Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Letter To PSQUARE - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Letter To PSQUARE (467 Views)

[video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / When You Dance To Psquare 'bank Alert' In An African Home / Message To Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To PSQUARE by monimekaz(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2016
The first Nigerian Musical album I bought as a kid in 2005 was yours ; Get Squared .The dance steps,the energy and the beautiful tunes caught my attention .I have always aspired to be like you guys one day as an upcoming artist ( I later took Dbanj as my role model in the music industry though ). Even after a decade you guys became legends alongside Tubaba and Dbanj .Tubaba broke away from Kenis ,of course monkey no fit dey work make baboon dey chop.Don Jazzy and iamDbanj also decided to take some unwise decisions that was bad for music business.What on earth will make Don Jazzy and IamDbanj separate? We knew the consequences. Dbanj became wack and Don Jazzy decided to work with some uncharismatic high school boys.Oliver Twist was already gaining attention in the world until that unthinkable separation. With Wande Coal and Dbanj in the same team with Don baba J ,Dbanj would have been nominated for Grammy .Forget Godwin. Jayz or Timberland wouldn't listen to that song for more than five seconds when he would trash it definitely not by LAWMA. That's the best Don has produced since the departure of bangalee.Oh! I forgot there was Dorobucci .

Mr Ps the essence of this epistle is to let you know that in life ,do what is good for business. The reason being that if your business fails ,your family might desert you but your business can never desert you when your family members fail u. Peter said he isn't interested in doing business with Jude ,he has his reason . Just like I concur ,you should do too. Psquare as a brand is bigger than Jude . I learnt he sold his car to shoot your first musical video but you guys have repaid him for a decade .He has reaped more than he planted . Sticking with Peter ,Mr Paul is very good for business. Come to look at it ,what's the function of Mr Jude ,he is the sound engineer and the video director . He is not the best we have in the industry. Get another manager too.

And if you guys decide to still go on separate ways because of Jude . Well Your music careers should rest in pieces .Thanks

Me.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Bless Ft 2slik, Fritzi And 1prince - Cut Am Give Me (prod By Fritzi) / Audio: Tollyshow - Kilo Takoko? / Music : Ola Cj Ft. Yeankeyz – #BERE ( @iam_olacj )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.