Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore (3129 Views)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Twinkie8: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
I have been married for just 4 years, blessed with a bouncing baby boy who is just 2 still learning to communicate with words. My husband and I have always had a rocky relationship no doubt. Our marriage is everything except romantic.While courting, we had this off and on kind of relationship that friends stopped taking us seriously because today, we tell them we're no longer together, next week we are seen holding hands. When I complained then my mother used to say not to worry that those type off and on relationships are what really lasts long because we get used to ourselves and become more tolerant. As an Edo girl proper, I'm very controlling, it takes the grace of God for me to submit but I try my best. I can't bring myself to say sorry to any man and that has hurt a lot of people. I'll rather do things to show that I feel sorry for my actions but won't kneel or stand to say "please forgive me am sorry bla bla bla".
Well, I guess my husband knows that alreadyy because that's how I have always been even befor the wedding. We had a fight just two months after our honeymoon, I ran away to parents house but was chased back when he came looking for me. My parents practically bundled my stuff and gave him to put in the car, called me in his presence and asked that I follow my husband home and leave them alone. Well, I wasn't angry, the spark was still there, I slowly and reluctantly followed him home and we settled the matter. We have had very serious arguments that kept me mute, not in talking terms for weeks but secretly I still admired and wanted him.

This last fight was in Janruary, it started over an argument about who drops our boy off and who picks him from school. I work so hard taking care of this boy, I keep sleepless nights when he is down, I am the one that is always with him. I stopped working after delivery and froze one whole year of my life to take care of our son, now he is starting school and I am still expected to drop and pick him off. Did I give birth to him all by myself? Why can't my husband just be there? Is it only about dropping monthly allowances and that's that? He wants us to try for another baby but with what I faced looking after the baby all alone, I had to postpone any pregnancy until I'm sure I can handle two kids.
So, we had a big fight, arguing for hours and throwing back sharp utterances at each other. It's been over a month now, he has pleaded, it seems we made up but in my heart, the spark is completely dead. I don't have any feelings for my husband right now. He travelled for a week and I
Source: www.wivestownhallconnection.com
STORY: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/03/after-fight-i-dont-feel-spark-anymore.html
Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Dyt(f): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Battling eyelashes

1 Like

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
You're in your off period, wait for it, the 'on' will return soon undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Chanchit: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
I think your husband is very nice, so if I get small argument with my wife she would now pack to her parents house!? When many Ex's still dey on BBM, whatsapp, fb, na when she finish her parent go come beg before I accept her back into my facility. But one thing is sure, I'm not going to their house.

7 Likes

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
...and you what? Come and complete your story o.

A happy marriage is one where the only complaints are about money, children or petty things - never about feelings of uncertainty or emotions for one another.
The second to comment poster was correct, you're in an off period. You two would soon reconcile and form a stronger bond.

2 Likes

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by austine4real(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nawa o can't u communicate it 2him?

This story has no nafdac n0
Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Gloriagee(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Whatever, dude

Keep wearing ur exes n ur enormous propensity to cheat as a badge of honour

U try wella, u hear

Chanchit:
I think your husband is very nice, so if get small argument with my wife she would now pack to her parents house!? When many Ex still dey on BBM, whatsapp, fb, na when she finish her parent go come beg before I accept her back into my facility. But one thing is sure, I'm not going to their house.

8 Likes

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Okorieikechukwu(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol op. u haven't kill self. oh sorry, to the lady in question. All I see is fight for gender equality.

it's well. Try to kill self first.

4 Likes

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by achinaboy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
there is something that i learnt long ago,and that is maturity,i think you girl,your eye still dey outside, you are not ready to be a wife yet,so my advice to you is to leave this man alone, so he will have the space to make a better choice for a new wife

4 Likes

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Arsenate(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
I can relate to this story. People that are too proud to say "I'm sorry " are the worst set of people one can ever come across.
I can feel the husband's pain

7 Likes

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by dsquare33: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Marriage is not a bed of roses, so you cannot take care of an only child what if you have 4-5 kids, you will run away from home.You had better rethink, your husband still loves you, you are just being stubborn and stubbornes does no one good except to bring sorrow.A lot of ladies will worship the kind of husband you have.

1 Like

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sighs, op u had marriage and giving birth to kid easy and fast, thats why u r making all these trouble.. U r even happy to accept yur stubborn undecided
I dont see any big deal in dropping off my son or daughter then picking them up from school.. Mehn, my kids are my blood and the reason i work so hard.. Why wont i cherish every moment spent with them.. Whats the big deal in taking your son to school and bringing him back..
Because starting up a family was quick and easy for u thats why u r like this..

If u like dont take yur son to school. Leave him at home uneducated.. And yea, pls dont have any more kids, cos u cant even care for one...smhhh.

My aunt has four kids, her husband travels worldwide due to his kind of biz.. She has a biz of her own.. Her husband comes home once a month.. Every morning, she wakes up early, makes sure her kids had their baths, feed them, and take them in her car , drive down to their school and drops them off before going to her shop... Closing hour, she drives down pick her kids from school, take them back to her shop, give them lunch, they play and wait until she closes for the day. Every body enter car go home... She does that everyday with joy and pride..
I love her style and i will emulate her ways..

If your waiting for yur husband to leave his job and start doing timetable on who takes son to school? Mehn i just shake my head for u...
Yur husband is patient and kind sef.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Qualer: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=[/quote]

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amelian:
Sighs, op u had marriage and giving birth to kid easy and fast, thats why u r making all these trouble.. U r even happy to accept yur stubborn undecided
I dont see any big deal in dropping off my son or daughter then picking them up from school.. Mehn, my kids are my blood and the reason i work so hard.. Why wont i cherish every moment spent with them.. Whats the big deal in taking your son to school and bringing him back..

If u like dont take yur son to school. Leave him at home uneducated.. And yea, pls dont have any more kids, cos u cant even care for one...smhhh.

My aunt has four kids, her husband travels worldwide due to his kind of biz.. She has a biz of her own.. Her husband comes home once a month.. Every morning, she wakes up early, makes sure her kids had their baths, feed them, and take them in her car , drive down to their school and drops them off before going to her shop... Closing hour, she drives down pick her kids from school, take them back to her shop, give them lunch, they play and wait until she closes for the day. Every body enter car go home... She does that everyday with joy and pride..

If your waiting for yur husband to leave his job and start doing timetable on who takes son to school? Mehn i just shake my head for u...

Word!@ bolded. Spoken like a true mother

1 Like

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Qualer: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amelian:

1 Like

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by vikeb(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sincerelly,I read things and I marvel. I praise my wife ...

1 Like

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Chidoks(f): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amelian:

So well said. Though school runs can be tiring,I do mine with pride. The school runs thing shouldn't even be an issue if they love that child. Anybody that has the time can do it without grumbling. That family go get plenty duty roaster...

1 Like

Re: After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
You can't even take care of one Child alone, what will you do when others starts coming. My dear, befriend a single mom and learn from her life.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not A Red Flag??? / Original Crocs For Sale / My Husband doesn't Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.