Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Fake DAX Product - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake DAX Product (7210 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake DAX Product by Arsheda(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
#ProductWatch

Hi guys, I want to bring people's attention to a fake hair product that's been making rounds in the market.

It's called DR EASY DAX QUALITY HAIR CARE PRODUCTS "POMADE".

Firstly, I would like to clearly state that this product is not just a cheap imitation of the original product DAX QUALITY HAIR CARE PRODUCTS "POMADE" by Imperial DAX Company inc but a dangerous and harmful combination of ingredients which can harm unsuspecting consumers and it's very affordable even way cheaper than the original product.

You will see from the pictures herein, the physical differences only, the content smells bad and how I suspected it was a fake will amaze you.

I used a mobile app called QR and Barcode scanner which I installed on my device (you should have this app or any similar app). For any original product, once you scan the barcode it should take you to a webpage where the product information is generated to prove its authenticity.

But the case wasn't so when I scanned the fake barcode on this fake product you are see below/above. So this tells you two things, it's either it's a fake product or an imitation.

I want to admonish us to properly observe expiration dates on any product and also check for authenticity. You can boldly ask the supplier or seller for product, it's your right because you need to know what you are paying so you don’t go purchasing harmful products like this one.
This fake product has a very offensive smell as opposed to the original but that doesn't mean they can’t make it smell the same way because these fake product peddlers are also observing market trends and do their homework once suspicious has been raised. They are experts in market surveying as this is how they make their cursed money.

I hope that with this awareness, we will be more careful and much more observant as consumers

Please don’t just comment on this but share and share until these peddlers are taken down completely. May God help us.

Re: Fake DAX Product by Arsheda(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
You can install a QR/Barcode Scanner android app on your smartphone.

(1) (Reply)

World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). / Who Is Richer Hushpuppi Or Ronaldo / Who Is This Info Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.