Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Unilag Or Unibadan? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Or Unibadan? (3475 Views)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hey guys, my cousin whose a jambite says he wants to purchase a change of school/course form from jamb to change his first choice of school from unilag to uniibadan, says he doesn't like unilag and that his dad made him choose it and now he wants to change, and he his asking me what I think, guys help me advise him, unilag or uniibadon which is better,?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2016
No reply from any one? Lalasticlala help out my young lad cousin on this to make his decision right
Mynd44
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by adeboi1991(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
I would advise he retain DAT unilag.....first ways his course
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
adeboi1991:
I would advise he retain DAT unilag.....first ways his course

Says forensic pyshcology
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by seanwilliam(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Hey guys, my cousin whose a jambite says he wants to purchase a change of school/course form from jamb to change his first choice of school from unilag to uniibadan, says he doesn't like unilag and that his dad made him choose it and now he wants to change, and he his asking me what I think, guys help me advise him, unilag or uniibadan which is better,?
na both jare.. I prefer unilag cos I will be closer to my friends
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by babyfaceafrica: 12:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Stay with unilag ..there psychology dept is good..then maybe Ui for postgraduate...but na in know wetin he dey find sha
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by tayade: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2016
stay with unilag.. .my 2 cent.
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by seanwilliam(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Stay with unilag ..there psychology dept is good..then maybe Ui for postgraduate...but na in know wetin he dey find sha
r u a std of oau?
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by babyfaceafrica: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
seanwilliam:
r u a std of oau?
nope....a graduate of unilag
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by seanwilliam(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
nope....a graduate of unilag
wow m n aspirant, unilag
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by iameugene(m): 12:24am On Mar 20, 2016
N
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by ugonna1054(m): 1:07am On Mar 20, 2016
seanwilliam:

r u a std of oau?
wat of sti angry

1 Like

Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by babyfaceafrica: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2016
seanwilliam:
wow m n aspirant, unilag
niice,work hard,you will get there
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by babyfaceafrica: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2016
seanwilliam:
wow m n aspirant, unilag
niice,work hard,you will get there
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by dom(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2016
Which course?
Ok psychology. Well UI has a robust department of psychology with very sound lecturers. (Naturally).
As a law student I took two electives from there (social psychology and Personality and Life span)
Didn't regret it one bit.
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by kolcity: 4:35am On May 06, 2016
are you tired of writing jamb. This might be for you. prepare yourself for the biggest decision of ur life. i present you a programme that sends you into 200l direct without jamb, yes!!! without jamb. you might want to know that 98% of our candidate get admitted every year. to get more info call mr samson with 07016803709. This is not scam..be wise #team_get_admitted. #ijmbe
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 12, 2016
comparing UI to unilag is an insult,UI na dier fada.
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by maestromedal(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2016
wahabian:
comparing UI to unilag is an insult,UI na dier fada.
Hmmm,fada indeed,stfu.
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 15, 2016
maestromedal:
Hmmm,fada indeed,stfu.
your school is full of half-baked graduates.Maulag should be over hauled.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2016
wahabian:

your school is full of half-baked graduates.Maulag should be over hauled.

why the beef bro? Do ur things while we do ours, u don't really need to feel intimidate by our presence. Whether half baked of fully baked, we'll meet out there.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by KoboUP(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2016
Study in Ghana Admissions are on, No JAMB!!, No Post JAMB!!, No Strikes!!
Click link Below for more information

http://www.standontech.com/2016/05/admissions-are-on-in-ghana-no-jamb-no.html?m=1
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 15, 2016
LARRYDKING:

why the beef bro? Do ur things while we do ours, u don't really need to feel intimidate by our presence. Whether half baked of fully baked, we'll meet out there.

lol,you wish
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Fash20: 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Hey guys, my cousin whose a jambite says he wants to purchase a change of school/course form from jamb to change his first choice of school from unilag to uniibadan, says he doesn't like unilag and that his dad made him choose it and now he wants to change, and he his asking me what I think, guys help me advise him, unilag or uniibadon which is better,?
UNILAG all the way...Damn! Has anyone ever told you you are tooooooooo pretty?
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 15, 2016
Fash20:
UNILAG all the way...Damn! Has anyone ever told you you are tooooooooo pretty?

Yeah lots grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Traveller11: 9:40pm On May 15, 2016
Having been in both schools, I can categorically tell you UI is a far better school than Unilag. The only place Unilag beats UI is the social life. UI trumps everywhere else. From ease of admission to welfare, to quality of lecturers and enabling environment. UI anyday in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by seanwilliam(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2016
ugonna1054:
wat of sti angry
u mean?
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 23, 2016
I'm a psychology student in unilag , 300l...... You can ask me any questions
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by seanwilliam(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
samyomz:
I'm a psychology student in unilag , 300l...... You can ask me any questions
does meeting catchment area cutoff only garantee admission(i mean if u only meet d catchment area cutof)..which list wil it come out wit?
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2016
seanwilliam:
does meeting catchment area cutoff only garantee admission(i mean if u only meet d catchment area cutof)..which list wil it come out wit?
if you meet the catchment area, your name should come put of merit list, the worse that can happen is that your name will come put of supplementary list. Bt still you need to keep praying as anything can happen cuz there are various factors that can affect your admission. In my time merit list was 62 , i scored 59 and my catchment was 57 or so and i made merit list
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by seanwilliam(m): 12:07am On May 24, 2016
samyomz:
if you meet the catchment area, your name should come put of merit list, the worse that can happen is that your name will come put of supplementary list. Bt still you need to keep praying as anything can happen cuz there are various factors that can affect your admission. In my time merit list was 62 , i scored 59 and my catchment was 57 or so and i made merit list
tenk u, m an aspirant, going 4 philosophy.pls elp me make findings on how many student they admit 2 dat department everi year-a specific figure. tenk as u respond
Re: Unilag Or Unibadan? by Durang(m): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2016
I was faced with this same decision some years back. I went for Unilag. Looking back now, i can proudly say i made the right decision. Unilag has some of the greatest academic minds in the country.

(1) (Reply)

OAU (ile-ife) Vs MIT (boston) In Pictures / Lagos Public School Student Makes Nine A1s In WAEC / 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.