Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square (34356 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by reportnaijanews(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2016

Former governor of Anambra State, Chief Peter Obi has waded into the disagreement between Peter and Paul Okoye of the P Square fame.
The former governor is set to broker peace between the two brothers.

DAILY POsT gathered that Obi was highly ‘disappointed’ with the way the two singers were washing their dirty linen in the public.

An insider hinted our reporter that the former Anambra State governor called the brothers separately on Monday to advise them against making a decision that will ruin their career and family for life.

The Okoye brothers, who hail from Anambra State, according to our source are expected to meet with their former governor this week for possible reconciliation.

“There’s still hope. Chief Obi was highly disappointed when the news of their break up got to him. He called both of them separately, including Jude, not to allow outsiders come between them. He reminded them of the old African adage that says, blood is thicker than water,” the source said.

Asked what was the response of the fighting brothers, the source added, “they will meet with Okute (Obi) this week in Abuja.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/15/peter-obi-moves-to-reconcile-warring-p-square/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Swarthyy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jude is an akpa amu, elder for mouth.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
jude suppose settle dis tin sef..... as egbon nah

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
... . As Dangote don reconcile olamide and Don Jazzy.

Reconcilation is about maturity. i dont need anyone to reconnect me when i have chosen to Move on.

My only worry is the twins not Jude the elder brother.

i hope the reconcilation will yeild not exercerbate the decayed situations
My only worry is the twins not Jude the elder brother.

i hope the reconcilation will yeild not exercerbate the decayed situations

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Swarthyy:
Jude is an akpa amu, elder for mouth.
Easy oo, e neva reach to dat extent naa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Gracito(f): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dangote don set the paCe, another Celebrity feud loading..
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by DIIGZ(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
And Buhari must Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the reconciliation statement

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
years back it was "peter and paul dem be one nor b two" but by next month it wud b "peter and paul we be two nor be one".

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2016
At this age, I don't think they need anyone to reconcile them. They are adults and parents... They should be matured enough to settle their differences.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by dan9ice(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Make them show what they've individual as an artist... Plantainzion boys, we all know the story there after

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Flexherbal(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Blessed are the peacemakers!

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Fiwasayo(f): 2:10am On Mar 16, 2016
These guys should be left alone jare....they remain brothers,whether they like it or not,but they definitely cant do business together forever.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Dexema(m): 3:53am On Mar 16, 2016
with the steps peter has taken ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Youngk(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg is Buhari back? hunger wan kill person for here una they talk p wotever.Obi go soon use them do politics.
biko nwanyi okpa, give me okpa 50 naira,write down my name i will pay you later. grin grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by pretydiva(f): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Seems dis is d latest trend undecided
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Blessinzy(f): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2016
they are stil kids

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by presentley: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Issokay
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Bsc(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Jude can't settle the issue because he is the reason for this disintegration... Imagine ur younger brother wanted to see u privately to lounge complain.. u bid him to speak before a guest rather than c him privately... I love Mr. P cause his busy with Dance with peter #GlO, olympic milk etc... The other one is busy signing non talented people wey just dey wear pant they snap snap...jude busy with Cynthia, Well hope this would help shaa...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by henrydadon(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2016
peter already made his choice i guess there is no going back for him.. igbo boys can never agree together when it comes to sharing of money issue..especially since they are brothers how do u expect them do share the proceed from their music..jude the eldest will always expect to receive the biggest share because he is the eldest and their producer..but we all know that not possible

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by piagetskinner(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Okay Mr mediator
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by ShitHead(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2016
He will add it to his political achivement; as he did not achieve anything as the Anambra State governor. Ike mbe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Thoby1(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2016
nice
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by samuel051: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Make dem go sitdown na politician wey go dash dem money dem dey fine.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by MadCow1: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Why?

Gufnor Willie, Face your work o!!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Domino effect of Aliko Dangote 's Don Jazzy vs Olamide.

Reconcilation is about maturity.
U must have made up ur mind to reconnect with someone. If not, no man can reconcile waring factions

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by henrydadon(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
presentley:
Issokay
continue missing the old nairaland undecided dont move on..these are the news trending..or do u want them to fabricate news just to satisfy u.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by folks4luv(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
I hope it works, can't imagine those two going their separate ways over issues that can be settled. can remember some years ago, dey promised they won't split over trivial issue, but see now...bad.
n to those throwing stones at them, am sure most if u have beefs with ur sibs too, or at least, u v seen it around u, d only difference is that this guys are celebrity n their lifestyle is news. their actions not so mature, but nobody holy pass, can happen to anyone

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Dem go soon carry the mata sing sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square by 2sexycom(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2016
mineANDurs:

Easy oo, e neva reach to dat extent naa
what were their wives doing while the fracas fester?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) / Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.