Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Free Post -utme Forms 2016 How To Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Post -utme Forms 2016 How To Apply (386 Views)

JAMB 2018 Forms & Registration Deadline Is Here! / List Of Schools Whose Post-utme Forms Are Out – 2017/2018 / Candidates Should NOT Buy Post-utme Forms As Post UTME Remains Cancelled-nuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Post -utme Forms 2016 How To Apply by engrzion(m): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Houseboy turned CEO!

I look back and thank God that someone called Engr Nnamdi & Dr Stephanie Onyeka, sent me to school even if I was their house boy!

My dream is to train 1000 children through tertiary institution in my life time.

I started Last year with the help of my friends to give out over 50 free jamb forms in December 2015

See link http://clevermindsblog..com.ng/…/donate-one-jamb-fo…

I used to to be someone's house boy but for Gods grace and mercy I am what I am today!
My dream is to help over 1.5 million students become problem solvers, Help me as we give out free post UTME forms to the less privilege.
Kindly share the link on your social media platforms so that someone can be informed about the forms.

http://clevermindsblog..com.ng/…/free-post-utme-for…

You can also donate to this cause Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Smart One In This Story? / Dell Boomi Online Training / CorperShop all the way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.