Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Complete Guide To U.s Immigration For Fiance And Marriage Visas For Dummies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Complete Guide To U.s Immigration For Fiance And Marriage Visas For Dummies (427 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Is It Ideal For Fiance And Fiancee To Save Together In Preparation For Wedding / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To U.s Immigration For Fiance And Marriage Visas For Dummies by dsenator: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Do you want to apply for a k visa(fiance or marriage) at the u.s embassy?
Do you really want to obtain your visa effortlessly?
Do you want to understand who is qualified to apply for the k visa type?
Do you want to know the paperwork required and how to follow them step by step?Do you want to know the fees involved from a-z to accomplish this?
Do you want to have a us immigration attorneys guide to completing your paperwork and adequately prepare for your interview?
Do you want to stand a 95-99% of obtaining your visa may not eventually obtaining your green card?
If the answers to these questions are yes,you definitely must have this e-book.
It has worked wonders for so many people like and will do the same for you as well.
Contact moses on 08032513380 to get your copy,the price is 3000 naira only

(1) (Reply)

Patience Or Money / Warren Buffett And Other Billionaires / Women Who Made History… TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.