Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,705 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) (44169 Views)

Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / The Inscription On Kanu's Dress, What Does It Signify? (photos) / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by montezz(f): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2016
LastMumu:
Op is one mischievous bastard with his 'sensational journalism'. He chose to ignore placards raised by Nigerian students with serious inscriptions on them but decided to post a sensational but crappy story here about the few bad eggs amongst the protesters. All in a bid to make frontpage! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3498019_fbimg1458068789151_jpeg97e0312ddf3d0bce029b15051866e405
God bless you jare!
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2016
nnachukz:
What is their problem? What they scored is what they got. What will Ojerinde do with their marks?
so you are telling me that all those I personally know that read textbooks and solved past questions cover to cover are all fools or all they read vapourized in the exam hall. The system is faulty, even JAMB admitted to it by adding 40 marks to some students' scores. No serious examination body does that.

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2016
daviddykels:

if it were your kids will you say the same thing .. i suppose u don't know what these future leaders suffer on every time just to write exam ..

Like i never wrote Jamb? How many of them read very well for that exam? Please don't let me start with you. Granted the CBT may have developed fault, but a typical Nigerian student will blame the examiner when he fails.

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by adeomoadeola(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Person still they write jamb enter school? You guys should better goto the school you choose and opten there pre ~digree form
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Sylvester70(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2016
TheAziz:
see all these ones sha, instead make dem dey prepare for post utme or make dem dey gather money for another jamb,
pls how can u write post utme with low jamb score
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by TheAziz: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Sylvester70:
pls how can u write post utme with low jamb score
it depends on the score, I'm very sure not everyone there had a low score
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Sylvester70(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2016
TheAziz:

it depends on the score, I'm very sure not everyone there had a low score
174 to be precise
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Johnkantius97(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2016
nnachukz:
What is their problem? What they scored is what they got. What will Ojerinde do with their marks?
If you truly believe that, you haven't really written JAMB
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by manee2(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2016
nnachukz:
_ ewu!
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2016
ChristineC:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Every jamb written was a hit "miss" back to back, from year 2010 to 2016 grin grin yet low score! discount on future form purchases ti take over.
fixed

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Disaino:
jamb 2016??..i no think se dem write any jamb this year....dibu ojerinde just b like sebi ur name na ahmed oya collect 160,,,okon take 176,,,taiwo receive 150,,okoro oya i dash u 290....
exactly

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Sylvester70(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
the kind thunder wey go fire jamb hold phd
imagine this peoplf gave me 174 and the annoying part is that they gave me 19 in english wey i 1st write.
well i pray that same thunder hits them back to back.amen

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by babadej(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=joseph1832 post=43804520]LMFAO! But on the contrary, this isn't funny at all. I will say these students protesting got exactly what they deserve. From their placards, you will know their type.

Instead of heeding this protest, they should call the police on them so that they can give the six stroke of pankere. That's what they deserve. If they feel their future is one big joke... Then what else have we to say... [They should call police on them because of their placards ? Reason this please. is the protest not peaceful and for a just cause? Every citizen has their fundamental right to express themselves, as they're doing without even infringing any other persons right or not to talk of insulting. It's no joke to be given fake, doctored marks by any exam body, so stop being inconsiderate or else don't even comment as the issue does not concern you. Thank you.]
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by duduKING(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na to sell destiny remain o as jamb just dey jam person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mih6Mk-6_f4
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by duduKING(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lmao grin grin don't worry we can be partners, u know selling biscuits and sweets in that ur kiosk
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by winkmart: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
WHAT DO EXPECT FROM STUDENTS SNEHHHHHHHHH
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by xpirence: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
dIBU mUST gO. In a Yoruba Lanugage
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Moz22: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
I feel dia pain..for someone to travel all d way from lagos to akwa ibom to write jamb and while writing d exam, his/her system put off with the engineers unable to rectify what went wrong with the system. It can be frustrating considering the fact that a live was risked just write that jamb..that system needs to be thorougly checked.
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Critiqual(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Naija dey always mess up sha... ALL sectors ni.
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
xender:
#RemarkJamb2016.

Ode grin...dem dey mark Jamb?... U all callin it Jamb. Smh, such ignorance!. #RemarkUtme2016..#fact
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by femi4: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
kissval1388:
even if protest is working in Nigeria, is this the right tin to write on the placards??
lol every text book and past question was a hit. back to back. chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I weep for this students. maybe dey are directing the protest to headies 2017.
You may be dull to comprehend anyway
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Remyboyhefty(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol i can spot lady f and sinaj dere
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by bittertruthz: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
kissval1388:
hmmmmm these students ain't serious at all.
instead of writing touching words at there placard, they are busy imitating olamides back to back trend.
I weep for this students. jamb won't even take this protest serious.
who organized them?

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
nnachukz:
You lack the word on your signature.
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank u Lord for ma kid sis who scored 200,remain blessed oh Lord....i feel u guyz plight.
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Recieve sense IJN.....u slowpoke,wah haz jamb got to do wit ya pastor nah....kikikikiki
blazincruz:
A top pastor in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, is currently running from pillar to post to clear his name as well as keep his church members after his church's Praise and Worship leader went on the social media to release very graphic photos of the two of them having 3ex in different hotels, and even in his matrimonial home.

It was gathered that the girl got angry when the randy pastor who is said to have slept almost all the ladies in his church, dumped her after she got pregnant and refused to go for yet another abortion.

While the war between the secret lovers was raging, the pastor allegedly removed the girl as the Praise and Worship leader, labeling her as being possessed with an evil spirit.

The repercussion is what he never expected as the girl carried her threat of destroying not only him, but his church and marriage.

watch the video below

[url=http://1.bp..com/-RPsg9PXyaQA/VulqCiq3MHI/AAAAAAAAABk/qG_5dwA1YXsP9qN39sC2wXCxvT5xYpMpg/s1600/.....open.jpg[/img][/url]
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by eniwaye2: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nigeria tire mi ooo, to make O-level problm, Jamb wahala, 2get admission trouble, Nysc sofanex,2get job trouble, deposit in d bank queue, witdrawal charges. i beg i need visa to liberia

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Chalatanace(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Some off them spent 27hours in a day on Whatsapp.

Buhari and MTN come and see your life embarassed

Time to read was spent queuing in NNPC, time to sleep was used for tweaking and Psiphon. Time to pray was used to watch the latest Korean love film.

Am really so confused, is it that all the computers power off at once?

Common php code for time countdown, JAMB goons can't write.

Abeg which season film I fit get now? Or u fit borrow me?

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by oloyedayo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
some people requested that their 2013 utme be remarked cos they sensed foul play in the marking, the remarking was done on national TV and those students scores remain the same. many makes mistake that they were not aware of till they got to the point of remarking. same thing might have happened to some of this protesting students.
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
JAMB.

Joint Admission Murdering Board.

Very stressful examination body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.