Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) (52466 Views)

Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by valslove8715(f): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Grammyz:

Egbon u garrit wrong das lalasticlala himself nd oga seun wipping him
grin
Grammyz:

Egbon u garrit wrong das lalasticlala himself nd oga seun wipping him

U baaaad
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by sweetestbaby22: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by ReachHard: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
"HELL" for "ELLO BAE" ... Dis is a big "heumbarrazzmeint" undecided

Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by KMB: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Child Abuse
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by HirstMOG(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lolz!

Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by giftedheart1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mahn..see those little girls!! They are the next in line I guess...the expression on their faces be like..."So, lalastica na small pikin and he is running after us? See his mouth..and he has been calling me his baby, chisos, he is the baby now"

Some kind whip can just command urine from no where! Ur sweet will transform kiakia!
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Rotimisegun: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by bebe2(f): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
thespokenword:
spear the rod spoil the child. Abeg make him flog gam well.

Yea

We can see the effect of the rod in Nigeria today ,

Can't we?
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Dfavouredone: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
xavier0327:
The boy is visibly terrified!!! You can't treat my kids like this!!

That is true, even the little girls standing.
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Chuukwudi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
xavier0327:

If I marry you, I can treat him like that. Such treatment has made us who we are today.
Is it because the child is terrified? Is he supposed to be happy?

If my son does anything worth such measures (such as stealing, tampering with danger - after so much warning -, outright disobedience, attempting to draw a tattoo or pierce ear, insult his elder etc) I wouldn't hesitate to do the needful. I'll flog the hell out of him. That's how I was brought up.
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by xavier0327(f): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chuukwudi:

If I marry you, I can treat him like that. Such treatment has made us who we are today.
Is it because the child is terrified? Is he supposed to be happy?

If my son does anything worth such measures (such as stealing, tampering with danger - after so much warning -, outright disobedience, attempting to draw a tattoo or pierce ear, insult his elder etc) I wouldn't hesitate to do the needful. I'll flog the hell out of him. That's how I was brought up.

You are right but corporal punishment isnt always the answer! Unless you want them to be immuned to it. Oh...and IF you marry me...i will be okay being the good guy while you become the disciplinarian tongue
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Godson32(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oshogbo boy.
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by jairusben(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
grayht:
Lalasticlacla... Come see ur classmate ooo
I dont understand,,what is this lalaticlala or wot u guys are always ranting,,must u mention it
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by sunny442: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
xavier0327:
But was the joke funny?
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Vomm: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ah!!
Epe!!!
But wait ooo,u were once his fan

And u voted for him, na the change be that.
So don't comlain

celestialAgent:
To believe for 7days now, my town has been supplied electricity for ONLY 1hour, Buhari, Aye e mah run ni ooooo!!!
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by mrabiu54(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2016
lolll ;Dlolll hellopilane
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by celestialAgent(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Vomm:
Ah!!
Epe!!!
But wait ooo,u were once his fan

And u voted for him, na the change be that.
So don't comlain

Hell Noooo! I didn't vote that nomad into office..

If I was in Nigeria during d election period, I would have voted but not for him… undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Chuukwudi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
xavier0327:

You are right but corporal punishment isnt always the answer! Unless you want them to be immuned to it. Oh...and IF you marry me...i will be okay being the good guy while you become the disciplinarian tongue

Lol. I'm a man. I'm not that keen to observe juvenile delinquencies which include our child doing any of the following
-using a different pencil/eraser other than the one given to him by us.
-using vulgar words.
-etc.
Your job as a woman is to monitor closely and when things get out hand, you invite me come and to do the needful as depicted in the picture. Lol
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Blaqqcorleone(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Chuukwudi:

Lol. I'm a man. I'm not that keen to observe juvenile delinquencies which include our child doing any of the following
-using a different pencil/eraser other than the one given to him by us.
-using vulgar words.
-etc.
Your job as a woman is to monitor closely and when things get out hand, you invite me come and to do the needful as depicted in the picture. Lol
......lol
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Vomm: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
We are all in a sorry situation, it's only the intervention of God that can help us out. Let's just keep hope alive.
But 3years in this agony will seem longer than normal
celestialAgent:
Hell Noooo! I didn't vote that nomad into office..

If I was in Nigeria during d election period, I would have voted but not for him… undecided
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by celestialAgent(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Vomm:
We are all in a sorry situation, it's only the intervention of God that can help us out. Let's just keep hope alive.
But 3years in this agony will seem longer than normal
yea, we can only hope it turns out better..
Re: When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
Let me take a nap... great experience, anyway. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goat Eats Man's Food As He Answers Call (Photo) / Only In Naija! See New Function Of Keke Napep (photo) / Stop Editing Your Pics, What IF You Go Missing (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.