Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits (31511 Views)

How Safe Are Customer Deposits At FCMB? / Diamondbank May Be Bankrupt; Disengages 400staffers Cannot Affort To Payentitles / How Diamondbank Stole My #20,000 Via ATM Debit (2) (3) (4)

Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by 247notire(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
amdoyin82:
Diamond bank itself na one yeye useless bank. I hate dem wit passion.
Why if I may ask,?
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by Nicepoker(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
U see that name? That's what they are good at. Any drug related news?
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by ollypass: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elzends:
Buhari sef undecided
With an economy like this, wat did you expect, even gala don dey sell 4 #60 angry......... The guy should be punished tho

where you buy am for #60?. its still #50 in my hood.
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by danxzy: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
no be small matter ooooo but since he promised to pay back the money let them give him a l[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ittle bit of time to make it
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by zheroes(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Absolute rubbish, abiodun you messed up big time. You have dragged your name in the mud, its people like you that makes everyone treat DSE's like crap, when I started that programe the fixed pay was 18k, risk asset was there to sell and earn, deposits where there with a percentage of 0.0035 multiplied by your avergae monthly deposit. In 2013 when we had issues on commisions it was increased to between 30k - 70k depending on number of years of stay and performance. There were months we went home with over 200k, after almost 4years I decided to resign because I got tired and I noticed my expenses were becoming higher than my income and looking at the nature of my job I could be tempted to expend customers money.
The point am driving at is simple and clear: nobody forced anyone to accept an offer of employment, if you can't cope with it quitely and with heads up resign, excuse of a sick mum or what have you to me is all crap, obviously you may have been dipping hands into customers money prior to this time, when I resigned things were really terrible for me, to the point I had to start squatting with a family because I didn't have a job for almost a year, its really sad most people don't see anything wrong in a bad name all in the name of wanting to survive!!!! Let's change our mentality!!! Whatever you believe in works for you.

Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by toprealman: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abiodun, please return the money let people not think I came to check your name!!!
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
9jatatafo:
I see modern banking job as new era slavery
u know nothing about banking. Go to head offices of banks and ask them to teach u banking grin. Not everyone in a bank is a banker. Na support staff dem be

Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by linusbnn(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

Meaning?

Why saying that i'm a liar when you dnt know nything?. Direct Sales Agent and Retail Sales Executive. The diff is that DSA's are NCE and ND holders while RSA are HND and BSC holders.

Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by linusbnn(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
helphelp:

Choi...for 3yrs

Abeg reason am wella,that one no be slavery?
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by Ralphdan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari why?
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by IkpuMmadu: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
These y people again ...why are they like this ?

Kpele
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by IkpuMmadu: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
toprealman:
Abiodun, please return the money let people not think I came to check your name!!!

Abiodun don use the money do faaaji...and bringing shame to igbo bank

These people are terrible
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by IkpuMmadu: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
zheroes:
Absolute rubbish, abiodun you messed up big time. You have dragged your name in the mud, its people like you that makes everyone treat DSE's like crap, when I started that programe the fixed pay was 18k, risk asset was there to sell and earn, deposits where there with a percentage of 0.0035 multiplied by your avergae monthly deposit. In 2013 when we had issues on commisions it was increased to between 30k - 70k depending on number of years of stay and performance. There were months we went home with over 200k, after almost 4years I decided to resign because I got tired and I noticed my expenses were becoming higher than my income and looking at the nature of my job I could be tempted to expend customers money.
The point am driving at is simple and clear: nobody forced anyone to accept an offer of employment, if you can't cope with it quitely and with heads up resign, excuse of a sick mum or what have you to me is all crap, obviously you may have been dipping hands into customers money prior to this time, when I resigned things were really terrible for me, to the point I had to start squatting with a family because I didn't have a job for almost a year, its really sad most people don't see anything wrong in a bad name all in the name of wanting to survive!!!! Let's change our mentality!!! Whatever you believe in works for you.

Abiodun want quick money and fast one ..they don't want to sacrife

That's why ritualism is high there ...do r mind abiodun ..one in my company femi stole customers 940k ..he was meant to supply goods to the customer he made away with the money

He is in ijebu as we heard

Such a terrible people..they don't want to suffer but enjoy
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by Tolakay: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by 9jatatafo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
ednut1:
u know nothing about banking. Go to head offices of banks and ask them to teach u banking grin. Not everyone in a bank is a banker. Na support staff dem be

Banking don't have to be in hqtrs only. It has to be from up to bottom

Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by Kpia: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
contract job with the bank particularly Diamond Bank through strategic outsources limited (SOL) is modern day slavering.
A job without carrier progression. They drive you crazy with every means necessary and dump you without consideration.
Although the guy was very wrong I will not dispute that

Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by NobleAngell(f): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
sheffy87:

Grammarian..keep it up,what is the right word now?I love to learn...m
Are u the op? I don't think so.
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why didn't he ask the bank or his comoany for staff loan, now his mother will die of stroke when he goes to prison
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by chillingbabe: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

Na lie, 50k
it's 30k!
Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by seangy4konji: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
poor man must die well...

na naija be that.
RedCapChief:
Nigeria is not for the poor man.

Alex Badeh is accused of stealing 3.9 billion naira. Court sets bail at 2 billion naira.
Raymond Dokpesi is accused of stealing 2.1 billion naira. Court sets bail at 400million naira.
Attahiru Bafarawa is accused of stealing 4.6 billion naira. Court sets bail at 250 million naira.

Poor man turn, ghen ghen
Isiaka Abiodun has confessed to stealing 309,000 naira. Court sets bail at 400,000 naira

Re: DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits by cmikel: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
247notire:
Why if I may ask,?

because they are a stingy bank , they treat their contract staff just like an Indian will treat you in his company

they want you to bring big money and big business for them but they pay peanuts to the guys doing the job.

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / Banks To Rationalise Staff, Branches As Costs Mount