Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). (7204 Views)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / 100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / 17 Unknown Creatures That Were Washed Up On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
This world is made up of mysteries and mythical creatures that will shock you exist. We find them hard to believe because to some it goes against what they believe in,their religion and philosophies. But truth be told, this creatures are seen as mysteries because they have never been spotted or heard of before also, they are seen as mythical because people never had proof that they really exist.
I will take you on a ride.....permit me.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
If this was found in Africa Nigeria I would have known what to call it,but I don't know what the Saudi pple will call this.
It's quite horrific, mystical, graphic etc
Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
rakish:
This world is made up of mysteries and mythical creatures that will shock you exist. We find them hard to believe because to some it goes against what they believe in,their religion and philosophies. But truth be told, this creatures are seen as mysteries because they have never been spotted or heard of before also, they are seen as mythical because people never had proof that they really exist.
I will take you on a ride.....permit me.

So where is the ride you promised ?
Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
A baby Unicorn, found in Spain, in the year 2003

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

So where is the ride you promised ?
Uploading gradually. Will move on base on people's approval.
Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
A dead body of fairy was found in the road of London city, by police in the year 2010. Should i proceed?

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
rakish:
Uploading gradually. Will move on base on people's approval.

You got people's approval. We wanna learn.
Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
I dey wait o
Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
A live Baby Dragon, found in a church of poland 2013.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Very rare Bald chickens, found in China.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
01Mysticdon:
I dey wait o
sorry sir......just stay with me.
Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
rakish:
sorry sir......just stay with me.
Okay, no problem cool
Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Unknown creature found in Namibia (Africa), in 2009.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2016
A beautiful crossbreed of dog & human, look he smiling.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Giant skeleton found in Egypt.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2016
A baby dragon was found in yunan forest (China), in 2013.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2016
An amazing sea creature, its very rare, some people call it Blob fish.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Very rare white elephant dead body found in Nepal.

Re: World Mysteries And Mythical Creatures That Actually Exist (Photos). by rakish(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Following up?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Done / Who Is This Info Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.