Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get (842 Views)

Full List Of Samsung Smartphones Expected To Receive The Android 8 Oreo Update / List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive The Nougat Update And The Scheduled Date / How Many Calls Do You Receive In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by destino24(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
cool

So this is an app that rewards you with points for every advert you VIEW when you receive calls.

The points can be used to purchase airtime for any network, the app only works on the Android Platform.

To be clear, this app will probably not pay you "thousands/week or month" or something like that, but you're likely to get lots of airtime from this especially if you receive a lot of calls.

All you have to do is receive calls as you always would, and get paid for it. Visit the link below to check it out on playstore

https:// goo. gl/8g9zgI

1 Like

Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by Mbamifeanyi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
the site is not connecting
Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by destino24(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mbamifeanyi:
the site is not connecting

You might need to copy the link, and paste it into your address bar, remember to eliminate the spaces
Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by mosjames: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
So i can actually get paid receiving calls with my c8
Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by destino24(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
mosjames:
So i can actually get paid receiving calls with my c8

Yeah, as you receive calls, you'll be getting points, the points can then be used to get airtime irrespective of network
Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by mosjames: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
destino24:

Yeah, as you receive calls, you'll be getting points, the points can then be used to get airtime irrespective of network
Wow!!! each point can earn me how much of airtime

1 Like

Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by destino24(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
mosjames:

Wow!!! each point can earn me how much of airtime

100 points for 100 naira
Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by Xhaka(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Hehe.. Technology will soon start putting food on peoples table.
Re: The More Calls You Receive, The More Cash You Get by wunmi2odun(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2016
H

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has A Contact Of Any Data Seller Whatsapp Group. / All About MTN Customer Care =(MUST READ) / Download The New Bulk Sms App(andriod Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.