Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government (4907 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Arkyval(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please tell me why won't they fail?

2 Shares

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Justdare: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yeeeeeeeeeee!!ยก!!
Ori IYA mi ooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by tobillionaire(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
dis one weak me
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
And they said Examination is not a measure of intelligence

I wonder what the measure of intelligence is if not Examination undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by jdluv(f): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
the kudana self shows he knows nothing about writing. He cant even spell his state. Sorry isthe nameof the students this teacher produces

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Who knows Oga El-rufai? please tell him to give this man two sack letters... in case if he misplaces one.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by rozay12345: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is very sad, i am not a fan of El-Rufai but teachers like these are the root source of kidnapping, armed robbery, terrorism, prostitution and other vices in the society. The students that passed through them would have 98percent success rate in hooliganism. A teacher that can not clearly express himself would find it difficult to perform the original duty of teachers which is to inspire, to awaken/reawaken hidden potentials and knowledge in a student. El-Rufai, if this decision will not make you win a second term, please accept your fate but purge the system of these poos, generations unborn would be grateful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by judgedredd22(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2017

4 Likes

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Formerly the most metropolitan state rivalling Lagos, now a dump for illiterate religious ignoramuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2017
OLUWA AWON OMO OGUN OOOOOOOOOOO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Petersamuel8(m): 12:30am On Nov 13, 2017
chaii this guy go get double sack letter
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Bitterleafsoup: 4:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Now we know why that side has the lowest test scores....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by GetUmad: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Please tell me that up there is just parody for mockery and nothing more. Pls don't tell me it's actually real.

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2017
I have forgotten what I wanted to say, I blame Buhari for this cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by millomaniac: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Some mofo will still openely come here and defend this one. angry
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2017
No better evidence than this as to why he should be sacked. What will he teach his pupils if he writes and speaks like this?

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by fagbohun4j(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Don't blame him, it's the autocorrect on his phone at work

3 Likes

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Uyi168: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Them aboki nor just sabi anything at all...them force this one go school..
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2017
I suspect Kaduna State govt behind all this blackmailing just to justify their sacking Pls think this can't be real are they all that dumb

2 Likes

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Uyi168: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Sadly enough,i dont even understand the point he is driving at..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by eightsin(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
fuc.king daft punk
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by dollyjoy(f): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2017
SlimSirLim:
Who knows Oga El-rufai? please tell him to give this man two sack letters... in case if he misplaces one.
Lol
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2017
This must be a joke.
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by hardbody: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Formerly the most metropolitan state rivalling Lagos, now a dump for illiterate religious ignoramuses

From where did you pop up from again.

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by juwonloo(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2017
I tot na small matter sef, this one pass me cry
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nbote(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Jesu!! Dis guy shld have jus written in hausa na. His logic isn't wrong though... If a whole state like Kaduna can have 65% of teachers fail a primary 4 test, how much more other northern states..

2 Likes

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by chudyprince: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
The guy shot himself in the foot undecided
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by jacyhelen(f): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Poverty and illiteracy is the bane of poor Muslims.
Compare Qatar to Pakistan
Compare UAE to Afghanistan
Compare Oman to Syria
Compare Bahrain to Northern Nigeria
Poverty and illiteracy is a problem, Oshoola Assisat is a Muslim, but how many times have you see her on Hijab even on social events, not even a head covering.
Sometime ago, Sanusi's wife graced on homepage, but she was wearing just a head covering, the wife of a revered emir in the north.
Let northerners keep allowing themselves to be decieved by their elites, they keep pumping you guys with Islamic teachings while they send their wards to study abroad, they keep funding Quranic recitations while their children keep attending conferences in their career niche, after studying Islamic studies, what career in the society would you work? When you don't see jobs and see that you are useless to the society, the same elites channel your anger that it is the infidels on the other side are the reason for your poverty and the killing spree starts and continues.. ..

2 Likes

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2017
My advise to el-rufai, do not sack all of them cause you will plunge so many families into anarchy and there will be increase in crime!

Instead demote them. Like this one now go fit do cleaner or gate man

3 Likes

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by mhizmeme(f): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2017
no wonder the teachers said "examination is not a test of knowledge " his English is the test of knowledge.... please sack them allll. How can an average kaduna child speaks well when his teacher can't construct a simple sentence?

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by wonlasewonimi: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
And they said education is not a measure of intelligence

I wonder what the measure of intelligence is if not education undecided

ehm examination
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

ehm examination
I see you bro... *modified*

The thing just they do me somehow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Test Format For The Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Test Of Next Saturday / Animation Of 7 Types Of People You Meet In A "Naija Bank" / Let's See The Brilliant Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.