Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

How To Transfer Apps From S3/S4/S5/S6 To Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Apps From S3/S4/S5/S6 To Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (1356 Views)

How To SIM Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S7 / Family’s Car Caught Fire Due To Galaxy Note 7 Explosion / How To Stop Random Apps From Automatically Installing On Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Apps From S3/S4/S5/S6 To Galaxy S7/S7 Edge by dpefjekd: 4:15am On Mar 16, 2016
How to get apps from S5 to my S7?

Hi can any one tell me how to get my apps off my Samsung Galaxy S5 to my new S7. And is there any way I can get my saved games with it as well. Also my s5 only has 8 g it’s ment to be 16 but its not I have nothing on it ? How can I move my apps to sd card so I can get more apps.

So you decided to be one of the millions of happy Galaxy S5 owners. But it can be troublesome to setup your phone at the beginning. Such as transferring all the apps you have on your old Galaxy S4 or S5 or other Android phone to the brand new Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge. So that you don’t have to re-download all the apps again. Want to know how to transfer all apps from one Android phone to another? Thus, here’s the little trick you can use to easily get the apps from S5 to your S7 with just ONE CLICK.

With the new Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge), here is the best way for you to sync all apps from old Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3/S2/S to new Galaxy S7/S7 Edge in batch:

With the professional Samsung Data Transfer tool - Mobile Transfer, you can not only transfer apps from old Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/Note/Ace phone to new Galaxy S7/S7 Edge in just 1-click, but also sync all contacts, videos, photos, music, sms text messages freely between any two Samsung Galaxy phones.

Now, you can follow the next easy steps to transfer apps from S3/S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge:

Step 1: Download the program and install it on your computer

Step 2: Connect both your samsung galaxy phones to the same PC

Step 3: Transfer apps to new samsung galaxy s7/s7 edge

You can read more steps details info below:

Can I Transfer Apps from S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge

Transfer Contacts, Text messages from Samsung S3/S4/S5 to Samsung S7

How to Transfer Contacts from HTC/LG/Sony/ZTE to Samsung S7 (Edge)

Or go to :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2izUr8-MWYA
Re: How To Transfer Apps From S3/S4/S5/S6 To Galaxy S7/S7 Edge by dpefjekd: 10:35am On May 25, 2016
MobileTrans is a powerful data transfer software. It can transfer files in different systems, not to mention the same system.

Transfer Apps from Samsung to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

Deleting Message History on Samsung Permanently

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help With This Camon C8 Problem / Have MTN Cancelled Their 25 Naira Night Plan? / Plz Help Aliexpress Just Cancelled My Oder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.