Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family (2396 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Ebube Nwagbo Enjoying Luxury Tour Around Dubai With A Helicopter (photo) / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by kay29000(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji has taken time out from her busy schedule to go on a vacation in the United Arab Emirates', Dubai. She went with some members of her family, as well as a reader of her blog. The fan will enjoy an all expense paid trip, with shopping allowance included. She left for Dubai earlier today, and is scheduled to spend several days over there.

Checkout some of her first pics of the trip below. The picture of her standing next to the Bentley was taking as they were leaving the airport in Dubai.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/03/pics-pictures-of-linda-ikeji-vacatioing.html

Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by dapsoneh: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
This girl is really balling.. make baba God answer our calls too like olajumoke and Linda. @linda, #when u ar big, ua re big

1 Like

Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by kay29000(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
dapsoneh:
This girl is really balling.. make baba God answer our calls too like olajumoke and Linda. @linda, #when u ar big, ua re big

Yes o!
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by tsephanyah(f): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
welcome
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by tsephanyah(f): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
The center of now,,,,...isn't she a billionaire, anyway a pinky in the making, nice moments.
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
banana Linda...
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by axortedbabe(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
That fat man wey dey work for cool fm go dey regret this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by fiftynaira(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Linda ikeji my crush..
I don't mind spending my salary on her if only she agree's to marry me
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by Flexherbal(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Who is that guy with dread locks?
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by kay29000(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who is that guy with dread locks?

I think its her uncle. I once heard someone on her blog say her uncle is gay.
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
enjoy ya sef baby girl

1 Like

Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Linda wants to go to Dubai for holidays and she tags an avid reader of her blog along with her - all expense paid!
I don be big fan of oga Seun and nairaland since 2008 and all I've gotten is a 2-week nairaland ban and just one of my topics gracing the frontpage in over 8 years. NEGODU! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by kay29000(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
LastMumu:
Linda wants to go to Dubai for holidays and she tags an avid reader of her blog along with her - all expense paid!
I don be big fan of oga Seun and nairaland since 2008 and all I've gotten is a 2-week nairaland ban and just one of my topics gracing the frontpage in over 8 years. NEGODU! angry

LMAO!!! I guess the difference is clear.
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by Oysdam(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
kay29000:

I think its her uncle. I once heard someone on her blog say her uncle is gay.
AYE oo
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by osemoses1234(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Who she don help nah she sabi rubbish
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by pretydiva(f): 5:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God she nor carry d ever busybody laura go
Re: Pics: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji Vacatioing In Dubai With Family by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2016
I just don't know Y I find this girl extremely repugnant, with that her forehead like an ifa divination tray (opon ifa).

(1) (Reply)

See What Ubi Franklin Was Caught Doing To His Pregnant Wife In Public (photos) / Actress Bose Alao Omotoyosi Releases New Stunning Photos... / Cute Photo Of Banky W And Adesua's Etomi As They Stepped Out For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.