Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) (12179 Views)

Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 / NCC Banning Free Night Calls / MTN Suspends Age Long Free Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by 0955eb027(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2016
D tin pain me.. Jst wen me n ma gf re avin issues we tryin to resolve.. Mtn, una no do wel o...
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Youngpo413: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Good riddance
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
montezz:

Bar man!!! Abeg give this guy 15 bottles of Origin and 5plates of Isi ewu....no no dont worry broz,bills' on me.
@op hmmm as for me and my house,we shall port to another network. Wetin do dis mtn sef?
.... Lols.. Montezz thanks for the bottles jor.. . Appreciated!!

Seriously mtn Don cast!!
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by montezz(f): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
patrickdarlins:
.... Lols.. Montezz thanks for the bottles jor.. . Appreciated!!

Seriously mtn Don cast!!
Bros ke...na woman o.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
montezz:

Bros ke...na woman o.
.. .. Corrected jor... Nor mind me
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
AirstarKane:
What has Buhari's government got to do with this now? Choi una comments sometimes...everything Buhari d one wey una dey do una selves plenty. go to d market and see how people are just increasing price on everything because no price control. Na Buhari turn spaghetti to 3k or pure water to N10.Nigerians work opposite of what goes up must come down, Naija own is what goes up never comes down who u wan question?
you are still in college that you dont know that buhari economic policies is having a ripple effect on prices of essential commodities
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by rezzy: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
I used it last night. It worked on one sim but didn't work on another sim. They are both in mtn biz package. When I dialed the number, they said that Happy Hour stuff but it went through.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Ejanla11(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
lol.
PilotOz:

bad market lol.. Na my number be dat. Eya...
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by AirstarKane(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Babe na you put me for college abi?abi na is it now that Buhari's policies dey cause ripples abi. Is it that you didn't read well abi you sha wan quote me. Ogbeni dey your lane o if you wan tutorial for wetin I write cos na English and our language I combine to make u understand wella. Economy wey una no look since would have been worse by now sef grin all I just meant is that Nigerians are opportunist and you don't need to call buhari for your excuse. Everyone has a hand in d economy. #itbeginswithyou
Ecoterrorist:
you are still in college that you dont know that buhari economic policies is having a ripple effect on prices of essential commodities
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
AirstarKane:
Babe na you put me for college abi?abi na is it now that Buhari's policies dey cause ripples abi. Is it that you didn't read well abi you sha wan quote me. Ogbeni dey your lane o if you wan tutorial for wetin I write cos na English and our language I combine to make u understand wella. Economy wey una no look since would have been worse by now sef grin all I just meant is that Nigerians are opportunist and you don't need to call buhari for your excuse. Everyone has a hand in d economy. #itbeginswithyou
The buck stops at his table so he should dish out favourable macro economic policies to better our lot
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by jmichlins(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The buck stops at his table so he should dish out favourable macro economic policies to better our lot
like what and what
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by AirstarKane(f): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yes ma well said. Anymore Shikena grin
Ecoterrorist:
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by AirstarKane(f): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
You get time o I don end matter. Make she dey prove wetin no get point. Blessed are those that do not know and know that they do not know but people that don't know and think dat they know you... grin
jmichlins:
like what and what
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Okeycima: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
The change we are experiencing
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by obynocute(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
abeg op, wch oda ntwrk does nite call? mk I port sharp sharp...
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by PilotOz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
obynocute:
abeg op, wch oda ntwrk does nite call? mk I port sharp sharp...
i think d rest networks do night calls. I even called their customer care and they were just saying "its a new development" chai..
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by sexaddict08(m): 3:48am On Mar 17, 2016
fiftynaira:
MTN helping boys since 1960

I remba hiding under bed d Nack ma call one day ma mum had to sleep on the bed I hid under and over heard d convo I heard with d girl esp d phone intimacy part.

D least I could remba was bandages on ma head

eyahh, nobody is buying your lie....try another one
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by sexaddict08(m): 3:53am On Mar 17, 2016
montezz:

Bar man!!! Abeg give this guy 15 bottles of Origin and 5plates of Isi ewu....no no dont worry broz,bills' on me.
@op hmmm as for me and my house,we shall port to another network. Wetin do dis mtn sef?

15 bottles of origin u want kill the guy abi. OK, you must follow drink be that. shayo baby
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by montezz(f): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2016
sexaddict08:

15 bottles of origin u want kill the guy abi. OK, you must follow drink be that. shayo baby
Come join us.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by sexaddict08(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
montezz:

Come join us.

OK, thank God say u go dey because me I no dey drink without woman for standby ooo.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Karles(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yes. It is true. MTN
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by Karles(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yes. It is true. MTN has stopped free night calls. I am writing on saturday the 19th of march but as of tuesday, i guess, I spoke with my cousin using night calls, two days later which should be thursday. I had about 250 naira air time with me, so we talked again on an important issue on the phone and this was 1.00 am. As we on the phone, got the message "You have 1 minute remaining" I shouted YEPA!! I called 180 and they said happy hour midnight calls had been discontinued. I then decided to call Glo customer care to inquire if i could still use their free midnight call and they said they had also discontinued free midnight calls. So there you have it.
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by xtervaganza(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
The last time I made free night call was when during my school days. Twas useful then for conference calls and all that
Re: MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) by chinedumo(m): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Karles:
Yes. It is true. MTN has stopped free night calls. I am writing on saturday the 19th of march but as of tuesday, i guess, I spoke with my cousin using night calls, two days later which should be thursday. I had about 250 naira air time with me, so we talked again on an important issue on the phone and this was 1.00 am. As we on the phone, got the message "You have 1 minute remaining" I shouted YEPA!! I called 180 and they said happy hour midnight calls had been discontinued. I then decided to call Glo customer care to inquire if i could still use their free midnight call and they said they had also discontinued free midnight calls. So there you have it.

Do you know of etisalat and airtel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlock Your Modem Here Free Of Charge Just Send In Your Imei / New Mobile Phone Virus!!! / Unboxing And Review - Elephone G5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.