Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! (931 Views)

5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled / See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by darealsola(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am writing this out of aggression. Prof dibu ojerinde should be sacked and killed.WHY?......
READ MY STORY
I went to register for jamb on october 30.The reason I did this was that I wanted to write my jamb fast fast.When I went to do the reprint, I was on march 12.wtf.I was like"hope they wont do something funny with our results? "I had a friend that registered on January 29 and they put him on February 29.I accepted it and I started reading.Most of my friends that r in science class had done it and they all passed with scores like 250...This gave me an inspiration as an art student.Even people that I knew were dullards scored above 200.All I was thinking about then was that I should reach the cut off for law in unilorin coz I knew that I would score above 200 as an intelligent student. (props to myself).
March 12 finally came and before that day, I had studied like mad.All the teachers in my school were in anticipation to see my results because I was known to be intelligent (props to myself again).I would have my jamb by 9:30 am bt we started by 10:00 sharp.As God would have it, my church member was sitting by my side.As I was doing my works, I was like "lot of past questions".I was happy that I studied past questions. Within 2hrs, I finished my works.I submitted and I lol out of the centre coz I did 80% of the works well.By my calculation, I was expecting to score not less than 310.When I got home, I don shakara for my parents that I would pass wella.I couldn't sleep that day cos I was waiting for the results.By sunday afternoon, the results came out and to a shocking surprise, I scored 178.I was like "this is not me or are they mad?"I called all my friends that we did it the same day and they all didn't reach 200.I know there z a problem somewhere coz I didn't expect it.I av not gone to school since that day cos the teachers r waiting for my result. I av not reprinted my result coz am waiting for them to add marks to we that we did on Saturday coz it z mass failure.jamb z really toying with our future. My hopes r now getting damper.They should do something. Am still waiting on God and jamb

1 Like

Re: Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by Mustiboy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
same shit happened to me too bro. i'm an art student and jamb has infuriated me with their injustice and incompetency. i was so happy during the exam that took place on the 12th of march coz the questions were relatively easy. i smiled to myself n drowned myself in a feeling of exubberance hoping that i would score nothing less than 270(at least, 270 is still on the verge of mediocrity, not too much) i was shocked when i eventually saw my result on monday, 178. for real? my sh*t? the most funny part is that i scored 40 in english... literature shattered my heard too, after taking my time to know the prescribed poems by heart and having read the novels and dramas, i answered the questions with ease and i guessed just about 6 questions... with all these, 34 is what ended it. I can never score that low in english and literature, never! the bogus board called Jamb should do something about this coz i don't want to go to poly o, even if it's just 2 marks they add, i'd appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by xender(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
bro ..I feel your pain but the problem is general. Stop saying "art" even the sciences and social sciences are in this JAMB mess. We are rioting already. We ain't rioting for only science but for everyone. Let's see what will happen soon.

However, sacking Dibu won't change anything. last years exam was cool .But this year was a mess .its not his fault. we are only asking for a remark.

#RemarkJamb2016.
Re: Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by RyanTasie(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
It is very stupid how an examination body that determines the destiny of students after their postsecondary education is trying too hard to conform to an international standard when they are not ready. I'm an arts student as well. I am also a prefect, so just like you, I had teachers anticipating to know my score.
I sat on the 10th. To summarize the sitting with a slang accustomed to my school, the exam was, "Woahzky!" I slayed the exams and I came home dancing to the extent of twerking. I went to school the next day and people who sat on the 10th(mostly art students) were rejoicing as we entered the hall to sit for our mock examinations. I went home because something in me told me my mum just got an alert from jamb. I got home, she told me I got 236 and was looking at my face for an expression she would follow suit with. I checked my result online, hoping the person who sent the message is an illiterate. i felt insulted seeing 42 as my score in government. English was literally lifted from 2015, i scored 82, i knew I deserved more but the other crap i saw made me overlook it. i was however slightly consoled the next day when i found out that art gurus i competed with had scored lower marks than i did. i call on jamb to please do something about it. at the moment, I'm running away from my literature, government and CRS teachers. i can't stand toe to toe with them these days because I feel like my 3 years were one big fat ball of waste. #LawAspirant.
Re: Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by prahcetomi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
I've been thinking,can't people even plan and kidnap that guy?dat dibu nonesense guy
Re: Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by demo4ril97(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Also wrote on the 8th of March i expected nothing lesser than 270 because i performed in th hall like magic atlast they duped me by giving me 178 as my score what for?, i could remember that mid-night I confidently opened that message i skipped every word just to see my score but behold it was the other way. My question is can Wole Soyinka fail literature?, then why i go com get 42 for math?. For gini?.
Re: Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by darealsola(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2016
RyanTasie:
It is very stupid how an examination body that determines the destiny of students after their postsecondary education is trying too hard to conform to an international standard when they are not ready. I'm an arts student as well. I am also a prefect, so just like you, I had teachers anticipating to know my score.
I sat on the 10th. To summarize the sitting with a slang accustomed to my school, the exam was, "Woahzky!" I slayed the exams and I came home dancing to the extent of twerking. I went to school the next day and people who sat on the 10th(mostly art students) were rejoicing as we entered the hall to sit for our mock examinations. I went home because something in me told me my mum just got an alert from jamb. I got home, she told me I got 236 and was looking at my face for an expression she would follow suit with. I checked my result online, hoping the person who sent the message is an illiterate. i felt insulted seeing 42 as my score in government. English was literally lifted from 2015, i scored 82, i knew I deserved more but the other crap i saw made me overlook it. i was however slightly consoled the next day when i found out that art gurus i competed with had scored lower marks than i did. i call on jamb to please do something about it. at the moment, I'm running away from my literature, government and CRS teachers. i can't stand toe to toe with them these days because I feel like my 3 years were one big fat ball of waste. #LawAspirant.
shebi at least u reach 200
Re: Prof Dibu Ojerinde Should Be Sacked.Read My Short Experience.MUST READ!!! by RyanTasie(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2016
darealsola:
shebi at least u reach 200

It's not enough. Let's all hope for the best. Like people say, "Nothing is impossible with God" and in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Exploitation Of African Literate And Its Effort On Her Development. / Biomedical Engineering / Research Project Topics And Materials In FOOD SCIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.