Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! (80089 Views)

Michael Jackson Fathers Nani Of Manchester United. / Michael Jackson Look-alike Spotted In Akwa Ibom / Dirty Jokes: The Bride Tells Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by mamagee3(f): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
Not funny.
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Thor(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2009
grin What did Michael Jackson tell the little boy?
"The way you make me feel, it really turns me on!"

grin Does anyone want to buy my michael jackson concert ticket?
New venue. Cemetery.

grin Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven and God said " I'll give you one wish" Farrah said "I wish that all the children of the world were safe" so God killed Michael Jackson.

grin At the autopsy they found children’s underwear strapped to Michael Jackson’s upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, he’s been trying to quit for a while.

grin I don’t feel any emotion for MJs death… Guess he never really touched me when I was younger.

Q: How many Michael Jacksons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. Michael Jackson only screws little boys!

Q: Why does Michael Jackson like to lose foot races to little boys?
A: He likes to come in a little behind.

Q: Why does Michael Jackson wear a glove?
A: So he won't leave fingerprints on the kids.

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a chicken?
A: One says "cock'll-doodl-do" and the other says "Any-little-boy's-cock'll-do".

Q: What is the difference between Michael Jackson and the PLO?
A: The PLO pulled out of Jordan.
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
ode.

Jordan is a girl's name.
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Thor(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2009
grin Why did MJ name his kid blanket so he has an excuse to sleep with him

grin Only in America can someone be born as a poor black kid, and die as rich white woman.

Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Thor(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley?
A. About two dress sizes.

Q. What were Lisa-Marie's newlywed complaints about Michael Jackson?
A1. He leaves the lid off the mascara, causing it to dry out.
A2. That battleaxe Liz Taylor never calls before she comes over.
A3. She suspects he's using her to get to Elvis' bones.
A4. He touches her kids more than he touches her.

Michael Jackson asked his wife's doctor how soon after the birth could he have sex.
The doctor told him he should wait until the kid is at least 12 or 13 years old.
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by k4kenny(f): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
when will all this nonsense end angry angry angry
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Thor(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2009
grin  Michael Jackson is going to record a new version of the Thriller video clip,  But now without wearing any makeup,

grin Father Joe Jackson is planning on bringing the Jackson 5 back together. He already has 4 bullets and is in need of a gun.

Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Nelson6(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2011
i feel sad. , its a joke but it hurts me cause am a fan of michael jackson

nice jokes though >>>am emotionally tangled by reading em smiley
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by labaks(f): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
i can understand u Thor, if only u had 1 MJ in ur family, ur life wld me meaningful. All i'm tryna say is dat if u had sm1 as wealthy/popular in ur family, u wld av berra tins 2 do dan sittin ur stinky ass nd wastin ur tym writin trash abt d dead, angry
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Nelson6(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
tnks labaks smiley
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by dhensity: 1:59am On Feb 10, 2011
@thor,do u knw wat u are? Ok incase u dnt knw i wud tell u. U are a DUMBA.SS @ ur f.cking age u dey thnk like gud 4 nothng idi ot.yes u are a big id iot.dont u think at all, a fucckng joke about someone who died nd in ur mind and brain it is fun 4 ur paralysed mind. U and ur screwd moda fucknh retarded brain should rot in hell. M.j u are loved jare no stupid bufoon can make me thnk twice on hoW much i love u.the way u make me feel any time i listen to ur song i just cant xplain cos i am speechless.now mentally derailed thor nd any haters of my m.j go hug transformer nd tel d devil 4uck u 4 me angry
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Nelson6(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2011
buahahhaahah lol dhensity . .omo u dense o lolz grin

no kill thor abeg grin

grin

grin
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by dejoca(f): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dis is silly
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 31, 2019
Overly thought out! You just won the internet! lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! by humornama: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2023
What is Michael Jackson’s favorite chord?
A minor.

What do Michael Jackson and caviar have in common?
They both come on little white crackers.

What is the difference between a gorilla and Michael Jackson?
One of them got shot for touching a kid.

Credits: https://humornama.com/jokes/michael-jackson-jokes/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.