Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) (64339 Views)

Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by tottinova: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
The Corp members of Ijare and Irese under Ifedore local government, ondo state , under the supervision of Miss Ogunsola (LGI), today in mass trooped out to sensitise the people of Irese about the danger and risk of having unprotected sex and teenage pregnancy.
It came to our notice that almost all the teenage girls in Irese town are either pregnant or don't have the idea of the risk behind teenage pregnancy. We took it upon us as our weekly CDS today to go and educate the teenagers on the risk behind having teenage pregnancy and unprotected sex. It was all a success as the people of Irese turned out in mass, to be educated by Corp members. The LGI was so happy with the idea and the way the Corp members of Irese and Ijare organised themselves, she also praised the team spirit and encouraged the continuity of team spirit.

OP Komolafe Daniel Oluwole Durglaz

When FG doesn't pay corpers.
This is what we'll start experiencing
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by muiniz: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nice awareness but it wouldn't be a crime if they use a real "Love Machine" to illustrate, their audience ain't kids and safe sex is a welcome idea to both believers (Christians/Muslims) and also non believers too.
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by eniwaye2: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
no be some of una give dem bęlę, well, 9ice one sha
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Critiqual(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmmm.....So no male corper to volunteer for a live demonstration? Some people may not know how to use it without seeing it for themselves uno...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

And I hope u know how to... If not, *In Eedris' voice* U know what to do.
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
These so called coppers are failures, graduates from America to Iran are bringing new ideas on clinical research to find cure for hiv:aids and at the same time helping their government to develop high tech industries at all level,here the brainless coppers are running from one village to the other doing what people already knew.

Shame.
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
DURING MY SERVICE YEAR, I WAS A STRONG MEMBER OF P.E.T GROUP. WE WERE ABLE TO SENSITIZE THE PEOPLE ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFE SEX.

P.E.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
SammyGyang:
Lol grin

It's Sammy Gyang, the baddest Producer!
who asked you this now?
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by SammyGyang(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Don't worry...
fowlyansh181:
who asked you this now?
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by just4dem(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
popcykaylah:
na toh use the rest knack themselves for night... grin
grin funny guy!
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by frainc(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Funny enough
Most of this corpers also do flesh to flesh o
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by hob(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
No Live demonstration......

Hw ll they learn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by mirabel001(f): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
youth obey d condom(clarion) call
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmmm.....So no male corper to volunteer for a live demonstration? Some people may not know how to use it without seeing it for themselves uno...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I won type.. I won type... NONSENSE!!! U jus dey write rubbish everyday.. Go find work o.. Even if u get, go find better one..Cos its either ur joblessness dey affect ur brain 4 nairaland or nairaland nor gree u get small sense
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Kbworld: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
if u try dis one for my ppa(Kano) dem go put bomb for ur head say u dey teach their children how to bang
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Any female Corper wey carry Condom come my house say she wan sensitize me ehn... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by makdcash(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
PHILKINGS:
Instead of teachin dem abstainance u re busy sharin C.D. Hmmmm diaz God o o

I wonder ooo.... Na indecency just dey pull everywhere

Dem dey try talk say "there is nothing wrong with aving pre marital sex.. Wat is wrong is aving unprotected sex... #
Ayebaje
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Mayorjr(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please follow me on Twitter...... @Chuka001
Please follow us on Twitter...... @Talkcity01
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by myinvest: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3500543_img20160316113226_jpegd93d729988ba8dcf131c1ace08bfe047

The Woman dey look them like: Na now una dey come tell me about Condom after I don carry belle born finish..

grin grin

Nice one, CDS.. Don't forget to start a fund raising campaign at www.donate-ng.com for commnuity projects
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Maski87: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wetin be the place wey all the young woman dey pregnant, na fxckland?
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Izyyblaze(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Funny. cheesy
Imagine standing in front of an elderly woman, as a young girl, to sensitize her about condom and that woman happens to be like my mum. You will just end up being sensitized about how you must not have sex outside marriage grin
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by makizee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
skysailor:

I wonder ooo.... Na indecency just dey pull everywhere

Dem dey try talk say "there is nothing wrong with aving pre marital sex.. Wat is wrong is aving unprotected sex... #
Ayebaje

and to the guy you quoted

You can teach abstinence all you want, people that will have sex will have sex..so the next is to teach them to have it safely...instead of spreading diseases and unwanted pregnancies like it's rampant in this village.
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by oolooree49(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
If you want sell infinix hot note 2 contact me on 08066251364
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
makizee:

and to the guy you quoted

You can teach abstinence all you want, people that will have sex will have sex..so the next is to teach them to have it safely...instead of spreading diseases and unwanted pregnancies like it's rampant in this village.
Ounti Koda Koda... Meaning "wetin no gud no gud"

Na true talk u talk bro...

But saying "preaching protection instead" and as dis generation dey go... E go mean say it will reach a time wen pre marital sex will just be like part of growing up thing.. Like a Normal thing...

# saying..... Cure is better than prevention? #

And with dis modern times like dis.. many pple for villages Sabi wetin be condom wella...
And u still think dey care if dem use it or not?
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by augster(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3500578_img20160316114659_jpegf426e2e0e74f803da566311a2ef46180

Corper be like: Madam, you go wait make ehn prick stand kakaraka like this, before you wear am the condom.. grin grin grin
walahi you don craze finish

1 Like

Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by augster(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
oolooree49:
If you want sell infinix hot note 2 contact me on 08066251364
buy new one na... Check my signature
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
What is the world turning into? I can't believe that people are here celebrating evil. So called coppers promoting pre marital sex, and people are here commending them. It's unfortunate though. God save this world from the imminent destruction and peril to souls. We are only begging God by these acts to pour down his wrath upon us.
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by MrFairplay4ume(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3500578_img20160316114659_jpegf426e2e0e74f803da566311a2ef46180

Corper be like: Madam, you go wait make ehn prick stand kakaraka like this, before you wear am the condom.. grin grin grin
madcow indeed!!! grin
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by indoorlove(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
MadCow1:

I can't stop laughing. Una no go kill pesin for this Nairaland
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by goshen26: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
And those corps members will use the rest tonight with theirselves...hmmmmm, gone are the days
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
CharlieMaria:
What is the world turning into? I can't believe that people are here celebrating evil. So called coppers promoting pre marital sex, and people are here commending them. It's unfortunate though. God save this world from the imminent destruction and peril to souls. We are only begging God by these acts to pour down his wrath upon us.
@ see it is called sensitisation and not celebration of evil, so u mean hospitals dat share CD are promoting evil? No! Instaed of having sex and stand a great chance of contracting STIs it's adivisible to be protected. #peroid
Re: Ijare-Irese Corpers Weekly CDS On Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
PHILKINGS:
Instead of teachin dem abstainance u re busy sharin C.D. Hmmmm diaz God o o
please go and reread, abstainance was also taught brov/sis/whatsoever..instead you to hail what the Corp members did, you are der with ur "Only God knows what type of phone" typing trash der

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them / Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) / Photo: Naija's Oldest Corp Member-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.