Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

“Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect (1780 Views)

9 Best Tecno Android Phones in Nigeria / Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor / Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by Eristaus: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Tecno is finally making an OS they can call their own. Even if these are are still rumours, they have been corroborated enough by multiple sources that we actually believe it to be true. The rumoured OS will be called “Hi OS” and is to debut on the anticipated Tecno Boom J8. Just like Samsung has Touch Wiz, HTC has the HTC Sense, Huawei has the Emotion UI Tecno will also have the Hi OS based on Android.

We have not seen any leaks of what the Hi OS looks like but we might have an idea. Tecno has been experimenting with a couple of skins and functionality that we have only seen on Tecno devices. This was first seen on the Tecno F5, H5, R7 and now Boom J7.

Full post http://www.dignited.com/17431/hi-os-tecnos-android-os-rumoured-to-be-debuted-on-the-anticipated-tecno-boom-j8/
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by tempem: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Under Android? I thought OS is called operating system? Don't get you.
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by augster(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Op you got it all wrong... Its their ui not os.. Don‘t let the os in the name deceive you.. Except if they are making their own os for real, which of course i doubt

2 Likes

Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by lekjons(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2016
"Hi OS" based on android
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by seunajia: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Eristaus:
Just like Samsung has Touch Wiz, HTC has the HTC Sense, Huawei has the Emotion UI Tecno will also have the Hi OS based on Android.

Having written all these, why then should you say this "thing" from tecno is an OS?

1 Like

Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by OGeeKush(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Dude! Ts just a UI. Nothing more
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2016
I was first surprised when I read the title ND I was like are they for real. Even samsung find it difficult to make their tizen os popular and and a whole Microsoft are finding it difficult to get market share with Windows.

Op... What's the big deal in having a ui? U should fix ur topic, it is ui not os.

1 Like

Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by Xhaka(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Very funny Op.
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by mosjames: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by Orator2383: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hios is a user interface on Android platform from Tecno mobile
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by osenbarak: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2016
tempem:
Under Android? I thought OS is called operating system? Don't get you.
abi oooh it confused me for a while it is Ui not os
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by Eristaus: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
I am sorry if I caused confusion. Tecno's HiOS is a User Interface (UI) or a Custom ROM that is interchangeably called OS even if it is not. Just Like HTC's Sense, or Samsung's TouchWiz etc
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by jheed: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Eristaus:
Tecno is finally making an OS they can call their own. Even if these are are still rumours, they have been corroborated enough by multiple sources that we actually believe it to be true. The rumoured OS will be called “Hi OS” and is to debut on the anticipated Tecno Boom J8. Just like Samsung has Touch Wiz, HTC has the HTC Sense, Huawei has the Emotion UI Tecno will also have the Hi OS based on Android.

We have not seen any leaks of what the Hi OS looks like but we might have an idea. Tecno has been experimenting with a couple of skins and functionality that we have only seen on Tecno devices. This was first seen on the Tecno F5, H5, R7 and now Boom J7.

Full post http://www.dignited.com/17431/hi-os-tecnos-android-os-rumoured-to-be-debuted-on-the-anticipated-tecno-boom-j8/
I Hope It us nice and the interface is fresh
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by teelaweee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Eristaus:

cant wait to see the new ui
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by Orator2383: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Eristaus:

It's a user interface from Tecno superimposed on the android OS not an independent OS
Re: “Hi OS” Is Tecno’s Android OS Coming Soon - What To Expect by mosjames: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
When are they releasing this stuff gaan sef

(1) (Reply)

Is The Airtel 2g Plan Still Working? / Glo Data Free Day / What's The Best Andriod Phone #35,000 Can Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.