Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,426 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Difference Between God And Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between God And Jesus (891 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why? / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between God And Jesus by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
God and Jesus: The diffrence is crystal clear
1- Jesus ascend to his God (John 20:17)
2- According to Christians Jesus died as recorded in Matthew 27:27-56 but the same Bible says that God is infinite Pslam 102:27
3- Jesus needed to Pray, Eat, Drink and Was Helped by a Woman, as stated in Luke 8:1-3 but God in Bible is self-sufficient psalm 50:12
4- God remain the same in nature (Hebrews 1:12)
5- Jesus is the same human today, yesterday and forever (Hebrew 13:cool
6- Jesus could not save anyone as he was even not able to save himself (Hebrews 5:1-cool
7- Jesus said he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24)
8- God can not be born and perhaps form his own creation
9- Jesus never said people to worship me (Matthew 20:28)
10- Jesus did not taught Trinity
11- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9
12- Jesus never called his followers Christians, Paul did.
13- Jesus as a servant of God (Matthew 12:18)
Re: Difference Between God And Jesus by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
tell them o
Re: Difference Between God And Jesus by eniigmar(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
DabELLs:
God and Jesus: The diffrence is crystal clear
1- Jesus ascend to his God (John 20:17)
2- According to Christians Jesus died as recorded in Matthew 27:27-56 but the same Bible says that God is infinite Pslam 102:27
3- Jesus needed to Pray, Eat, Drink and Was Helped by a Woman, as stated in Luke 8:1-3 but God in Bible is self-sufficient psalm 50:12
4- God remain the same in nature (Hebrews 1:12)
5- Jesus is the same human today, yesterday and forever (Hebrew 13:cool
6- Jesus could not save anyone as he was even not able to save himself (Hebrews 5:1-cool
7- Jesus said he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24)
8- God can not be born and perhaps form his own creation
9- Jesus never said people to worship me (Matthew 20:28)
10- Jesus did not taught Trinity
11- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9
12- Jesus never called his followers Christians, Paul did.
13- Jesus as a servant of God (Matthew 12:18)

Actually,Jesus and God are equal
1.Jesus is a part of the Trinity.
2.All real names of God have being given to Jesus Christ.
3.God the father called the Son "GOD".Hebrews1:8
4.Jesus did not reject our worshipping Him as God.John20:28
5.Jesus is one with God.John10:30
Re: Difference Between God And Jesus by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2016
eniigmar:

Actually,Jesus and God are equal
1.Jesus is a part of the Trinity.
2.All real names of God have being given to Jesus Christ.
3.God the father called the Son "GOD".Hebrews1:8
4.Jesus did not reject our worshipping Him as God.John20:28
5.Jesus is one with God.John10:30

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)
Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible ‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts17:31)‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim.2:5)
The Bible says that God is not a son of man
‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)
The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)
In the Hebrew scriptures, the son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion.
Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’ specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’ according to the Bible.
The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)
Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is,
Jesus denied he was God.
The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)
Jesus cannot be God if God is greater than him.
The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.
Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him.
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)‘In that day, you shall ask menothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)‘The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)
Re: Difference Between God And Jesus by eniigmar(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
DabELLs:

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)
Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible ‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts17:31)‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim.2:5)
The Bible says that God is not a son of man
‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)
The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)
In the Hebrew scriptures, the son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion.
Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’ specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’ according to the Bible.
The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)
Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is,
Jesus denied he was God.
The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)
Jesus cannot be God if God is greater than him.
The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.
Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him.
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)‘In that day, you shall ask menothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)‘The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)
The reason why Jesus came to dis world as a man was 4 him to be able to die 4 our sins.If he came has a Spirit,do you thinl he would have died.

(1) (Reply)

The Right Order Of Speaking In Tongues / Happy Sunday Guys :rep Your Church / Need Answers Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.