Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! (1673 Views)

Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop / Computer Repair And Sales / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
A mosquito repellant substance poured on my computer, I cleaned it up and waited for about 1 hour before turning it on again, only to discover that my keypads are not active again. please, what is the solution to this?
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by tim26will: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tesiday:
A mosquito repellant substance poured on my computer, I cleaned it up and waited for about 1 hour before turning it on again, only to discover that my keypads are not active again. please, what is the solution to this?
Open up the system , get the board cleaned and Change the keyboard as quickly as possible before it finally bury your system. What poured on your system is a solvent, it will surely find it's way into the laptop and destroy chips.
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
tim26will:

Open up the system , get the board cleaned and Change the keyboard as quickly as possible before it finally bury your system. What poured on your system is a solvent, it will surely find it's way into the laptop and destroy chips.

Thanks for the response. I need to get a technician quickly. thanks alot.
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by tim26will: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tesiday:

Thanks for the response. I need to get a technician quickly. thanks alot.
You can bring down to egbeda or ikeja, I'll fix it for you.
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
tim26will:

You can bring down to egbeda or ikeja, I'll fix it for you.

okay, but there is even another twist to the story. My sister confessed she used the repellant to clean the screen and key board. he said he made use of an white cloth and added the substance. Considering what she said, is there any chance the key board will come up eventually?
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by bright1985: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
u need to change the keyboard call or whatsapp 08064404857
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by tim26will: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tesiday:

okay, but there is even another twist to the story. My sister confessed she used the repellant to clean the screen and key board. he said he made use of an white cloth and added the substance. Considering what she said, is there any chance the key board will come up eventually?
It's a 30-70% chance. But you might end up changing the keyboard. What's is the laptop make and model?
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
tim26will:

It's a 30-70% chance. But you might end up changing the keyboard. What's is the laptop make and model?

HP Compaq 610, i bought it new in 2010. but my location now is Osogbo. How much is the key board? can I use external keyboard?
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by tim26will: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tesiday:

HP Compaq 610, i bought it new in 2010. but my location now is Osogbo. How much is the key board? can I use external keyboard?
Yes you can use external keyboard to save you of excesses. Buy a usb keyboard and slot it in any of the usb, it will detect it automatically. Keyboard of that model is #4k, external keyboard is just between2-2.5k.
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks bro. I will prefer to change the keyboad.
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by Feranmi4christ(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
i'm here around u inkwara state i can help u to change the keyboard.
Re: Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! by hibreerheem(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tesiday:
Thanks bro. I will prefer to change the keyboad.
I am in Ikeja and here is my Num 09091778525 if you want to change you keyboard

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 850 (500gb, 8gb Ram, Corei5, Backlit) / Need To Fix An On-the-job Microsoft Excel Issues? Reach Me / ✈✳✅hp Elitebook 840 Keyboard Light 8gb Ram 500gb Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.